Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

Televoting done, very curious about the result

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Will send more detailed info to HOJs soon but for now announce here that

Results will be streaming live, from juries I need one of 5 members record video with greetings and announcement of their jury 12 points.

Let's make it real! xheat

mauve

Veteran
For my own, I have already ranked the final. Will send the result to our HoJ in the next days. I also know clearly where my televotes go to. :love:

ArnIus

Just sent my televotes! :fi: jury has already 4/5 of the jury votes submitted (including my own). xheatxcheers

Last edited:

ArnIus

Also, I have to give credits to the absolutely amazing graphics! Who ever did the picture with the countries in their running order deserves a cookie! 🍪 😜

crashworld

Veteran
Will send more detailed info to HOJs soon but for now announce here that

Results will be streaming live, from juries I need one of 5 members record video with greetings and announcement of their jury 12 points.

Let's make it real! xheat

That's amazing. I will let my HOJ decide. But the jury announcement video will be pre-recorded right? Just want to double confirm.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
That's amazing. I will let my HOJ decide. But the jury announcement video will be pre-recorded right? Just want to double confirm.
Yes, you submit votes with video already. I will give more instructions to HOJs a bit later

Top Bottom