Contact us

Eurovision 2011 - Sexiest females

Grinch

She is pretty hot :) She was even hotter back in 1998 ;)

Totally! Her arms, eyes and hair are beautiful but I don't like her showing her toothpick legs a lot as if they're sexy.

MrJadeEwen

Comparing to the last few years there is a lack of hot women in Eurovision 2011 -.-

If i had to make a top 3 it would be:
1. Stella
2. Magda
3. Twins

dogmeat

Yes times a thousand :cool:
:lol:
Well, i can't prove i'm not a camel. Just believe me i care about more than just big boobs. And personally i believe most guys do. We're constructed by the nature this way that we try to read people's character from physical appearance. And when it comes to the opposite sex, overall lure depends on what we "read", so charisma does matter.

lucian-crusher

Well, i can't prove i'm not a camel. Just believe me i care about more than just big boobs. And personally i believe most guys do. We're constructed by the nature this way that we try to read people's character from physical appearance. And when it comes to the opposite sex, overall lure depends on what we "read", so charisma does matter.

We can debate a lot on this! I agree with you about what we look but that's just for when I want a girlfriend or a wife, but when I am looking for a one night stand I agree with AlekS.
Now, I voted here judging on Orian's crieria. that's why I voted for Maja and Mika. Judging on AlekS criteria I would choose Nikki and TWiiNS....

r3gg13

Yup, it's the over all package, personality + charisma + decent looks just sweep me away. For me good boobs and a hot body are just a cherry on top of a great person.

I agree with Lucian too on his point of view.

Simon87

Nadine is cute, but haircut from nf was afwul

A-lister

Veteran
New promo pic of Magdalena Tul (Poland)

I think she's one of the hottest this year

magdalena_tul_wlasciwy.jpg

Scooby

Stella Haba Haba The Hot

stella2u.jpg

PashonFrut

the most beautiful : Maja and Getter xcrossed
pretty/cute : Mika, Nadine, Lena
sexy : Dana, Magda, Nigar
cute/charismatic : Serbian chick.

others are average, meh.

Scooby

NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA xheart

21l7j2q.jpg

PashonFrut

I like Nina's style she's really fashionable :) Same applies for Maja and Getter!

Top Bottom