Contact us

Euro 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos-BC

Congratulations :cz: , big achievement. A perfect match from a tactical point of view. Yes, there were some lucky circumstances as well, but we have one saying that says "luck follows the ones who are brave", and :cz: was certainly brave.

I am sad for :nl: though. Unfortunately, I was right when I said :nl: won't go far. A great team with high potential but there is a number of weaknesses that good teams know how to punish. I think :nl: deserves a better manager.

Congratulations to :be: as well. :pt: played a good tournament but they ended up playing against the strongest teams from the very beginning. The draw basically sealed their fate at the very beginning.

Looking forward to tomorrow's games!

mauve

Veteran
What does my gut tell me today?
I think that - despite people believing that Croatia will make it - Spain will win. In the match between France and Switzerland, it will be a draw after 90 minutes, but in the end France will make it.

My wish though would be Croatia and Switzerland. ;)

Jopi

What does my gut tell me today?
I think that - despite people believing that Croatia will make it - Spain will win. In the match between France and Switzerland, it will be a draw after 90 minutes, but in the end France will make it.

My wish though would be Croatia and Switzerland. ;)
That's cute:unsure: I thought Spain will will since the group pass, especially now without Perišić.

Forecasts and Italy - Austria aside, in these European leagues the matches end within 90 minutes. Will we see extra time today? Maybe. Penalty shootout? No. I'm afraid that the penalties will probably take place between Sweden and Ukraine and certainly between England and Germany.

Quarter finals:

Belgium vs Italy
France vs Croatia
Germany vs Ukraine
Denmark vs Czech Republic

Semi-finals:

Italy vs France
Germany vs Denmark

The final:

Italy or France vs Denmark

mauve

Veteran
That's cute:unsure: I thought Spain will will since the group pass, especially now without Perišić.
I saw many prediction videos where people believe that Croatia will make it. :unsure: I hope they do, but don't believe it.

Jopi

I saw many prediction videos where people believe that Croatia will make it. :unsure: I hope they do, but don't believe it.
I hope they know it's not the same Croatia from 2018.:D Have my hopes, but probably Vatreni won't make it today.:cautious:

Looren

Veteran
Hoping for :hr: and :ch: !

I think that :hr: will crush Spain and that :fr: will win after penalties shootout

mauve

Veteran
I am keeping my fingers crossed for Croatia! xheart And hope that my gut feeling that Spain will make it is wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom