Contact us

Eurostream 2020

GRE

Following the cancellation of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak,
20 major Eurovision websites have joined forces to organise an alternative online edition of the Contest.
Under the joint name Eurostream 2020, three live shows (two Semi-Finals and a Grand Final) will be broadcast online for viewers around the world.
The Semi-Finals will take place on Tuesday 5 May and Thursday 7 May, with the Grand Final on Saturday 9 May.

crashworld

Veteran
People, just helping out another ESC community project.

There is this Eurostream contest going on and they are asking for spokespersons like what we have done for our forum version.
If any spokesperson (or anyone) is interested in doing another recorded video to annouce the jury results, you can participate via the following form:

GRE

Tonight the national juries will be announced.
The basic difference with escunited is not that eurostreams jurors are former participants of esc (or at least some of them).
But the fact that the jurors will not be the same persons who also vote in televoting.​

GRE

Tonight at 21.00 CET is the 1st Semifinal.

crashworld

Veteran
Eurostream final is such a disaster. And who are those juries? I can't believe they severely underrate Israel. It's the bottom 5. LOL. I decided not to watch the "live" stream anymore. Such a waste of time for the amount of effort they have put in. It pales in comparision to our forum version.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Eurostream final is such a disaster. And who are those juries? I can't believe they severely underrate Israel. It's the bottom 5. LOL. I decided not to watch the "live" stream anymore. Such a waste of time for the amount of effort they have put in. It pales in comparision to our forum version.
Israel didn't even had a jury and then in televoting Belgium got top2, couldnt stop laugh
Also our problems with streams in semis look so small comparing theirs, i didnt expect such big team of so many fan sites can produce something like that

crashworld

Veteran
Israel didn't even had a jury and then in televoting Belgium got top2, couldnt stop laugh
Also our problems with translations in semis look so small comparing theirs, i didnt expect such big team of so many fan sites can produce something like that

The whole thing is a JOKE especially the results. LOL. Sorry to say that, to think the amount of resources they have put in and the manpower they have. Since they already know the jury results way before, why are they unable to do something like what we have done. The whole streaming was such a mess, I just can't.

GRE

core.png

esc87fan

What a terrible top 3, especially Russia in 3rd place. In the real contest, the juries would have absolutely torpedoed "Uno"!

GRE

Despite the fact there were some technical difficulties,
it was by far the closest try to the real thing.
More than 40 former participants were members of the juries,
and more than 115.000 people voted.
Well done !!!​

Top Bottom