8 5.0%

7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Kairit

Alika is Estonia's darling and I think it's more likely than not that it will be a landslide victory for her. But... The song is not super accessible, she just sells it really well, so there's still a chance it might go differently.

njdevils94

Veteran
Alika is Estonia's darling and I think it's more likely than not that it will be a landslide victory for her. But... The song is not super accessible, she just sells it really well, so there's still a chance it might go differently.
I disagree that it isn't accessible. Bridges can win the jury vote if we look at what has won it in the past maybe 10 contests. I don't always go for the over dramatics when it comes to ballads but this just so well done and her vocals are ridiculous.

ekzuu

Anyways this is the strongest Eesti Laul since years.... Maybe ever? I don't think we have had such a great and diverse selection (but not jokey), and so many songs that could do relatively well, that are sung well, and there is vision for performances also. If just some of these songs would have been in past years, they would have stood out even more. Or maybe it's a little bit because of the place, because past years semi finals were not so good in Tartu and ETV studio etc. I much prefer this Viimsi place.

ollibox

After live I predict the qualifiers like that:

Alika 100%
Sissi 90%
Inger 70%
Elysa 65%
M els 55%

Meelik and Carlos both about 50%
Let's see... xcoffee

Kairit

Predict Alika vs Sissi vs Ollie superfinal with Bedwetters finishing 4th-6th in the final.

aef

I mean Alikas vocals are spot on but I agree that the song isn't really accessible. It's more a showcase of her vocal range. It doesn't deliver any real emotions, at least not to me. Everything about the song and the performance feels to artificial, to polished.

Kairit

Wiiralt ......... They gotta be bribing somebody for sure lmao what does Eesti Laul see in them year after year :oops: I feel like it's been the same song every time.

ekzuu

Instead of Meelik would have selected Elysa or m els. I hope one of them gets through tho... As we will also probably have "a surprise" ie 2 additional qualifiers or something...

ollibox

Instead of Meelik would have selected Elysa or m els. I hope one of them gets through tho... As we will also probably have "a surprise" ie 2 additional qualifiers or something...
Yup, I guess these two are competitors for televote save.
And yes, I hope ERR won't eat their words and there'll be two more qualifiers for the final :giggle:

Top Bottom