Contact us

Estonia ESTONIA 2022

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

ekzuu

I guess the female artists robbed each other votes quite a bit. An-Marlen should have qualified!!! At least Kaia-Liisa qualified, they also said she has good live singing so hopefully it will be even better live

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Meisterjaan too ahead of its time!!!!!!

Not much to complain about the qualifiers. Would have probably switched frants/triin (whose song i already forgot lmao) and put eyeshadow sensation an Marlen (or Meisterjaan ideally!!1!1!1!1!1!)

I don't see myself rooting for any of these other than maybe grete and andrei

lasse braun

from the first 20 songs only 2 are better - the "abbasong" and desiree but she is out now.
when i look back to other years estonia 2022 is very weak so far.
desirees song is a typical grower (like the ilta song in finnland) - need more time but the modus is not fair under this circumstances. xqueenbitch

Last edited:

MooseShoes

Oh god, Helen qualified.... since there are not many voters and her husband is quite rich I think, I wonder if ordinary Estonians really voted for this or sb paid...
Looking at her entries from this year and last year, I don't find this information (if true) the least bit surprising.

Kairit

"Vaikus" is not the most exciting song, but it does intrigue me a bit. It could be a moment live, but it will really make it or break it. It reminds me of Kuula a bit honestly, even the lyrics are thematically similar. Especially the part where she goes "Vaikusel on hääÄÄÄL" and Ott goes "On vaikusel sEE VÕIIIM" :D . It's the sequel. I appreciate it.

hunty73

"Vaikus" is not the most exciting song, but it does intrigue me a bit. It could be a moment live, but it will really make it or break it. It reminds me of Kuula a bit honestly, even the lyrics are thematically similar. Especially the part where she goes "Vaikusel on hääÄÄÄL" and Ott goes "On vaikusel sEE VÕIIIM" :D . It's the sequel. I appreciate it.
I think its a darkhorse to do very well ,but Kaia hasnt a lot of experience and might not be able to sell it live.To lift this you need to be superb in front of the mic and camera.These songs tend to flop without a top drawer artist.Interesting to see if she can handle it live or not,but id be worried.
Im still hoping Getter Jaani returns with something decent :love:

BorisBubbles

ok, hold the presses, we need to plot with the resident estonians to put The Plan in motion.

elina nechayeva is back in eesti laul. with a sven lõhmus song.

you know your duty.

esc87fan

Among the QF3 participants is 2018 representative Elina Nechayeva and Lauri Philap, who is a member of Soul Militia (aka 2XL, backing group for Tanel Padar & Dave Benton in 2001). Sahlene (Estonia 2002) is also participating

BorisBubbles

Alabama Watchdog – "Move On"
Anna Sahlene – "Champion"
deLULU – "Music Saved My Soul"
Elina Nechayeva – "Remedy"
Goodreason – "Three Days Ago
Lauri Pihlap– "Take Me Home"
Levvis – "Let's Talk About"
Merilin Mälk – "Little Girl"
Shira – "Under Water"
STEFAN – "Hope"

yes that's sahlene of runaway fame. and deLULU's singer is... INGA :eek: teaming up with the spazzy weirdo backing singer from august hunt xheart

this semi vibes well. It had better live up.

also unrelated but i hope stefan and alabama watchdog stub a toe :-)

Top Bottom