Contact us

Eurovision 2011: Final ticket sale! (50% OFF!)

Veliky

Hello!

I posted this following message on the escforum.net forum but sadly, I haven't got any answer back... maybe I'll have more chance here. :D (The mods of escforum.net let me post this so I hope it's okay with the mods here too...)

I bought an Eurovision ticket for the grand finale on saturday May 14th back in December (yeah, being from Canada, I woke up at 6am to get one... stupid time zones. ), and I was supposed to go to Germany around May 10th to assist the show.

However...

I lost my job during Spring and had to stop raising money in order to travel. I got it back a few weeks later, lost it again (budget cuts) and my project became basically a failure. I'm now stuck with a ticket for the finale. eBay doesn't let me sell it, so I asked the permission of lovely ijm123 (thank you ) if I could announce my ticket selling on the forum. It was a positive answer.

So here we are: I have a ticket for the grande finale on May 14th to sell (Section 155, Row 13, Seat 13), which was 89 Euros at the time of the buying. I'm selling it for 120 Euros (89 + taxes + shipping). I am absolutely not trying to make any profits from this, I just want to refund myself and let someone else have fun at the show.

You can contact me by PM if you are interested and we can talk together about shipping and everything. And here's a little picture so you can be more confident:

29z7wvl.jpg

Contact me very quickly as shipping time may take up to 10 days! So if you want to have it on time... :D

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Veliky

Re: Eurovision 2011: Final ticket sale!

No one has bought the ticket yet. Time is running fast so I'm proposing a 50% discount on the ticket price.

You can now buy it for 60 Euros. Contact me by PM if you are interested! I'll send it by priority mail so you will have it on time.

Thank you!

Top Bottom