15 12.4%

13 10.7%

22 18.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Estonia-scaled.jpg

wtf

I think this can do decently with juries, actually. They seem to love strong male vocalists and "cheesy dated" songs don't always turn them off either, Austria 2017 comes to mind.
Anyone who's ever done singing knows how difficult it is to sing the hook.

Loindici

Veteran
Didn't there used to be a rule that only Eesti composers are allowed to take part? Is Rahula bending another rule so whatever this song is can participate?

Anyways, it's not bad as it seems. I like it, but I can't deny this is a dated Russian ballad. I don't care about it. :2:

laululind

Well.. guess we won't have to worry about copycat accusations. It'll just be another year of everyone shitting on our entry. :LOL: Like last year! Tho' looking at current scores/reactions, Victor was a downright fan-favourite compared to Uku. :poop:

I'm a little disappointed at how predictable our televoters are. Would have been nice to see them throw a curve-ball for a change, but nah.. the moment Uku got to the super-final, the deal was done. Verona vol. 2. Uku better get his best bud Kirkorov to throw piles of cash at his staging, otherwise his result will probably be similar to Verona as well. :cautious: Now that Kirkorov has two horses in the race tho', he might pick favourites and leave Uku in the ditch. :LOL: Wish he would have gotten his song from Milanov instead.. German song is nice this year.

Here's hoping for something cool & modern with top 5 potential for 2021! :giggle:

Daybreak

I guess this is one of those cases where my spending much of my time growing up outside the Estonian social sphere shows and I don't really get the "typical Estonian" tastes and mindset.

Ezio

Veteran
His performance is not quite as impressive as Ott Leppland's in 2012. In the song puts me to sleep, which is not necessarily a bad thing, because I love lucid dreams and astral travelling quite a lot.

LontraCanadensis

Continuing the trend of Estonian mediocrity I see. It's kind of almost funny how Uku ended up taking the win here as it oh so obviously the poor decision. This song just goes no where and is completely cliché, and it's a pity that he didn't win with one of his trash bops instead. I have a bad feeling for Estonia this year cause Kirkorov is almost certainly gonna abandon Uku for Natalia who has a marginally more sellable song. I just don't think anyone will get anything from this and it'll left in potentially last place...in the semi. A result that Estonia absolutely deserves for only having about 3 good songs between these past 2 ELs. He should be able to garner some points for being very handsome at least ig. 3 points

hijirio

Veteran
I can't believe what Estonians did to themselves.
Finland and Estonia are two countries where televoting should never ever be used to decide the winner of a national final.
Use Escunited instead.

DanielLuis

It's insane to choose this dated cheesy garbage when songs like "Write about me", "Beautiful lie" or "Out in space" were on offer.
To me this is worse than "Our choice" back in 2018, and that is saying A LOT. Oh well, at least Uku is nice to look at so those 3 minutes won't be a complete waste.

Nemo89

Sorry, can't give this more than 3 pts. With a big chance of downgrading it soon. Oh, Estonia, you used to send so fantastic songs, what happened to you???
The first time I listened to the song I didn't mind then ... I listened to all the songs again and ... 0 points xcry

Nemo89

Increasing Diodato's chances of winning. :p
Diodato will perform and can fight for victory. It won't be easy. Belgium and Germany brought good songs for me. Anyway ... be careful of the words you write! You may become unpleasant to Anaraqueen, Alaska49, Citelis and ESCTurkey! xrofl

Last edited:

Nemo89

the only thing diodato might win is barbara dex and even that is probably all sewn up by samanta and montaigne...x
Ahah as soon as the name of Diodato is named, Alaska49 goes crazy xangry Maybe our "Italian stallion" xbeachseduced and abandoned her? xcry:lol:

Realest

Oh my God, I cant believe my Dream came true. My hope was already dead after all the Hate Uku received. 12 Points and welcome to my new first Place. x12points x12points x12points x12points x12points

And Im pretty sure he will qualify. This Song is written for casual Viewers and professional Juries, not for Hardcorefans.

Top Bottom