Contact us

EUROVISION 2020 SCORE GAME

ayzelto

Hello everyone.

The Eurovision 2020 Score Game is here again. But this time it has improved due to the extraordinarious circumstances the whole world is dealing with at the moment, so here we go!

INSTRUCTIONS

Usually, the 26 finalists of the Eurovision Score Game were decided by the forum after two semifinals. However, I wanted to widespread the game outside the forum so I have had to shorten it. How have I done it? Thanks to the amazing website https://scorewiz.eu/poll, and seeing that they have more than 650 votes, I have organised a Grand Final based on the countries that had gone through the final (the last time I checked was on the 30/03) + the big 5 and The Netherlands, which are automatic qualifiers. The situation may have changed a little bit now, as there were almost a tie for the 10th place in both semifinals, but I based the qualifiers on the ones I could see at the moment of making my video.

Therefore, I have organised a Grand Final with 26 artists which are summed up in 30-minute length video. The running order has been decided by me, trying to make the "show" enjoyable.

HOW TO VOTE

Click on the following link:

Here you will find a spreadsheet with all the instructions of the game of it. As a summary, you will have to give a score from 1 to 10 to each song and send it back to the e-mail you will see on the spreadsheet. The rules are well-explained on it, so don't worry.

LAZY VOTE

The lazy vote will be suitable for those who don't want to follow the whole process of watching-sending. It will consist basically in posting your scores here. However, this will count slightly less as the whole "lazy" vote will count as an extra televote vote.

ABOUT THE RESULTS

I will use the typical 50-50 voting system.

People from this forum will represent the 50% of the voting (televote).
I will also send this spreadsheet to friends / people I know around the world, most of them do not like Eurovision so they will give us a less "biased" opinion. They will represent the other 50% (jury)
I will also vote and my scores will be included in the televote.

The results will be posted when I get at least 20 votes from each side (in total 40). I will lower the amount or higher it depending on the amount of votes I get in the following days.

Please, if anything is not clear, share it on this thread and I will answer right away.

Thank you for taking part and let the show begin!!!!!

Last edited:

ayzelto

I have sent a message to some of you. I know the game may look a bit tiring, but it will take you just half an hour!

:)

Top Bottom