For all the people great and small
Oh, when all else is lost
The future still remains our own

I hope

The future still remains our own

I hope

Iker

Veteran
I need to check her song again - She was one of my favourites back in 2018 and I also voted for her but "Remedy" is not a song I ever go back to (I love the last part of the song, though).

Yeah, 'Remedy' isn't strong. :( It does not grab me, and badly lacks rhythm for my liking.

laululind

Not long 'til semi 1 starts! :D Shame about the two missing artists, but at least we get to hear all three frontrunners live. :unsure: Most curious about how Stig, Elina & Ott look on stage! Apparently there's one person with covid in semi 2 already as well, they'll announce who tomorrow. Hope it's not Stefan, would like to see what he's up to on stage as well to complete the frontrunners quartet!

Elysa might still make the final, would be interesting to see how much fire she can actually bring live. :LOL: Merilin might be in trouble tho', unless people feel sympathetic and want to see her on stage. Would say Ott, Elina & Stig are certain.. the other two I'd guess Elysa & Andrei/Grete? But wouldn't be too surprised to see one of them swapped out with a jury pet for example.

njdevils94

Veteran
Not long 'til semi 1 starts! :D Shame about the two missing artists, but at least we get to hear all three frontrunners live. :unsure: Most curious about how Stig, Elina & Ott look on stage! Apparently there's one person with covid in semi 2 already as well, they'll announce who tomorrow. Hope it's not Stefan, would like to see what he's up to on stage as well to complete the frontrunners quartet!

Elysa might still make the final, would be interesting to see how much fire she can actually bring live. :LOL: Merilin might be in trouble tho', unless people feel sympathetic and want to see her on stage. Would say Ott, Elina & Stig are certain.. the other two I'd guess Elysa & Andrei/Grete? But wouldn't be too surprised to see one of them swapped out with a jury pet for example.
I hope your avatar name can make it tonight. xheart:

Last edited:

bstream

Been seeing a lot of buzz here over Eesti Laul. Going in mostly-blind. Let's see what they got.

ekzuu

Ok... of all our songs we decide to sing Runaway and decide it is sung by Tanja. And the original singer is also part of the competition. Choices, choices, choices :) Great song tho!!

Top Bottom