Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daybreak

It's really interesting to browse through the Estonian votes (in more detail than I did when I first saw them in our conversation) :D Nice to see that while a few of my votes go kinda against the current, plenty of them also match up with one or more jurors on certain songs, and that everyone's votes are pretty different from each other. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the result.

JamieBrown

Those shocking differences between Jury and Televoting in Semi 1. How dare you ranking 🇮🇪 scandalously low IOTAP
Also LOL at Greece being kicked out by the televotes :lol:

But I really like the results. I feared there would be no big differences between jury and televoting, but their amazingly heterogenous. I'm happy how this little contest went for the first edition

Mrm

Veteran
As a part of Serbian jury I ranked like this in the final:

1. Sweden
2. Georgia
3. The Netherlands
4. Israel
5. Ukraine
6. Switzerland
7. Russia
8. Latvia
9. Romania
10. Poland
11. Iceland
12. Bulgaria
13. Italy
14. UK
15. Albania
16. Azerbaijan
17. Malta
18. Armenia
19. France
20. Belgium
21. Germany
22. Lithuania
23. Denmark
24. Norway
25. Spain

And before that, in the 2nd semi:

1. Georgia
2. Finland
3. Switzerland
4. San Marino
5. Latvia
6. Poland
7. Iceland
8. Bulgaria
9. Czech Republic
10. Greece
11. Armenia
12. Moldova
13. Portugal
14. Albania
15. Denmark
16. Austria
17. Estonia

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I was watching the jury show as I missed and I loved to see some known faces and brand new faces xheat and some people there are justxgoddess

if i could make a top 3 best videos, it would be 1 san marino lithuania i wonder why 2 belgium 3 north macedonia (them reveals xheat), but damn aziz did a great job representing winnerbaijan (what a great use of straight gay and in between xheat) and steph's excitement at announcing her 12 to her fave was so heartwarming xlove oh and my brain stopped working for a second when joão ended with obrigado bye and i heard obrigado pai :lol:

thank you for the show and everyone who voted for san marino is blessed through life xheart

Zeus

Well, I placed Slovenia first in my juryranking. But the rest of our jury clearly didn't like it. I stated that the lady can at least sing properly, but someone literally respondend to that with something like 'okay but the song is boring, at least people can dance with the Russian song'. That's where I'm out. But okay, maybe I'm not enough a typical Eurovision-voter. Altough I like watching Eurovision from an entertainment and competition-perspective, musically I start listening to Eurovision with some reserves, because from the perspective of music most of the time I don't found it very interesting. So then, when I end up rating these Eurovision songs, someone who can actually sing and takes music seriously, is already a big relieve to me.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
My personal rankings:

Semi 1
Note: I only enjoyed my top three here. Would have ranked Sweden 10th.

Semi 2
Note: Non-voting ranking

Final

Bring on the shade. xheat

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Slovenia was basically a goner in it's semi, it's high televote come from a cult following of 20 spams an not a huge amount of anything else (which In some part trigged the change going to the final)

giphy.gif

DanielLuis

I'm shocked at Azerbaijan's televoting, but in the semi and the final! I was sure they were going to do better in both
Gotta love Sweden and Malta both failing to Q with the televoting (even though I like both songs), I truly think that couldvery well have been the case in the real thing. Belgium doing better at the televoting in both shows is truly surprising, as is Slovenia's televoting score.
Also Poland using their Albanian identity crisis to reverse their history and actually qualifying due to the jury, another thing Ibelieve would happenon the actual contest in may. Quite shocked with how Portugal fared much better in the televoting.

Also I do believe Slovenia could have been the surprise of the night in may! I don't know at whose expense they would qualify though.

DanielLuis

Let me start it of with what is just above in Portugals votes...

Portugal votes were clearly bought and they colluded because look at them 1s across the board with Daniels 2 and 3 to try and not rise suspicion. I'd like for the entire jury vote to be disqualified k thnx. xamandalearsmile
But of course, the Portuguese jury is currently feasting on a mountain of toblerone's while checking our Rolex watches to see how much longer we have to endure this quarantine thing for xqueenbitch

Daybreak

By the way, here's what my votes looked like.

Final:

1. Ukraine
2. Armenia
3. Malta
4. Latvia
5. Albania
6. Israel
7. Germany
8. Lithuania
9. Azerbaijan
10. Spain
11. Switzerland
12. Denmark
13. Norway
14. Sweden
15. Georgia
16. Romania
17. Bulgaria
18. France
19. Serbia
20. Iceland
21. Italy
22. Belgium
23. United Kingdom
24. The Netherlands
25. Poland
26. Russia

Semi 2:

1. Armenia
2. Moldova
3. Latvia
4. Albania
5. Czech Republic
6. Portugal
7. Finland
8. Switzerland
9. Denmark
10. Georgia
11. Greece
12. Bulgaria
13. Austria
14. Iceland
15. Poland
16. Serbia
17. San Marino

crashworld

Veteran
Before I go to sleep, will we get the breakdown of the televotes too? Like how each individual member televotes so I can crucify the person who didn't televote for Israel and Germany. Thank you.

midnightsun

Veteran
SEMI FINAL VOTING

I can’t believe how accurate this actually is :sneaky:

Malta being Malta and Sweden being Sweden - favoured by the juries, crashed in the televote.

Australia doing better in the jury than in televote. Russia & Ukraine vice versa.

A-lister

Veteran
Great job to everyone that did this, it's funny that the entry I predicted would win the "actual" ESC also won this one...

I still don't think :bg: would do as good as everyone expected to though... but I guess we will never know now... cool to see the best entry :ua: managing a top. 5 in the end, :il: was underrated though (still top. 10) and :no: ridiculously overrated... but hey that's just my taste...

again great job to all involved in this project! xclap

Top Bottom