Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

martin

I can personaly see it fighting for the top 5

Am probably biased 'cause it's my N°1 tho :lol:
Also my number 1. But i can,t see this higher than top 10. Probably around 12-18 place

I think this we get ok with points from Nordic, Latvia, Lithuania and middle Europe. Maybe small points from Romania, Moldova and other country in east. But i don,t think South Europe will vote for it and probably not balkan. The jury will probably in the final give it not more than 50-60 points. I will be very surpriced if this not going to final. Because this will stand out in semifinal against the other songs.

shameless

Also my number 1. But i can,t see this higher than top 10. Probably around 12-18 place

I think this we get ok with points from Nordic, Latvia, Lithuania and middle Europe. Maybe small points from Romania, Moldova and other country in east. But i don,t think South Europe will vote for it and probably not balkan. The jury will probably in the final give it not more than 50-60 points. I will be very surpriced if this not going to final. Because this will stand out in semifinal against the other songs.
He can get points from Armenia if they gonna play for his heritage.

A-lister

Veteran
My review:

Is it just me or it's taken the verses from Måns' "Heroes"? With that being stated, it is undoubtedly one of the few entries this year that clearly has winner potential. I personally don't mind this Swedified-American Folk-Country vibe and if you would ad EDM/Club beats to it, it's not too far either from something Avicii could have put out. Is it formulaic? Yes, to some extent, but it's still a catchy and well produced Pop song and one of the few entries this year that could have a life outside of the contest. It's not something very original, but if it will between this or one of those generic ballads we have this year, the answer is clear. Not my personal winner, but I could at least get behind this one.

titityy

I would love to be able to like this song, however the too obvious Western influences kill it for me 😭 especially the flute if you know what I mean...

Apart from them it is a great song with a good message!

midnightsun

Veteran
Oh wow. People can’t have a bit of fun because it’s toxic masculinity? Yeah, that was probably what Stefan had in mind while fooling around…

Could we please stop these accusations and let Eurovision be a place where just the music and the show counts?

Let Stefan play with guns, let Subwoolfer and the guys from Latvia eat their veggies and other stuff, let Chanel „woki mit her popo“ and let Emma Muscat be what she is even though she‘s a privileged white girl!

Deleted member 12761

This song is so underrated! I'm currently listening to the official playlist and this song was one of the highlights tbh. I have a feeling he could become this years Keiino. It does sound like a potential winner imo. 12 points.

Milos-BC

The song isn't among my main favorites but I do like it and I play it often. I think the juries will love it as well and I expect to hear it in the final.

6 points.

laululind

Wonder how much our staging was going to rely on the not-very-kinetic sun. :unsure: Hopefully not too much! But I can't imagine they weren't going to use the LED backdrop for graphics at least. Not sure having most of the background be an empty black blob will mesh with the desert vibe. :LOL: Well, there's time yet, perhaps they'll fix something. I suppose we might get some info on tuesday about how the first rehearsal went. :unsure: Maybe they'll spill some beans about the situation. Guess it's time to fish out the cheesy dueling cowboys again as plan B. :rolleyes: Assuming they weren't part of plan A anyway. :LOL:

bazinga

Oh wow. People can’t have a bit of fun because it’s toxic masculinity? Yeah, that was probably what Stefan had in mind while fooling around…

Could we please stop these accusations and let Eurovision be a place where just the music and the show counts?

Let Stefan play with guns, let Subwoolfer and the guys from Latvia eat their veggies and other stuff, let Chanel „woki mit her popo“ and let Emma Muscat be what she is even though she‘s a privileged white girl!
Yeah I am sure her life is beyond amazing and the secret to this is that she is a white girl . 😭

ollibox

Maybe it has gone by this thread already - sorry for repeating.
GOOD NEWS anyway - Stefan's crew decided to ditch these pointless cowboys seen in NF. How the final act would be like, no info about that yet. But thanks for ditching these cowboys!xup

Top Bottom