For all the people great and small
Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

Looren

Veteran
I wanted to reply to this post with a GIF depicting "I´m Not Your Mother"´s live performance by Lolita Zero.

When I googled "GIF Not Your Mother Lolita Zero" - Google warned me about the fact that child ponography is illegal.

WTF!!!!!

Yeah okay I mean I'll be okay with Monika Liu even if it's just a 8/10 but Lolita Zero is just a big NO :lol:

In fact she has an accurate name 'cause her song is literaly ZERO :lol:

Nordecron

Still baffled by the horrible selection in the final. Why did we organize public quarterfinals is beyond me if the final is still filled with mandatory trope songs (good ol "one oldie to fill the viewer demographic" in there too). Minimal Wind, Stefan and Ott are my favorites because they clearly stand out. The way songs like Vaikus and Laululind were left out, eh.

Mrm

Veteran
Still baffled by the horrible selection in the final. Why did we organize public quarterfinals is beyond me if the final is still filled with mandatory trope songs (good ol "one oldie to fill the viewer demographic" in there too). Minimal Wind, Stefan and Ott are my favorites because they clearly stand out. The way songs like Vaikus and Laululind were left out, eh.
Vote for Ott Lepland - "Aovalguses", I beg you! xpray

Martyman

Yeah okay I mean I'll be okay with Monika Liu even if it's just a 8/10 but Lolita Zero is just a big NO :lol:

In fact she has an accurate name 'cause her song is literaly ZERO :lol:

Ah, but you're not a synth-head. For many of us purveyors of electronica, it is a sublime piece of #darkwave - a hypnotic, John Carpenter-esque, electronic odyssey. Pure analog brilliance ... with completely nuts staging :LOL:

mauve

Veteran
I think I won't watch the show tonight since it seems that Stefan will win anyway. I will concentrate on the other shows where things are more open. ;) I just hope that there will be a surprise and that Stefan won't win with this boring song.

Iker

Veteran

Laululind was pretty bad though if you ask me, and Vaikus while nice was nothing write home about still.

Iker

Veteran
Terminaator, the band that's pretty much the flagship of Estonian rock, will perform during the final.

I find it pretty mindblowing that the adjective: fair (in Polish sprawiedliwy) is ebaõiglane in Estonian. It just comes across as otherworldly too me for some reason.

alyrin

u are absolutely overreacting right now lol

and btw, laululind was terrible (vaikus should've qualified over mis nüüd saab though)

laululind

Hope we get a good show tonight! :D Let's see if anyone can improve, or what the ones we've not yet seen live have to offer. I think most of the frontrunners would have some chances to qualify come May (tho' some clearly need a massive overhaul), but Stefan feels like the one with best odds to be on the left side of the scoreboard if he does qualify. :unsure: But first let's see who actually comes out on top tonight. :D I'm going to guess the superfinal will be Stefan, Sahlene and Ott. :unsure: Seem like the most logical combination considering both tele- & jury votes. But could maybe see Elina or Stig sneaking in there too, if juries don't bury them. Maybe Jaagup, if he gets a big jury boost? Anyway, not long to go until we find out! :)

ZoboCamel

Would be happy with either Stefan or Anna (though still sad to miss out on the other, since both are quite up my alley in a below-average Eurovision year). Hoping for one of those to take it!

Mainshow

Veteran
I will keep my fingers crossed for Stefan as well - I don´t like the song and I think it´s ridiculously dated BUT I can totally see this song work in Eurovision (like qualifying, attracting jury votes and televoting alike) whereas "Champion" sounds like a cheesy, formulaic Eurovision-cliché which would definitely be tanked in the semis. It´s not 2005 anymore.

I´m still hoping for a miracle and see Elina win this whole thing but Stefan would probably be the "most promising" act regarding Eurovision.

Top Bottom