Contact us

Estonia ESTONIA 2022

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

alyrin

lol, they voted on video clips, not the actual live performance. The televote not putting jaagup through means nothing (though it does affirm the popularity of Stig, Evelin and Boamadu). Jaagup could have been fourth in that vote, besides.
his live performance will probably be worse anyway xqueenbitch

njdevils94

Rahula may need to bring in wildcards now to get Traffic through. We've yet to have an Eesti Laul organized by him that has had less that 24 songs in the semis so I think there is a decent chance it could happen.

Mrm

Veteran
apparently elina nechayeva (xheart), ott lepland, ariadne & grete paia are rumoured to be back
Big yes for Ott Lapland, my fav Estoniana entry ever xyaaay xlove, Ariadne and Grete Paia, and EXTREMELY HUGE NO to Elina Nechayeva! :mad:

If this is true in the end..

lasse braun

1. Traffic „Kaua veel“ 2/10
2. Jaagup Tuisk „Kui vaid“ 0/10
3. Keá „Everytime“ 0/10
4. Fiona and Me „Feel Like This“ 4/10
5. Peter Põder „Koos lõpuni“ 0/10
6. Stig Rästa „Interstellar“ 1/10
7. Maian „Meeletu“ 2/10
8. Little Mess „Hea päev“ 3/10
9. Boamadu „Mitte kauaks“ 5/10
10. Evelin Samuel „Waterfall“ 5/10

xcookie

Sammy

Ott and Grete all the way!!

As for tonights qualifiers, my ranking would be

1. Maian
2. Stig
3. Evelin
4. Jaagub

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Morocco2021

Veteran
Duuuh I really can not stand that entry sorry..

But "Kuula" xlove xheart

One of my fave ESC entries ever, not only from Estonia. :)

Totally agree for Kuula, it's in my top 3 of ESC songs xheart

Don't agree for La Forza tho haha but well am an opera lover so obviously I was going to love that entry xheart

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Kaz

I'm honestly shocked at how poorly-received Jaagup's entry is on this forum. Yes, it's similar to his/Juri's previous attempts - probably sounds like the sequel to Beautiful Lie. But that doesn't mean that it's a bad quality song. I would actually argue that this is his strongest entry so far. I love how it sounds very theatrical like Beautiful Lie, but builds in a much more mysterious way. And the Estonian language is great too. Jaagup, Maian and Stig were all great choices in this quarter final - if this is an indication of Eesti Laul 2022, I'm really looking forward to the quality in the coming weeks.

Lance Esgard

Pleased that Boamadu qualified. Very much reminds me of Pretty Vegas by INXS (back when they tried to come back with a different lead singer that didn't work out) but in Estonian.

The results were pretty much what I'd expected from seeing the videos.

Fiona and Me were trolling us with those lyrics in Comic Sans. Much preferred Redel, as their approach felt more purposeful to me and was more adventurous musically.

It truly feels like Eurovision 2022 has begun now!

• Like It
Reactions: Kaz

marty

That was quite a nice selection, but in the end there is no song that stands out.

aef

I quite enjoyed both Stig and Jaagup. The could both be qualifiers at Eurovision. Evelin's is the most annoying song of the season so far hahaha...

HayashiM

Team Evelin Samuel all the way.
I also enjoyed Boamadu. Stig's song is quite ok. I had a much higher expectations from Traffic who sadly let me down. Maian could grow on me. And I already forgot everyone else's songs including Jaagup's.

Top Bottom