Contact us

Eurovision 2014 - Your Top 37's

ayzelto

My new top 37 (23/04/2014)

United%20Kingdom(Great%20Britain).png
- Children Of The Universe ~ Molly (+2)
2. :se: - Undo ~ Sanna Nielsen (-1)
3. :es: - Dancing In The Rain ~ Ruth Lorenzo (+1)
4. :me: - Moj Svijet ~ Sergej Cetkovic (-2)
5. :az: - Start A Fire ~ Dilara Kazimova (+2)
6. :mt: - Coming Home ~ Firelight (=)
7. :al: - One Night's Anger ~ Hersi (+1)
8. :fr: - Moustache ~ Twin Twin (-3)
Russian%20Federation.png
- Shine ~ Tolmachevy Sisters (+1)
10. :mk: - To The Sky ~ Tijana Dapcevic (+10)
11. :nl: - Calm After The Storm ~ The Common Linnets (-2)
12. :ua: - Tick-Tock ~ Mariya Yaremchuk (+10)
13. :ie: - Heartbeat ~ Can-Linn feat. Kasey Smith (+1)
14. :it: - La Mia Citta ~ Emma (+1)
15. :hu: - Running ~ Kallay Andras-Saunders (-2)
16. :pt: - Quero Ser Tua ~ Suzy (=)
17. :de: - Is It Right ~ Elaiza (-6)

18. :at: - Rise Like A Phoenix ~ Conchita Wurst (-6)
19. :dk: - Cliche Love Song ~ Basim (-2)
San%20Marino.png
- Maybe ~ Valentina Monetta (+5)
21. :no: - Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen (-3)
22. :lt: - Attention ~ Vilija Mataciunaite (-1)
23. :pl: - My Slowianie ~ Donatan & Cleo (-4)
:am: - Not Alone ~ Aram Mp3 (-1)
25. :lv: - Cake To Bake ~ Aarzemnieki (-1)
26. :gr: - Rise Up ~ Freaky Fortune feat. Risky Kidd (+4)
27. :ch: - Hunter Of Stars ~ Sebalter (+1)

28. :ge: - Three Minutes To Earth ~ The Shin & Mariko (+3)
29. :il: - Same Heart ~ Mei Finegold (+3)
30. :ro: - Miracle ~ Paula Seling & Ovi (+3)
31. :fi: - Something Better ~ Softengine (-2)
32. :ee: - Amazing ~ Tanja (-5)
33. :by: - Cheesecake ~ Teo (+3)
34. :sl: - Round And Round ~ Tinkara Kovac (=)
35. :be: - Mother ~ Axel Hirsoux (-9)
36. :md: - Wild Soul ~ Cristina Scarlat (-1)

37. :is: - No Prejudice ~ Pollaponk (=)

Kairit

I make small changes to my list at least every day, but here's how it is right now and kind of is overall, because I don't change it that much around.

1. :fi: Exactly the kind of music I usually prefer to listen to. Perfect!
2. :nl: I fell in love with this song the first time I listened to it. How can anyone not love this? It's so enchanting.
3. :uk: Right up my alley. I love her voice, I love the feeling, I love everything about this song. Powerful and dramatic and catchy without being cheesy.

4. :am: Didn't think much of it the first few listens, but now I love it, truly amazing!
5. :al: This song has just stuck with me, I don't know why. The old version, the new version, doesn't matter.. I always like to listen to it. Love the melody. I think it's very great. But I suppose I understand why this doesn't stand out to a lot of people.
6. :is: Another underrated entry in my top 10.. It used to be quite low on my list, but after I heard the studio version with English lyrics I suddenly fell in love with it. It's awesome to sing and dance along to and I love the message really freaking much!
7. :it: This has also stayed with me since the beginning. I love the rock-ish feeling, of course. And I love the Italian, of course. Awesome!
8. :ie: A very good and strong entry, especially the refrain. Love the Irish elements. Don't like to listen to it many times in a short period of time though as I get sick of it pretty easily.
9. :me: Didn't think I would like it that much at first listen, but it's really beautiful and charming! There're still are some parts that get quite dull for me, but I love that little instrumental part in between so much I want to cry, it's gorgeous. :D Deserves a place in the final a 100%.
10. :az: Don't want to like it as much as I do, but I can't help myself. Hauntingly beautiful and enchanting. But yeah, gets a bit boring eventually..

11. :ua: Thought it was pretty horrible at first, as did many people. But since the new version and the video it has been growing on me rapidly and I love to listen to it at least twice a day. A nice, catchy pop-song. The kind of pop and "mainstream" music I like the most.
12. :es: Nothing much to say. Gorgeous!
13. :il: Thought it was forgettable for a long time and didn't place it high, but it has grown on me and I listen to it a lot. I always find myself humming and moving along to it. I love how badass this is! :D
14. :no: It surely is very beautiful. Hasn't exactly grown on me and I don't usually listen to it, but I appreciate it a lot.
15. :ge: Love it! Sure, not the best song in the world, but it's a nice, happy, enjoyable, inspiring listen.
16. :ch: Loved it, didn't love it, now love it again. A cute, interesting, fun song!
17. :mt: Used to be in my top 10 for a long time, but something about it annoys me, probably the harmonica.. and I don't like the second half of the song that much. But I still enjoy the heck out of this.
18. :dk: Kind of annoying, true. But catchy and fun nevertheless and I will love to hear it at Eurovision, will definetly put me in an even better, jolly mood.
19. :sl: I like it a lot actually. There are some parts which I really adore. But, well..
20. :at: A little bit too dramatic for my taste, but I still like it a lot and it's a whole lot better than San Marino's. Have nothing against listening to it.
21. :se: Eh... Sorry. :| Not that I don't like it.. Just not that hyped about it to put it higher.
22. :pl: I like it, like and accept it for what is. Makes me wish I was a hot slavic girl. :D
23. :mk: The lip-syncing thing was just hilariously awful. And I usually don't like these kind of songs, but this one's pretty nice.
24. :de: Nothing much to say, but I do like it.
25. :by: Yeah it's pretty bad and I didn't use to like it at first, but it's still very enjoyable to listen to, at least for me, catchy and fun.
26. :lv: A cute song and I actually love the lyrics, but nothing any more than that and gets annoying after a while.
27. :fr: I like the verse parts a lot and the French sounds just awesome, of course. But overall, no. :D
28. :hu: :? :?.. eh.. i'm really sorry. I appreciate the meaning and I admit that it's a really good song, but it is a bit too depressing for me, especially in Eurovision. And I don't like this kind of music usually and not in this case either. And I don't like his voice. Just nothing enjoyable in this song for me that would make me love it or want to listen to it. :|
29. :ru: Mneh.. In a way I like it a lot, but in a way it's too repetitive and cheesy and dramatic.
30. :ro: Probably the biggest fall I've had in my list. The verses are actually amazing, but the refrain just ruins it all, not up my alley it all. Definetly doesn't beat their 2010 entry. :(
31. :pt: Kind of enjoyable, it's a fun summer-y song and I will be happy to hear it in Eurovision, but not the best song by far, pretty tacky.
32. :gr: Not my style at all. The lead singer is just super smokin', though. :D
33. :md: ... It's not bad, but well ...
34. :sm: Kind of like it, but eh... Just outdated and too dramatic and.. no thanks. But yes, I do hope she qualifies.
35. :lt: Nope.
36. :be: Sorry, but no. I get it, but.. Just too dramatic for me. Nothing about it makes me want to listen to it again, because it just bums me out. Should be a happier song or I don't know, but just.. no.

And I haven't placed Estonia, because maybe i'll be biased, but I would probably put it between Montenegro and Malta.

Alberca

1. :il: - Same Heart ~ Mei Finegold
2. :am: - Not Alone ~ Aram Mp3
3. :se: - Undo ~ Sanna Nielsen
4. :dk: - Cliche Love Song ~ Basim
5. :at: - Rise Like A Phoenix ~ Conchita Wurst
6. :it: - La Mia Citta ~ Emma
7. :az: - Start A Fire ~ Dilara Kazimova
8. :be: - Mother ~ Axel Hirsoux
9. :uk: - Children Of The Universe ~ Molly
10. :es: - Dancing In The Rain ~ Ruth Lorenzo
11. :gr: - Rise Up ~ Freaky Fortune feat. Risky Kidd
12. :me: - Moj Svijet ~ Sergej Cetkovic
13. :ch: - Hunter Of Stars ~ Sebalter
14. :ru: - Shine - Tolmachevy Twins
15. :nl: - Calm After The Storm ~ The Common Linnets
16. :ie: - Heartbeat ~ Can-Linn feat. Kasey Smith
17. :mt: - Coming Home ~ Firelight
18. :fr: - Moustache ~ Twin Twin
19. :al: - One Night's Anger ~ Hersi
20. :pl: - My Slowianie ~ Donatan & Cleo
21. :sl: - Round And Round ~ Tinkara Kovac
22. ::mk: - To The Sky ~ Tijana Dapcevic
23. :no: - Silent Storm ~ Carl Espen
24. :ua: - Tick-Tock ~ Mariya Yaremchuk
25. :pt: - Quero Ser Tua ~ Suzy
26. :hu: - Running ~ Kallay Andras-Saunders
27. :de: - Is It Right ~ Elaiza
28. :fi: - Something Better ~ Softengine
29. :by: - Cheesecake ~ Teo
30. :lv: - Cake To Bake ~ Aarzemnieki
31. :is: - No Prejudice ~ Pollaponk
32. :ee: - Amazing ~ Tanja
33. :md: - Wild Soul ~ Cristina Scarlat
34. :ro: - Miracle ~ Paula Seling & Ovi
35. :sm: - Maybe ~ Valentina Monetta
36. :ge: - Three Minutes To Earth ~ The Shin & Mariko
37. :lt: - Attention ~ Vilija Mataciunaite

Terence

Final update before rehearsals begin:

1 (1) Montenegro
2 (6) Sweden
3 (3) Greece
4 (5) Israel
5 (4) Hungary
6 (2) Armenia
7 (9) Slovenia
8 (7) Italy
9 (8) Romania
10 (13) Ireland
11 (11) The Netherlands
12 (10) Poland
13 (14) Austria
14 (19) Ukraine
15 (15) Estonia
16 (21) Denmark
17 (16) Switzerland
18 (12) San Marino
19 (32) Russia
20 (17) Albania
21 (18) Norway
22 (25) Moldova
23 (20) Iceland
24 (34) Spain
25 (28) Belarus
26 (24) Malta
27 (26) Portugal
28 (29) United Kingdom
29 (22) France
30 (23) Azerbaijan
31 (31) Finland
32 (33) Georgia
33 (35) Latvia
34 (27) Belgium
35 (30) Germany
36 (37) Lithuania
37 (36) FYR Macedonia

EscGeek

Veteran
EscGeek's rank list version 0.9.181.0 Beta!!! :lol:

1-:by: (=)

2-:pl: (=)

3-:is: (+2)

4-:am: (-1)

5-:lt: (-1)

6-:ua: (+2)

7-:il: (-1)

8-:it: (+6)

9-:fi: (+6)

10-:lv: (-1)

11-:no: (+9)

12-:ro: (-5)

13-:gr: (-2)

14-:ge: (-2)

15-:fr: (-5)

16-:sl: (+2)

17-:me: (-1)

18-:mk: (-5)

19-:ee: (-2)

20-:pt: (-1)

21-:ie: (+1)

22-:hu: (+1)

23-:ru: (+1)

24-:mt: (+6)

25-:dk: (+1)

26-:md: (-1)

27-:sm: (+1)

28-:be: (-1)

29-:az: (=)

30-:at: (-9)

31-:ch: (=)

32-:uk: (+1)

33-:se: (+2)

34-:al: (+2)

35-:de: (-3)

36-:nl: (-2)

37-:es: (=)

Isn't this the best presentation you've ever seen?:cool:

Mannone

Kind of my second impressions. I have listened for some days but haven't really found any growers yet. Expecting them to arrive sooner or later though. Bear in mind that I have only listened at the studio versions, except for Elaiza. I wont watch any performances before the semi-finals. Will be interesting to find out if there are any real entertainers worthy enough to change my opinions!

(#) = Since start (only growers indicated)

Simply Me - 5/5

1. :de: – Germany - Ticklingly scraping voice (exactly so!). The most authentic load of despair. And no hassle, nothing unwanted. Just an explosive and perfectly timed refrain. Reminds of Love in Rewind (Bosnia, 2012) but this has got more power to the twitch and earns from that. I have watched it though, and she could have earned from a more resolute performance. I feel desperation, but I can't see it. Find your Molitva!

2. :sl: – Slovenia - That pulse in the refrain is such a... persuasion. Someone is being told off properly. And this is multiplied by the coarsely beautiful slavic language, notably on that last refrain. Powerful!

Unforgettable Also - 4/5

3. :by: – Belarus - Lovely accent. Comfy natural flow. Not so modern, but tons of musicality. Reminds of Lautar (Moldova, 2012). One more time! Shish kebab for everyone!

4. :es: – Spain - Appealing progression in the verses. And I like the background vocals on the second half. The ocean just got voices, just got passioned. The best ballad!

5. :mt: – Malta - Pleasant voice. Obviously adds a country-feel to it. The background rapper towards the end adds even more of delicate complexity. (+14)

6. :pt: - Portugal - Another lovely generic roof-lifter (well, at least floor-filler!) from Portugal. Nearly on a par with Danca Comigo (2007) and Todas Ruas Do Amor (2009), some of my all time top 50's. Shake me awake!

Still Tasty - 3/5

7. :ge: – Georgia - Got really bad parts. Sky divers? Rhymes on Space jivers? Fun. But it's also embracing, somehow. Episodic and very often tempting inarticulates. Jolero, jolero, jolero! Yeah, it makes me daydreaming.

8. :pl: - Poland - Is back. And with something different. Clearly took a while for me to grip this fully. Gets more enjoyable for every day! (+16)

9. :ua: - Flapping, whistling, clapping. Flowing - very natural. In otha words: nicely composed. Minus for idiotic catchphrase.

10. :az: – Azerbaijan - Decently composed ballad. But lengthy and cringing. Nothing new. No good. Grower! (may 6th) - Live performance really caught me. Big story-telling! Örn & Co´ pushed the right buttons again. How unexpected... (+9)

11. :no: – Norway - Very much like this years love. I mean, David Gray's This years Love. This one is not near as brilliant. But he is vulnerable. And we are spared from noise. Enough so.

12. :al: – Albania - Beginning of verses: playful, pleasant, promising. Refrain: boring. When it turns into rock: unbearable. In sum: it got something. Harmony reminds of Dervish (Ireland, 2007), one of my all time top 50's.

13. :nl: – Netherlands - Calming. Grower! I need to be very calm to appreciate it fully, and I seldom am. But it simply reached me today (may 5th), gently reminiscent of You're Missing by The Boss. (+10)

14. :me: – Montenegro - Interesting voice and language. But never rises. Falls anonymous. Grower! (+9)

15. :ch: – Switzerland - Whistling is my style. Interesting pace. A little too nagging. Explosion missing. Nice string-solo @ 2:00.

16. :se: – Sweden - I would have wished for to be biased here. Sanna is amiable. And with the competition here, I must pass this ballad with a flag of warning. It's still worn out, but on the stronger half.

17. :fr: – France - A little too much for the disturbed kid. Very soon tiresome. But listenable - once. At least.

Layer of Decency - 2/5

18. :gr: – Greece - Quite sterile jamming of sorts. Too monotonous. But listenable. Once - of course.

19. :at: – Austria - Sounds like a Bond-theme. And viewed from that angle, it gets kinda OK. Well hold together.

20. :fi: – Finland - Decent attempt of celestial rock. Nothing extra.

21. :ie: – Ireland - Energy isn't totally wasted. Just almost. Without spice. Not another heartbeat, please.

Padding - 1/5

22. :be: – Belgium - Not another bland templet ballad. Standardized since Cicero.

23. :sm: – San Marino - Crisalide was on my top three last year. This is worse. Composition is decent, but lacking of flavour. A little too pathetic.

24. :lv: – Latvia - Gianluca Bezzina in disguise? I have never been closer to guy-love... or something. Lamely polite.

25. :uk: – United Kingdom - Mainstream. A beat of yesterday. Then silence. Never again.

26. :am: – Armenia - Vocals not good enough to compensate for the lengthy climb to peak Nowhere. Null.

27. :mk: - Macedonia - Faithfully ticking away to everyday-heaven.

28. :ee: – Estonia - Low-budget ESC-screaming. So I guess it belongs here. But nothing new. No good.

29. :hu: – Hungary - Classical example of a bad accent that only gets on your nervs. Stop whining, grown man. Nothing but touched up.

Gutter - 0/5

30. :it: - Italy - Yelling. Boring. Nothing.

31. :ro: – Romania - Badly sung mainstream electro wail-soup. Not my groove.

32. :dk: – Denmark - For adults only? Not exactly.

33. :lt: – Lithuania - Another vacuum cleaner.

34. :il: – Israel - Mei Finegold may of course not find gold. (Yes, I had to support that wordplay.) The hebrew, I suppose, just adds compositional strain. Awful.

35. :ru: – Russia - Awful looping of the still alive tormented kitten. Simply unbearable. Such an echo of emptiness.

36. :md: – Moldova - Unorganized. Endlessly annoying.

37. :is: – Iceland - The mandatory garage garbage. Shame on you, Íslendingur.

Adeline

1. :no: Norway
2. :am: Armenia
3. :uk: United Kingdom
4. :mt: Malta
5. :fr: France
6. :il: Israel
7. :al: Albania
8. :ch: Switzerland
9. :it: Italy
10. :hu: Hungary
11. :me: Montenegro
12. :at: Austria
13. :ee: Estonia
14. :nl: The Netherlands
15. :de: Germany
16. :dk: Denmark
17. :fi: Finland
18. :es: Spain
19. :sl: Slovenia
20. :gr: Greece
21. :is: Iceland
22. :az: Azerbaijan
23. :lv: Latvia
24. :be: Belgium
25. :sm: San Marino
26. :md: Moldova
27. :se: Sweden
28. :mk: Macedonia
29. :ie: Ireland
30. :ge: Georgia
31. :pl: Poland
32. :ua: Ukraine
33. :ro: Romania
34. :ru: Russia
35. :pt: Portugal
36. :by: Belarus
37. :lt: Lithuania

Soren

01 (01)
Sweden.png
Sweden
02 (02)
Spain.png
Spain
03 (05)
Israel.png
Israel
04 (04)
Ireland.png
Ireland
05 (03)
Italy.png
Italy
06 (06)
Norway.png
Norway
07 (07)
Netherlands.png
Netherlands
08 (08)
Portugal.png
Portugal
09 (09)
Romania.png
Romania
10 (10)
Finland.png
Finland

11 (12)
United_Kingdom.png
United Kingdom
12 (11)
Greece.png
Greece
13 (13)
Denmark.png
Denmark
14 (15)
France.png
France
15 (14)
Poland.png
Poland
16 (20)
Hungary.png
Hungary
17 (18)
Moldova.png
Moldova
18 (16)
Latvia.png
Latvia
19 (21)
Russia.png
Russia
20 (22)
Armenia.png
Armenia
21 (17)
Montenegro.png
Montenegro
22 (19)
Estonia.png
Estonia
23 (24)
Slovenia.png
Slovenia
24 (23)
Ukraine.png
Ukraine
25 (25)
Iceland.png
Iceland
26 (26)
Switzerland.png
Switzerland
27 (27)
Malta.png
Malta
28 (31)
Azerbaijan.png
Azerbaijan
29 (29)
Albania.png
Albania
30 (28)
San_Marino.png
San Marino
31 (30)
Germany.png
Germany
32 (34)
Austria.png
Austria
33 (33)
Belgium.png
Belgium
34 (32)
FYR_Macedonia.png
FYR Macedonia
35 (35)
Belarus.png
Belarus
36 (36)
Lithuania.png
Lithuania
37 (37)
Georgia.png
Georgia

A-lister

Veteran
So here comes my first top. 37 ranking (as always rankings like these change over time).

01. :pl: Poland
02. :it: Italy
03. :il: Israel
04. :az: Azerbaijan
05. :nl: Netherlands
06. :se: Sweden
07. :pt: Portugal
08. :ro: Romania
09. :ua: Ukraine
10. :dk: Denmark
11. :ie: Ireland
12. :mk: Macedonia
13. :de: Germany
14. :gr: Greece
15. :no: Norway
16. :by: Belarus
17. :is: Iceland
18. :fr: France
19. :ee: Estonia
20. :ru: Russia
21. :uk: UK
22. :me: Montenegro
23. :sm: San Marino
24. :hu: Hungary
25. :sl: Slovenia
26. :mt: Malta
27. :am: Armenia
28. :al: Albania
29. :ch: Switzerland
30. :ge: Georgia
31. :be: Belgium
32. :lt: Lithuania
33. :md: Moldova
34. :at: Austria
35. :lv: Latvia
36. :es: Spain
37. :fi: Finland

eerik

I won't bother ranking them all individually, sometimes you just can't compare one turd to another turd. I'll just divide them into groups by score (relative to overall level this year), 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. The order inside the groups is random. Based only on the final studio versions found on the official album which is streamable on Spotify. Here we go:

:5: THE BEST
:fr: France
:it: Italy

:4:
:hu: Hungary
:es: Spain
:nl: The Netherlands
:il: Israel
:fi: Finland
:ua: Ukraine

:3:
:lv: Latvia
:az: Azerbaijan
:pt: Portugal
:mk: Macedonia
:uk: United Kingdom
:sl: Slovenia
:is: Iceland

:2:
:dk: Denmark
:al: Albania
:be: Belgium
:sm: San Marino
:me: Montenegro
:mt: Malta
:no: Norway
:ge: Georgia
:at: Austria
:lt: Lithuania
:ie: Ireland
:by: Belarus
:ch: Switzerland
:de: Germany

:1: THE WORST
:ru: Russia
:se: Sweden
:am: Armenia
:md: Moldova
:ee: Estonia
:pl: Poland
:gr: Greece
:ro: Romania

Tinchey

Final top 37:

01. :lv: Latvia
02. :ge: Georgia
03. :nl: Netherlands
04. :no: Norway
05. :de: Germany
06. :is: Iceland
07. :pl: Poland
08. :ch: Switzerland
09. :se: Sweden
10. :mk: Macedonia
11. :lt: Lithuania
12. :fr: France
13. :gr: Greece
14. :il: Israel
15. :mt: Malta
16. :uk: UK
17. :pt: Portugal
18. :ua: Ukraine
19. :me: Montenegro
20. :az: Azerbaijan
21. :am: Armenia
22. :sl: Slovenia
23. :dk: Denmark
24. :hu: Hungary
25. :al: Albania
26. :by: Belarus
27. :it: Italy
28. :ie: Ireland
29. :at: Austria
30. :md: Moldova
31. :es: Spain
32. :fi: Finland
33. :sm: San Marino
34. :ee: Estonia
35. :be: Belgium
36. :ru: Russia
37. :ro: Romania

greece

Let make the last update before the first semi :

1|:pl:: Awesomeness. It's just what Eurovision needs (=)
2|:az:: Too high level and classy entry. Land of Fire is awesome for 3rd year in a row (=)
3|:sm:: It is this or Armania, but hearing both again and again Queen Val really touches me (+1)
4|:am:: The orchestration is amazing and he has high level vocals (-2)
5|:md:: Dark masterpiece (=)
6|:me:: I missed the Balkans and then Montenegro came...I love the Balkan ballads (=)
7|:ch:: It has a catchy rhythm and happy melody + I understand almost every word that he sings (=)
8|:be:: His voice xbow (=)
9|:ru:: I always liked the old fashioned songs (+3)
10|:sl:: Yeah I don't know why it has something magic (=)
11|:fi:: Without being fan of rock I really like this (=)
12|:il:: I use not to like the dance songs, but this is well worth to like. (+2)
13|:ua:: I prefer the old one but this is still great (=)
14|:se:: I still like it a lot, but I prefer some others (-5)
15|:no:: Same with Sweden. But I still believe that it is a masterpiece (=)
16|:at:: Her vocals live are like CD xbow. And I like 007 music (+1)
17|:by:: It's too catchy and happy for not like it (-1)
18|:hu:: Even his vocals live are terrible it's a great song (+4)
19|:uk:: I had just some wrong impressions but after the rehearshal I really liked it (+13)
20|:dk:: Happy,catchy and romandic kinda. (-1)
21|:ee:: It's good and nothing more. But I admit the fact that she sings and dancing the same time that good
22|:pt:: After hearing this again and again I started like it (+8)
23|:mk:: I still like it but not as the others...this is the only reason for it's place
24|:es:: Her vocals are amazing and the song is great enough (+1)
25|:de:: It's catchy xshrug (+1)
26|:ie:: Even the performance is awful it's a good song (-2)
27|:it:: I like it but not that much (-7)
28|:nl:: I like the song and the rehearsal but it's too slow even for me (-1)
29|:ro:: Great voices,bad song (-1)
30|:al:: Too forgettable (-1)
31|:fr:: It's ok for parties (-)
32|:ge:: The first minute is really annoying (+1)
33|:is:: I just don't like it(+1)
34|:lv:: Funny but no (+1)
35|:mt:: pure hate! (+1)

I missed someone but who?

Krahl

01 :it: --- Best song and singer this year, hands down !
02. :se: --- Sannas year, well see, for me best song she has had in all her Mello tries (would love for this to have been sung in swedish, but i guess one cant have it all)
03. :il: --- Love it, wish it would be all in hebrew though, still great
04. :fi: ---Good radio hit song, something i would even listen to outside of eurovision
05. :mt: ---I like the Avicii vibe this song has, can't really go wrong with the country pop sound :D
06. :fr: ---Best french song, since uhm, like always
07. :az:---Thought this was a snore pill at first, but it grows, its a nice ballad
08. :nl:---Same as previous, snore pill alert but growing, though it still has a boring side to it, it tromps on, which can be nice to listen to, not sure about eurovision though
09. :ge:---Weird, but i like it, might as well go full out on the strange then go halfway and completely fail :D
10. :mk:---The song isnt bad, but i can not look at the performance, its awkward, she moves like a giraff, someone pls send her a choreographer
11. :no: ---Ok enough ballad, a bit boring and the singer has like 0 charisma
12. :is: ---10x better in icelandic, i really don't understand why everything has to be sung in english
13. :me:---Zeljko joksimovic copy, decent enough, but nowhere near the "original"
14. :sl: ---ok ish, not much to say about this, which again isnt good, dont love it dont hate it
15. :md:---On a positive note, she has a strong voice, on a lesser one, Mercy, or rather Mööörrsy when crappy lyrics are crappy...
16. :ro:---Gets stuck in the head, suppose that can be a good thing, borderlining on being annoying
17. :lt:---Very mediocre pop song
18. :ch:---And another one, same mediocre pop
19. :al: ---Didnt make the final, cant say im surprised, boring, but she does have a nice voice, however, can we have subtitles pls next year, i cant understand a word that comes out of her
20. :sm:---Yes sir i can boogie, Baccara is the only thing that pops into my head when hearing this
21. :ru:---Tokmalev twins, hmm some russian version of those irish jumping things, didnt get that, dont get this
22. :es:---ok....till the wail soup begins halfway through the song, then i just want to throw something at my speakers, horror
23. :pl:---Ugg, what is this, is this some kind of porn movie audition ?, i really dont get a thing, then again i havent even bothered with the english version after seeing the Polish one
24. :at:---I love pretty dresses, so thats something good, a pretty dude in a pretty dress, yeah heck why not, but noooo, the beard has to go, song itself, i have no idea, didnt even leave a trace in my brain
25. :de:---Is it right, no it surely isnt, its very much wrong, wished my current place of residence would have picked something, well anything would be better then this...almost
26. :ie:---So boring i dont even remember it despite having heard it plenty of times now
27. :dk:---Bollibompa, kids show in sweden, im sure it would work great on it
28. :ee:---Another fail in semi 1, cant say im sad to not have to hear this ever again
29. :gr:---Europop, and not very good
30. :ua:---Tick tock, my heart is like a clock and steady like a rock, my brain is melting over this rubbish, her being pretty isnt even near saving this crap, plus points though for the fact that one can actually hear what she is singing for a change
31. :pt:---What an upset, Portugal didnt qualify....who would have thought :O
32. :lv:---Cake song one, or is it a secret recuitment add for a religious cake cult, dunno, probably never will
33. :by:---Cake song two, I really hate Robin Thicke, belarusian version of the said dude, appaling
34. :hu:---Running running running to my remote control, cant push next song button fast enough
35. :am:---Uhm no, what, ehh, im not alone, yeah i got it, you said that about 27 times in a row, and then druuuums bom bom, your still not alone, gotcha. I just cant with this song, of all the rubbish this is the motherload of it
36. :uk:---I read the word overrated ALOT and this would be the song in the dictionary when describing that word. Let me grasp the concept of this, uk who are one of the few whos mothertongue actually is english which everyone just haaaas to sing in today, in other words excellent lyrics expected ! Here the lyrics writer has been sitting on google and put in "most used phrases in songs" and getting the result, warning actual phrases from the song incoming: Power to the people, We're shining like diamonds, I'll never walk alone, Children of the universe, Hold on tight etc etc
37. :be:---And this years worst song is, drumroll, mother. What, why, how, did this even get into eurovision, there cant have been an internal competition in Belgium it has to have been a lottery, i refuse to belive anyone would actually vote for this.

gretuliaa

Let make the last update before the first semi :

1|:pl:: Awesomeness. It's just what Eurovision needs (=)
2|:az:: Too high level and classy entry. Land of Fire is awesome for 3rd year in a row (=)
3|:sm:: It is this or Armania, but hearing both again and again Queen Val really touches me (+1)
4|:am:: The orchestration is amazing and he has high level vocals (-2)
5|:md:: Dark masterpiece (=)
6|:me:: I missed the Balkans and then Montenegro came...I love the Balkan ballads (=)
7|:ch:: It has a catchy rhythm and happy melody + I understand almost every word that he sings (=)
8|:be:: His voice xbow (=)
9|:ru:: I always liked the old fashioned songs (+3)
10|:sl:: Yeah I don't know why it has something magic (=)
11|:fi:: Without being fan of rock I really like this (=)
12|:il:: I use not to like the dance songs, but this is well worth to like. (+2)
13|:ua:: I prefer the old one but this is still great (=)
14|:se:: I still like it a lot, but I prefer some others (-5)
15|:no:: Same with Sweden. But I still believe that it is a masterpiece (=)
16|:at:: Her vocals live are like CD xbow. And I like 007 music (+1)
17|:by:: It's too catchy and happy for not like it (-1)
18|:hu:: Even his vocals live are terrible it's a great song (+4)
19|:uk:: I had just some wrong impressions but after the rehearshal I really liked it (+13)
20|:dk:: Happy,catchy and romandic kinda. (-1)
21|:ee:: It's good and nothing more. But I admit the fact that she sings and dancing the same time that good
22|:pt:: After hearing this again and again I started like it (+8)
23|:mk:: I still like it but not as the others...this is the only reason for it's place
24|:es:: Her vocals are amazing and the song is great enough (+1)
25|:de:: It's catchy xshrug (+1)
26|:ie:: Even the performance is awful it's a good song (-2)
27|:it:: I like it but not that much (-7)
28|:nl:: I like the song and the rehearsal but it's too slow even for me (-1)
29|:ro:: Great voices,bad song (-1)
30|:al:: Too forgettable (-1)
31|:fr:: It's ok for parties (-)
32|:ge:: The first minute is really annoying (+1)
33|:is:: I just don't like it(+1)
34|:lv:: Funny but no (+1)
35|:mt:: pure hate! (+1)

I missed someone but who?

Where is Lithuania ? lol

LoveHate

Top:
Netherlands
Malta
Hungary
Armenia
Austria

Above average:
Israel
France
Sweden
Italy
Finland
Montenegro
Norway
Georgia
Poland
Switzerland

Average:
Germany
Ukraine
Azerbaijan
UK
Albania
Iceland
San Marino
Ireland
Denmark
Latvia
Lithuania
Russia
Greece
Romania
Spain
Slovenia
Macedonia

Bottom:
Estonia
Belgium
Moldova
Portugal
Belarus

greece

Let make the last update before the final :
(In the old style)

Awesomeness:
1.:pl:
2.:az:
3.:sm:
4.:at:

Amazing:
5.:am:
6.:me:
7.:ch:
8.:md:
9.:ru:
10.:sl:
11.:be:
12.:fi:
13.:il:
14.:ua:

Great:
15.:by:
16.:hu:
17.:se:
18.:no:
19.:dk:

Good:
20.:uk:
21.:ee:
22.:pt:
23.:mk:
24.:nl:

Ok:
25.:es:
26.:de:
27.:it
28.:lt:
29.:ie:

Bad:
30.:ro:
31.:al:
32.:fr:
33.:ge:
34.:is:
35.:lv:

Meh xpuke:
36.:mt:

xcookie

satinelamort

Update after the final, now that all is settled and done.

Absolutely love it

1. :no: (+1)
2. :il: (-1)
3. :hu: (=)
4. :is: (+3)
5. :at: (+4)
6. :nl: (+7)
7. :az: (+3)
8. :am: (-2)

Love it

9. :fr: (-5)
10. :se: (-5)