Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenizESC

Banned
Really pity for denmark, italy just kept defending to force penalties and ended up lucky

ahhh sad for them </3

hijirio

Veteran
Really pity for denmark, italy just kept defending to force penalties and ended up lucky

ahhh sad for them </3
Yeah and Italian fans really showed their “fair play” by pointing laser at Danish goalkeeper’s eyes.

do what you want with that fake “victory”…….

denmark is the real winner of that match for me
At least they didn’t cheat, Italy can’t relate 🤣🤣🤣

Looren

Veteran

ahhh sad for them </3

Yeah and Italian fans really showed their “fair play” by pointing laser at Danish goalkeeper’s eyes.

do what you want with that fake “victory”…….

denmark is the real winner of that match for me
At least they didn’t cheat, Italy can’t relate 🤣🤣🤣

Hum... it's England that played against Denmark not Italy :lol:

hijirio

Veteran
Hum... it's England that played against Denmark not Italy :lol:
Well…. I’m gay so i’m not even supposed to know all that, whoever Italy was playing against they didn’t deserve to win that as well. There i said it #bye

goooooooo whoever is Italy’s rival in the final xcheer xcheer i hope you win

Looren

Veteran
Well…. I’m gay so i’m not even supposed to know all that, whoever Italy was playing against they didn’t deserve to win that as well. There i said it #bye

goooooooo whoever is Italy’s rival in the final xcheer xcheer i hope you win

Mdrrrrrr I love how you're analyzating this :lol:

They deserved all their wins, but well I guess that not everyone has the same opinion

hijirio

Veteran
I was pretty shocked by that result, Turkey beated France at the eliminatories and ended this Euro with 0 points, I was shocked by their poor level

tenor.gif
sis

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Explain to me, if the homosexual belief is right why are many of them fighting to have children?

Explain to me why homosexual behaviour is so common across the entire animal kingdom? I like how according to this post there's something supposedly wrong with me and many others here. I cannot believe nor can I understand most of what I've just read.

p.s. Harry Kane is handsome. There, keeping it on topic as well.

DenizESC

Banned
I forgot ... how many world and European championships does Turkey have? xthink I ask for a friendxrofl
We are the reigning silver medalists in Euro women's volleyball!!! and doing well in women's basketball as well. Silver medalist like Italy will be in this tournament.

ShoeFlo

Once I am inactive for a few hours, things escalated entirely xcrazy ... would be eager to know what exactly happened on thursday (apparently some posts were deleted, making it difficult to understand it), somebody who followed the drama closely feel free to send me a PM

Anyway, I hope we can build up on the good discussions of the last few weeks, enjoy and discuss the countdown to the final and its aftermath together :D

Forza Italia! :it:

mauve

Veteran
I don't know myself either what the deleted posts were about, but just looking at the ridiculous posts above show that it's about children gangs fighting each other. I don't need that and hope that we can get back to talk about soccer. :)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
tenor.gif

*mauve peeks around the corner* Is it safe to come here again? No rivalries anymore? *Sigh* Children!
I don't know myself either what the deleted posts were about, but just looking at the ridiculous posts above show that it's about children gangs fighting each other. I don't need that and hope that we can get back to talk about soccer. :)
LGBTQIA+ complaining about homophobic discourse is not a *children* thing sis. Just here to say that.

And @ topic good luck to both England and Italy. I am team whichever, as I'm too busy rooting against turzil in Copa America. :lol:

mauve

Veteran
LGBTQIA+ complaining about homophobic discourse is not a *children* thing sis. Just here to say that.

And @ topic good luck to both England and Italy. I am team whichever, as I'm too busy rooting against turzil in Copa America. :lol:
I haven't read any posts of the discourse because they were deleted. I was refering to the people who were bashing on Italy even they didn't play against Denmark. They were bashing just to bash. THAT'S a behaviour of a child.

Edit: And just to make things clear: I am against ANY homophobic statement. People who know me know this.

Last edited:

ShoeFlo

this is an European forum so I'd prefer to talk about football ;):LOL:

and otherwise I agree. As some posts were deleted and we didn't know what was said exactly and which context, we can only refer to what we see in this thread. And indeed some posts were pretty childish and I wonder why people who are obviously not interested in football join this thread and spam. Looked a bit like Lovecraft and Deniz/ESC Turkey had arguments before but I can't and don't want to judge on that. Anyway, when people feel offended or are in a dispute they sometimes write silly things they would regret afterwards.

Back to topic: Finally it's the final match day :D

I have a hard time predicting this one, but I feel like it will be a long night again. The odds consider England slight favorites probably because of the home advantage. However, England still didn't impress me. The attack could shine against a bad defense line of Ukraine but they didn't create a lot against us (can hardly remember chances apart from the two goals) and they didn't create a lot against a pretty tired Danish side, that had given up their midfield stability when they made three substitutions in the 65th minute. Sure, some nice saves by Schmeichel but in consideration of the high presence of English players in the Danish box the outcome was average and in the end they needed a present by the referee team.

However, credits to England for coming back after being a goal back. This has certainly boosted their self-confidence as they managed to prove they can also deal with resistance. I think the attendance can give them wings tonight again, I just hope everything is gonna be fair on the stands and especially after the match. There were some terrible reports about Danish fans, even families, being attacked by British fans after the match. And I wonder, if the aggressions are on a high level after an English win, how are they gonna be after England, maybe, loses? What also annoys me, especially since I usually consider Southgate a good sportman, is a statement of him, which actually affirm the silly war narrative of the English crowds:

Whereas predecessors as England coach would stick to talking about matters on the field, Southgate has often talked about the role of sports in uniting the country since the 2016 Brexit referendum. And he doesn’t shy away from how the nation has been shaped by military conflicts — and the place victory over Nazi Germany in World War II has in the sense of nationhood.

Southgate brought up how much it resonated that England beat the modern-day Germany 2-0 in the round of 16 at Euro 2020.

“People have tried to invade us and we’ve had the courage to hold that back,” Southgate said. “You can’t hide that some of the energy in the stadium against Germany was because of that. I never mentioned that to the players, but I know that’s part of what that story was.”

xfacepalm

I think England will be the dominant team tonight and Italy will rely on their defense strength in the beginning. Having said that, Italys centre midfield is much more solid than the midfield of England so if it's necessary Italy can gain control quite easily in my oopinion. Also, against Spain they proved they can go forward pretty straight when they gain the ball so I expect them to use the space by counter attacks and puts the English goal into danger. And even if England manage to defense their attacks, Italy is good in winning the "second balls" and scoring from behind if it's necessary. We could see impressive goals from the distance against Switzerland, Belgium and also against Spain.

How is England gonna try to beat Italy's defense? Well I guess they will again attack on the flanks, as they successfully did before. They might just prefer the right side, where Emerson has to replace the injured Spinazzola. Emerson played well against Spain, especially when he pushed forward and took risks. But defensively I'd prefer Spinazzola any day, so I guess England is gonna try to put pressure on the right side and take an advantage of the space behind Emerson when he pushes forward too much.

Set pieces (apart from a possible penalty shoot-out) I think won't be a factor tonight as both can defend them quite well.

I think Italy is gonna win this by 2-1 goals in extra time xpray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom