Contact us

Eurovision 2011 - Sexiest females

Mickey

I agree about Mika being too perfect. She doesn't really do it for me. There are a lot of conventionally good looking blondes in show business and she doesn't really stand out to me. I think charisma is part of it too. I don't want to get into the Ukrainian fixing controversy again, but on a purely physical basis, I would have preferred Zlata to Mika.

AlekS

Veteran
Mika is too pure for being "sexy" because let's be honest .... it's not about charisma - it's about meat. The one who looks "better", the one you'd like to undress, the one who can flirt, the one who's got big boobs, best legs or other physical stuff.
Also it's weird to search for sexyness in a song about serious relationships and purity.

ps. I like when she was a brunette.
logo.png

and here's an ordinary vacation pic:
3(158).jpg

She's small (163cm) and thin. Totally different kind of girl than Ruslana or Zlata or Loboda or Ani Lorak :lol:

Mickey

Mika is too pure for being "sexy" because let's be honest .... it's not about charisma - it's about meat. The one who looks "better", the one you'd like to undress, the one who can flirt, the one who's got big boobs, best legs or other physical sh-t.
Also it's weird to search for sexyness in a song about serious relationships and purity.

ps. I like when she was a brunette.
logo.png
Obviously, the raw materials have to be present and correct, but beyond that, charisma and the way a girl presents herself is important.

I thought Paula Selling was the sexiest last year, but not just because of her physical appearance. It was also to do with the way she moved and the way she looked into the camera.

AlekS

Veteran
Obviously, the raw materials have to be present and correct, but beyond that, charisma and the way a girl presents herself is important.

I thought Paula Selling was the sexiest last year, but not just because of her physical appearance. It was also to do with the way she moved and the way she looked into the camera.
Paula looked like an adult dominatrix slutty woman, imo :lol: I really like her... in dresses.
Like Loboda. Pure family girls and strong sexy women are uncomparable, totally opposite types.

If you talk about general image on stage such as .... not dancing a lot, not being a kind "mom" with huge boobies, or a dirty "b-tch", or "developed" girl ... to each their own, I prefer all types :)

Bojan

love how Lena went from cute last year to HOT this year xheart
also Mika from Ukraine is very sexy too, and Ukraine almost always sends hot girls which is great IMO :p
Maja is also kinda hot, but I must say there is a lack of hotties this year :(
It's all about the guys it seems...

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Aurela Gace
aurela_gace.jpg

Poli Genova
poli-genova-2011.jpg

Dana International
dana_international.png

kotten

Agreed on Lena going from cute to sexy. Magdalena Tul has some really captivating eyes. Although Mika N is beautiful she is a bit stand-offish. But these are probably my faves so far. Usually during ESC-semi/final there will be some who just oozes hotness on stage, sometimes videos aren't fair. ;D

Isabella

Yeah, Lena is really sexy this year. But Mika is the sexiest :p
Nina is really cute and she reminds me of Andrea Šušnjara a lot :D

aletem

I forgot to add Magdalena Tul. She is also very good looking as well. :)

virus666

Maja Keuc (Slovenia) is very sexy indeed...........;)

r3gg13

My favorite this year is Nina (such a magical looking person, retro fits her really really really well), and Maja... well who doesn't like Maja anyways, such a pretty face :)

Top Bottom