• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Estonia-scaled.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
"Majakad" was # 1 in televoting of semifinal 1. xlove

outsynk

It just absolutely baffles me that apparently there were this many people who bothered to piss away money to vote for this dull crap. Kirkorov really overcompensated by buying so many votes.:lol:

hijirio

Veteran
I actually want him to qualify or Italy will be my only toilet break in the grand final.

Kairit

Little Mess coming 2nd with televoting in the first round and then completely flopping in the second round. God, I kind of wish they qualified instead of Laura actually. And the exact same happened with Mariliis Jõgeva in the 2nd semi final. And Viinerid being so close to qualifying, just 50 votes behind, omg lol. This is fascinating.

njdevils94

Veteran
Little Mess coming 2nd with televoting in the first round and then completely flopping in the second round. God, I kind of wish they qualified instead of Laura actually. And the exact same happened with Mariliis Jõgeva in the 2nd semi final. And Viinerid being so close to qualifying, just 50 votes behind, omg lol. This is fascinating.

Mariliis had more votes than Jaagup n the first round. :O

laululind

Little Mess and Mariliis Jõgeva might have been engaged in some suspicious voting practices. :LOL: But they made a tactical error and blew their money on round 1, should have saved it for the second one. There's no reasonable explanation as to how their support suddenly just vanished in round 2! Or maybe their fans were all little kids with strict phone limits who ran out of dosh after the first round. :unsure: Very weird, in any case. Similar to Grete Paia last year, if I recall.

wtf

It just absolutely baffles me that apparently there were this many people who bothered to piss away money to vote for this dull crap. Kirkorov really overcompensated by buying so many votes.:lol:
He didn't buy anything. Anyone who actually looked outside the fandom bubble knew that the hype was all about Uku. And 33k votes is not suspicious at all, considering Victor and Uku got nearly 39k votes combined last year. They pretty much share the same demographic.

Little Mess and Mariliis Jõgeva might have been engaged in some suspicious voting practices. :LOL: But they made a tactical error and blew their money on round 1, should have saved it for the second one.

I remember La La Ladies doing really well in the semi televote as well... Hmm... Did Tanja actually win in 2014? :LOL: just kidding, nvm

laululind

Jaagup's floppage makes Kerli look like a winner. :LOL:

I'd say Kerli still had the bigger flop. :unsure: Simply because she's a 'celebrity', one of our biggest music names, whereas Jaagup is a total newcomer. Considering the type of song he had & his lack of previous fame, he did about as well as he could have I guess.

Bsimmons

We are aware Renate is fash, right? Lololol get dunked by your 0 jury points Renazi...x

also lmao @ unitustes BEATING jaagup in the televote and then dying without any further explanation xheart
Easy explanation ... voting in the first round lasted 2h. So lot of time for all relatives to make maximum number of calls with 10 different phone numbers. 2nd round lasted only 15 minutes.

Realest

If :pl: wasnt already #2 2016 (Semi) and 2017 (Final), I would be sure that :pl: would get #2.
Anyway, he will qualify from any Order.

Top Bottom