Contact us

The Netherlands Eurovision 2020 Grand Final - RESULTS: 25th April 21:00 CEST in Twitch

Eurovision

Rotterdam 2020
Staff member
header.jpg

exlAhQP.png

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE PLAYLIST

x71Xv15.png

VIMEO

YOUTUBE

voting.jpg

votingnow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Romeo

I was watching the show. but not commenting.

It was a great show!

Here are my votes in the Armenian jury. I totally forgot to vote in the televote... Sorry

1. Azerbaijan
2. Israel
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Germany
6. Sweden
7. Denmark
8. Albania
9. Georgia
10. Poland
11. Serbia
12. France
13. Spain
14. Russia
15. Norway
16. Switzerland
17. Bulgaria
18. Romania
19. Netherlands
20. Latvia
21. Belgium
22. Italy
23. Ukraine
24. Lithuania

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
the split voting of the juries will be released in time, patience x

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I predicted the winner and the landslide. It might not be a song for me but it's the song for a lot of you, and that's all that matters. I know it touched you and that's what music is about. Whether we're being fondled by Switzerland or Azerbaijan. Do your thang. Congratulations Switzerland!

Thank you so much for the amazing show. It was beautiful and filled the big hole in our hearts that was made this year when Eurovision got cancelled. It genuinely got me really low, worsening the bad time I was already having this year but the show you guys put on for us was such a light, and like many others I now hope you go for it every year. I can't imagine though how much hard work it must have all been. I've almost died the few times I've had to host our smaller monthly games on this forum and that's just with fifty people and no videos to be having to twiddle around with. I don't know the names of everyone exactly who was involved but I know Trece worked his butt off and is just an almighty god when it comes to graphic design. Thank you so much for everything!! You're a star.

Lastly a big well done to everyone who boldly presented us with points. It was crazy seeing everyone on camera and hearing people's voices for the first time. That made my night. You're all wonderful. Big props and respect to everyone that helped bring that extra special Eurovision spirit to life. We would have sorely missed it this year xheart None of us are presenters. We're just fans but that I think is what made it so special and loveable.

p.s. Looking forward to finding out the Mikaela Minga of each jury. The fun doesn't stop yet xheart Let the drama begin. Also, I feel I need to watch the results again as it was impossible to concentrate on things when the chatbox was just nonstop "oh my gosh it's sdhvdskjhf" spam:ROFLMAO:

Amir

Veteran
My favourite won :ch: xbow xbow xbow

Thank you very much everyone for your big efforts, it was amazing to be part of this
and actually I'm a little sad it's over already haha

:il: our jury was so super professional according to ESC logics, giving :12: to :se: :lol:
Overall I was super happy with my fellow jury members, everything was so super uncomplicated,
I had a lot of fun xheart

Petar

The best song won indeed. :D I would like to thank you all who worked day and night to make this happen. It was an amazing experience. xheart

hijirio

Veteran
Let's all take a moment to appreciate the #taste of :az: jury

We can share some of our taste buds with you guys who might need it

Most deserving 12 points of the night and the only one that matters:

:il: :il: FEKER LIBI :il: :il:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
GUYS WE DID IT xheart
A big thank you to everyone who participated in this, especially @Trece who had to make the whole voting show in just a few days (and let's not forget Ashley who co-organized this).
I'll go back tomorrow after we got the full results, but I didn't expect such a landslide from Switzerland in the televoting tbh. I'm quite satisfied by the top 10 though.

Amir

Veteran
I was watching the show. but not commenting.

It was a great show!

Here are my votes in the Armenian jury. I totally forgot to vote in the televote... Sorry

1. Azerbaijan
2. Israel
3. Malta
4. Iceland
5. Germany
6. Sweden
7. Denmark
8. Albania
9. Georgia
10. Poland
11. Serbia
12. France