Contact us

Euro 2011 Women's Volley

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
good luck to all women from me too:)
I didn't know Croatia is participating...since our volleyball sucks big time haha....we'll see what can happen here......;)

Asiye

:tr: 3 - :ru: 0

Our girls beated Russia-the last world champion and qualified to semi final! :D That's the Turkish girl power! :mrgreen: I'm a Turkish girl too but i'm so talentless xshifty Anyway! :mrgreen:

Last edited:

vatroslav_cro

Yes but you were defeated by Croatia in the first round!;) Azerbaijan was lucky to qualify for the 2nd round because you were better than Italy....I am sorry form Croatia's team not to qualify , I think our girls deserved it but.....it's about sport...but Azeris had so much luck this time...

Interrail

Semifinal:

:de: - :it:
:rs: - :tr:

It would be awesome if we can get another medal in volley this year (after man), but match with Turkish girls will be very difficult. Well, good luck all teams!:D

Asiye

Germany is the first finalist! ( Germany 3 - Italy 0) The match between Serbia and Turkey will start at 20:00 CET. Good luck to Serbia but good luck to Turkey more! :mrgreen:

Scooby

Great game so far

Scooby

Congrats to Turkey, it's obviously that quest team will won this

Scooby

OMG this was for heart attack uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Congrats to our girls, amazing game
I can't believe that we can win after missing 2:0 leading, but ........ yaaaaay

P.S. I want to eat my previous post loool

vatroslav_cro

Germany to win the title tomorrow! Sorry, no offence and no hard feelings but I think they are the best team (after all, they defeated Italy, the champions of the last EC):)

Asiye

We could win! :( We started really bad and lost with 10-25 in the first set but later everything started to change. We lost 2nd set as well but later our girls came back and made it 2-2 with a great game. They started very good to the last set but after all we lost! :( I'm proud of our girls. They fighted, they did a great job under all that pressure of audience. We were almost winning but it didn't happen. Thank you girls for the great excitement and congratulations to Serbia. It was a great match.
We will play with Italy tomorrow for the bronze. We beated them in the group matches. I hope we will do it again.

Last edited:

Scooby

Yes Asiye it was really great game.
And most important is that after male team our girls provide qualifications for Olympics (3 chances).

Good luck to both team tomorrow in final game and let the best team win.

Scooby

Yaaaaaaaaay
Congrats to our golden girl. Serbia is european volleyball champion in both male and female competition.
CONGRATS TO GIRLS

sp-pobeda%20(2)_620x0.jpg

Interrail

^Thanks guys:)
This year was amazing for :rs: volleyball, for both - men and girls.
I just hope they'll be also in good shape next year for Olympics. Well...any meddal would be great, we'll see next year:))
Congrats :de: (silver) and :tr: (bronze), also great teams!
xcheer

Asiye

Congratulations to Serbia! :) Golden medal in both men and women's category is really great success. Congratulations also to Germany for silver. We got the bronze :) Our girls made a stressful 5 set match just 17 hours ago before the bronze medal match but they succeeded to win against Italy (3-2) They succeeded to beat the last world champion Russia and last European champion Italy two times. Neslihan Darnel was great. I hope our girls will attend the world championship as wildcard, then, go to London for Olympic games and keep making us proud :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom