Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopi

Let the Croatian luck on this day, but three years ago help Italy make the same result 2:1 with England.
Forza Italiaxyaayxcheer

EDC0708

Hoping England can find a way to win tonight, our first final in a major tournament for 55 years! Italy have looked really strong in the games I have seen so far, could be a close game.

Milos-BC

Looking forward to this final xcheer I hope football will win.

As for the penalty, that was definitely not a penalty, but unfortunately, these things were happening before as well and they will keep happening to other teams as well. When everything is put on the table, :en: deserved this final nonetheless, they played great in this championship and they were consistent.

May the better team win tonight xcheer

Looren

Veteran
Before the England - Denmark game I was like "if England plays against Italy I'll support England" but after what I saw :/

Idk who to support but may the best win !

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I haven't read any posts of the discourse because they were deleted. I was refering to the people who were bashing on Italy even they didn't play against Denmark. They were bashing just to bash. THAT'S a behaviour of a child.

Edit: And just to make things clear: I am against ANY homophobic statement. People who know me know this.
The other users who were here during the discussion (I wasn't here either, I was just shown the post in particular) all thought you were talking about the homophobic comments, which is why I'm here. It wouldn't hurt to quote the people in particular, I don't think they would mind.

Also, as general statement (read it as: it applies to everyone here), being against any homophobic statements also mean calling out family/friends/people you love in case they show any kind of homophobic attitude and discourse. If you stay silent, you may be not as much of an ally as you think you are.

Anyway, enjoy the final in case you are watching it - and good luck to whoever you are rooting for.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I more or less live in Wembley only 2 miles from the stadium and it's kind of amusing how I could hear the cheers from the first goal even though I have my window shut. I wish these helicopters would stop circling above my house though.

mauve

Veteran
I felt kinda sad when England scored so I guess that I support Italy !
I think that it will be hard for Italy now. I had the feeling before whoever goals first will win. Let's see if Italy is strong enough to come back. But the defense from England is hard to break down!

mauve

Veteran
Congrats, Italy!!! Well done, but what a crazy penality! I feel sorry for England, but I hope they will come back strong again next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom