Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journalist

Well, Italy or Belgium - the first finalist 🙏💓
Good luck! Both teams are good!

Too generous penalty. Di Lorenzo did not make a positive intervention but the Belgian player accentuates the fall. That's okay! Italy will play more carefully! Glory must always be obtained with sweat! xheatxyes

mauve

Veteran
Well, right now my predictions for today are a joke:

Switzerland and Belgium winning xrofl --- Spain and probably Italy (okay, we still have a halftime to go) winning. So ... gut feeling not good afterall? :unsure: :mrgreen:

Looren

Veteran
Belgium is playing like shit really, Italy deserves the win but I hope that Belgium will come back

IMO it was a penalty, he pushed him
I speak to you as a sportsman and not as an Italian. Di Lorenzo's contact is not good and also quite naive but it does not detract from the fact that the Belgian player accentuates the fall he was not even pushed by the incredible Hulk. However it is better this way. Italian players do not have to relax and have to keep their concentration high.

Looren

Veteran
I speak to you as a sportsman and not as an Italian. Di Lorenzo's contact is not good and also quite naive but it does not detract from the fact that the Belgian player accentuates the fall he was not even pushed by the incredible Hulk. However it is better this way. Italian players do not have to relax and have to keep their concentration high.

Yes it's true that the Belgian player accentuated the fall but there was a push and for me it's sufficient for a penalty, even though it's true that it's a little bit discutable

Anyway congrats haha

First half:

Italy and Belgium started a chess game :geek: promptly unlocked by a goal from Bonucci. Unfortunately, the goal had been marked offside and therefore was rightly disallowed. Later, as often happens, Italy began to take possession of the field and Belgium began to play badly. Morocco2021 has also noticed this xup This is one of Italy's strongest weapons, our national team manages to make opponents play badly. Then ... Immobile is spread out in the penalty area, the referee does not blow his whistle, Barella arrives quickly who dribbles three players and shoots and ... GOAL!!! xheya A few minutes pass and Insigne doubles with his specialty "the shot around"! xyaay The end of the first half sees Belgium granted a rather generous penalty. Di Lorenzo's intervention was naive but Doku accentuates the fall. In reverse, we would never have had this penalty. In fact, we with Turkey were not granted an even more sunny penalty due to the hand ball of the Turkish defender xqueenbitchLukaku, who until recently was literally canceled by our defenders, does not miss the penalty and the game reopens.

In this first half, we saw Italy in full control of the game while Belgium played like Sweden in the defensive phase and tried to scare twice with De Bruyne's counter-attacks and two shots.

Second half:

Already towards the end of the first half Bonucci seemed to feel a discomfort in his knee but fortunately he was able to continue his game. The second half was dominated by Italy until the 80th minute. During this period of time, I open a parenthesis, I was sorry for Chadli's injury (although tactically it could be good news) and ... I was also sorry for Spinazzola's injury ... the boy has seriously injured and went out in tears on a stretcher. It is almost certain that for Spinazzola, one of our best players, Euro 2020 is over xcry This is good news for Spain xyesAfter the 80th minute, although Emerson Palmieri entered the field with the right attention, Italy began to retreat and Belgium began to take possession of our half. It is not that Belgium's attack maneuver was superlative, on the contrary, it was quite clumsy xbored The only danger for Italy? Doku. He was the man of the match for Belgium. Italian commentators also said it would be nice to see such a player in Serie A xclap The last few minutes were a real struggle, one of those defensive battles that Italy has historically accustomed us to xmad:lol: We tried to break the game with some tactical fouls too. The game ends and ... Lukaku and his warriors who were supposed to say "Veni, Vidi, Vici" were actually wiped out mercilessly xleft Belgium was completely annihilated. ITALY WON!!!xcheer

Now some considerations on the fouls of the second half. Here is the scheme:

-) Do it on Jorginho in the penalty area. VAR not consulted.
-) Vermaelen not booked for aggressive behavior on Barella.
-) Belotti recovers the ball and Witsel gives him two elbows in the face. The Belgian was not booked. On the other hand, a dangerous free kick was awarded on the edge of the Italian area for Belgium.

On these fouls I would like to know the opinion of Morocco2021 :nervous: Having said that, I learned that the referee of the match was also put in prison (it seems for prostitution ... anyway I could make the crime wrong) ... one question, is it possible that matches with arbitrage against Italy are always arbitrated by strange individuals? Even the famous Byron Moreno, who penalized Italy at the 2002 World Cup by order of Blatter, was later put in prison for drug dealingxshrug

Final consideration on the match, Italy beat with ease, also showing an effective one-touch game, the golden generation of Belgium No. 1 in the FIFA Ranking. Are we sure that the Italian national team is as poor as many have said? xthink The match against Spain will be much tougher. The Spaniards, although far from being the fearsome "red furies", have excellent ball possession and players capable of hurting their opponents a lot. However, Italy's game is the worst that the Spanish national team can suffer at the moment. The game of Switzerland, almost similar in tactics and search for depth, almost made them collapse. Let's see what happens.

Today two good predictions: Spain win and Italy win. If Ukraine and Denmark win I will be able to take revenge with Mauve who defeated me in the second round predictions xheat:lol:

What do you think, the British are afraid that the sky at Wembley could be tinged of "Azzurro"? xshock1: If the final is Italy - England we will see, after 87 years, a new "Battle of Higbury"!xdiabloxrofl

I dedicate three songs to you:

IL PIU' GRANDE SPETTACOLO DOPO IL BIG BEN xyaaay:

NOTTI MAGICHE xheart:

ZITTI E BUONI 🤫:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom