Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Great winner, even if I would have preferred :ua:! xlove

Thank you SO much to the hosts/organizers for an amazing online edition of Eurovision 2020. Everything was so professionally done and fantastic looking. It truly felt like the real Eurovision, and even more personal really since we were all involved in making it happen somehow, whether through just mere voting, or contributing amazingly on a larger scale with videos, and especially the behind-the-scenes fancy graphics wizardry and hosting shenanigans.

Well done to all of you! And I hope we'll do it again next year! x12points xclap xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
And let the drama begin.

giphy.gif

Let me start it of with what is just above in Portugals votes...

Portugal votes were clearly bought and they colluded because look at them 1s across the board with Daniels 2 and 3 to try and not rise suspicion. I'd like for the entire jury vote to be disqualified k thnx. xamandalearsmile

Kairit

Thank you to everyone involved in this awesome competition! It may not be the real thing, but a wonderful replacement nonetheless xheart Was suuuper fun seeing the grand final and everybody, and taking on the responsibility of being the Estonian HOJ and spokesperson :) Y'all are amazing angels for being so kind, thanks for enjoying the neighborhood pine forest haha!

midnightsun

Veteran
Big fat HUGE thank you to everyone involved, especially Trece & spokespersons.

Thank you JamieBrown for presenting our jury votes. You really nailed it with your Répondez moi singing! Absolutely amazing!!!

It was really a spectacular show. While I was chatting with my mum via WhatsApp,in the twitch chat on my mobile and watching the show on our 75“ TV (didn‘t expect it to be looking that good on it but the quality was good!). I forgot for a moment that it wasn’t the „real Eurovision“.
Thank you for letting me forget it!
Such a nice distraction from everything.

But let’s not compare both Eurovision or calling it „real Eurovision“ because that would mean, ours wasn’t the real one when it was the real one instead.

I am proud to be a member of the German Jury and I can reveal that we basically all agreed on Switzerland. Two of us had it as their number 1 (me included) and it was rather high in the ranking of the rest so I‘m glad our votes weren’t spread all over the place because it feels more fair.

Of course I am overjoyed that my personal favourite this year, Switzerland, has won the whole competition. I am so happy for Gjon and I wish he would knew about this.

One person who wasn’t that happy about Gjon‘s victory was my mum and I‘m quoting what she wrote to me after the German Juryvoting had been aired

„You can be happy that you don’t live here anymore!“

I guess this says it all. :mrgreen:

I had TONS of fun - it was an incredible evening!

Realest

Do we have splitresults for the semis?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gosh, looking at the United Kingdom's votes and I'm so glad I was allowed to jump ship to my soul home of San Marino. There's literally two songs from my top 10 in their final points. Georgia last there vs the 2nd place finish in San Marino's votes. Backstage at San Marino was fiery enough (the good kind of passion) but I think I would have gone insane had I stayed put in United Kingdom *puts on specs of judgementation (Is that word? It is now)*

Love you all though x

MooseShoes

Lithuanian jury sucked !!!1111

Armenia robbed xangry two first places but no points I demand a recount

I did apologise for this and at least I wasn't the one who put Armenia last.

At least we collectively bombed Sweden in both the semi-final and the final, so we weren't all bad. And :12: to :az: in the semis.

On another note, I can only say thank you to everyone who had a hand I was organising this. I missed it live for family reasons (pizza and film night) but have just seen the results now. An amazing job all round! Congratulations!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Gosh, looking at the United Kingdom's votes and I'm so glad I was allowed to jump ship to my soul home of San Marino. There's literally two songs from my top 10 in their final points. Georgia last there vs the 2nd place finish in San Marino's votes. Backstage at San Marino was fiery enough (the good kind of passion) but I think I would have gone insane had I stayed put in United Kingdom *puts on specs of judgementation (Is that word? It is now)*

Love you all though x

When I saw Azerbaijan & Serbia high up in your rank I thought "I want him back in the UK jury". >.> But then I knew you'd have been spitting venom at us all for Norway and other entries with how we ranked them. :lol:

edit: One of my favourite highlights of our votes is how fickle we were over Bulgaria. :lol: 10 in the semi, but a slap in the face come the final. x

DaFlo

Banned
I did apologise for this and at least I wasn't the one who put Armenia last.

At least we collectively bombed Sweden in both the semi-final and the final, so we weren't all bad. And :12: to :az: in the semis.

On another note, I can only say thank you to everyone who had a hand I was organising this. I missed it live for family reasons (pizza and film night) but have just seen the results now. An amazing job all round! Congratulations!
It's a joke I love you guys xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
When I saw Azerbaijan & Serbia high up in your rank I thought "I want him back in the UK jury". >.> But then I knew you'd have been spitting venom at us all for Norway and other entries with how we ranked them. :lol:

Yeah, I knew you would have liked me in your jury cause I was all for the bops this year, but lord you destroyed all my biggest faves, and my 12 pointer last. Scandalous.

I think I got 7/10 in San Marino's votes with mostly chunky points for all the songs I really cared about strongly, besides our Albania snub. I feel bad for @LesterMalvo in our jury. We were a bit all over the place in general in San Marino but his votes really were going against the tide, and he didn't get anything from us for his favourite. I hope he sues us (me less as Belgium is an 8/10 song for me).

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
SEMI FINAL VOTING

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Now you all know I can talk about the complete and utter DRAMA that was the 2nd semi final borderline. Ok. So Slovenia was basically a goner in it's semi, it's high televote come from a cult following of 20 spams an not a huge amount of anything else (which In some part trigged the change going to the final), but it had a mountain to climb with the jury. Until the very end it was whether Greece or Poland would get that last spot, and for the entire results Greece was in. Then at the end, Poland jumped up and brought Albania and Serbia right down to the border leaving Greece in the dust. Semi 1 overall was a total nonevent and totally boring to collect for.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also Malta Malta'ed it's way to the final in typial Malta fashion. xheat

crashworld

Veteran
It's 7.30am here and I haven't slept as I stayed for the actual event.

I'm too tired to function so I'm going to scrutinise the jury results after my rest and I'm going to put those members who have underrated my personal top 2 (Israel and Germany) into my ignored list.

Narh. I love you all, j/k.

Top Bottom