Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A smidgen late but I saw others doing this and wanted to join in. Here's my own votes.

Semi 2

Grand Final

SMS Votes

Semi 1
18 :sl: 2 :mk:

Semi 2
8 :ge: 6 :lv: 6 :al:
I didn't realise I was allowed to vote for San Marino here. I obviously would have given big points :cry:

Grand Final
10 :ge: 6 :lv: 4 :al:

Yes, I was one of those people who contributed to the public voting rules being changed for the final. Overall San Marino treated me kindly. Only Albania and Italy from my bigger faves were missing from our points. I'm kind of disappointed and shocked that I didn't end up as San Marino's Mikaela Minga. On closer inspection I think our Mikaela Minga award has got to go to our lovely @Genesis who essentially stopped Samanta Tina from topping our votes. Congratulations xheart

s200_mikaela.minga.jpg

Also, my one voting regret is Armenia. I know I gave them a nice 8th but they would have been even higher in my ranking today. We're talking 4th to 5th-ish. Chains on, chains on you, imma put em boy xmusic

Last edited:

DenizESC

Banned
My jury votes:

Semi 2:

1. Georgia
2. Latvia
3. Moldova
4. Czechia
5. Switzerland
6. Serbia
7. Armenia
8. Greece
9. Bulgaria
10. Iceland
11. Poland
12. Portugal
13. Albania
14. Denmark
15. Austria
16. Estonia
17. Finland

Final:

1. Azerbaijan
2. Latvia
3. Lithuania
4. Georgia
5. Russia
6. Ukraine
7. Israel
8. Switzerland
9. Serbia
10. Armenia
11. Romania
12. Norway
13. Iceland
14. Albania
15. Poland
16. Sweden
17. Bulgaria
18. Malta
19. Italy
20. Germany
21. Spain
22. Denmark
23. Belgium
24. France
25. United Kingdom

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
- Who gave the 20 points worth of televotes to France. PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF. I was so sure France will be placed dead last.
- Poor UK, just couldn't catch a break. Ending last place again.
Will @Stargazer please stand up.
2 of the French televotes are from me! :D Don't care what y'all say, I really enjoyed the song. xqueenbitch Funny thing is, I didn't even know it was written by Swedes when I voted for it. So it must have been speaking to my Swedish soul subconsciously. :lol:

And I tried my best to improve UK's score. I ranked it third, ABOVE France. I personally loved that song too. And I'm not apologizing for it either. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
2 of the French televotes are from me! :D Don't care what y'all say, I really enjoyed the song. xqueenbitch Funny thing is, I didn't even know it was written by Swedes when I voted for it. So it must have been speaking to my Swedish soul subconsciously. :lol:

And I tried my best to improve UK's score. I ranked it third, ABOVE France. I personally loved that song too. And I'm not apologizing for it either. xheat

You do you of course. I know you have little heart shaped frames with pictures of John Lundvik and Tom Leeb on your bedside cabinet next to your Norman Reedus shrine xheart I had France down low in my ranking but above what won the night. Bless you for supporting UK. I don't think my real life country deserved last, although I knew a bad place was coming.

ESC94

I just showed the voting to a good friend, he liked it. He also gave a tip in case we do this again next year. He said that the short break between the countries was a bit long because of the missing sound, a sound sample of cheering people could help.

dogmeat

Dogmeat definitely wins the male hair award for having his on display so proudly. He looked awesome!
I agree about everything over Dogmeat. One of my fave videos.

Seriously though, I felt so ashamed when the results started and I saw everyone did their videos so professionally, knowing that I'd done mine haphazardly in poor quality camera, bad lighting and nothing to say xD Especially when the first up was Greece with that flag on the wall and looking so elegant. And then there was San Marino with that mustache twirl and that voice. When France came up, I wanted to propose, but I realized I'd already done so.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Seriously though, I felt so ashamed when the results started and I saw everyone did their videos so professionally, knowing that I'd done mine haphazardly in poor quality camera, bad lighting and nothing to say xD Especially when the first up was Greece with that flag on the wall and looking so elegant. And then there was San Marino with that mustache twirl and that voice. When France came up, I wanted to propose, but I realized I'd already done so.

Yeah but who cares about having anything to say when you're looking so effortlessly cool and I thought the dark lighting was actually a choice. It worked. You had your votes being "here... or here" finger pointing gag as well. Everyone did a splendid job certainly including you xbow

One thing I did notice though is how quite a few people went over the 25 second limit we were given. Naughty naughty xheat I wish I'd sneaked in a bit more now. I felt so rushed at the end, like probably how a tv presenter feels when the producer is screaming at them in their earpiece to wrap things up quickly.

DenizESC

Banned
ok y'all were hot we know. and I have accepted that dogmeat stole me and @anaraqueen s baby aka @Edweis as well xcry although idk what ana will say bout this.

But let's be real here, @Eulaliya STOLE THE SHOW. Her energy to me was award winning xheat and her attitude actually gave me legendary 2000s spokespersons vibes which I just stan.

my :12: definitely to Eulaliya! She inspired me a lot, can't wait for 2021 already xheat

escunited esc>>EBU esc (the results sucked tho)

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
ok y'all were hot we know. and I have accepted that dogmeat stole me and @anaraqueen s baby aka @Edweis as well xcry although idk what ana will say bout this.

But let's be real here, @Eulaliya STOLE THE SHOW. Her energy to me was award winning xheat and her attitude actually gave me legendary 2000s spokespersons vibes which I just stan.

my :12: definitely to Eulaliya! She inspired me a lot, can't wait for 2021 already xheat

escunited esc>>EBU esc (the results sucked tho)
We had such beautiful spokespersons from countries like Estonia, France and Albania, but @Eulaliya is still my number 1 ! xheart

DenizESC

Banned
If you think the real results would be any better you're naive. :D

I didn't say anything about real results :D

I'm pretty sure a country like Azerbaijan could have gone higher though irl, but who cares and it could also not. Just said those were not my kind of results like when I said that at last years' results.

One thing I have to say though I hope people that were like:

''Oh the gays in this site ugh, ofc the female bops and camp songs will win and only rank high''

*COUGH* EZIO *COUGH*

not saying names but some users kept using that as a justification of his faves losing, I hope they can shut it now.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
No one can beat the excitement Steph @esc87fan xbow had when she announced 12 points for Switzerland. Hardly anyone in the world would cheer more for it and she had her moment to shine and express all the feelings

Yeah, Steph was epic! Her enthusiasm was so infectious. It's great finally to be able to put a face and name to a friend we've known so long here. I can imagine now Steph being this pumped when watching her Tour de France races xheat

Also, I'm very happy @whiteshoes got to announce 12 points for his beloved Sweden and The Mamas. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Also, I'm very happy @whiteshoes got to announce 12 points for his beloved Sweden and The Mamas. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Yeah when i saw the Icelandic results i imagined how Florian will be thrilled to announce 12 points from Iceland, his best dream came true xheat

Top Bottom