15 12.4%

13 10.7%

22 18.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Estonia-scaled.jpg

wtf

The Kirkorov and Uku thing is only getting more likely. :rolleyes: Don't know how to feel about this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxukUuKB8g-/

Wonder who Tomi would plan to invite, if he ever implemented such a plan. :rolleyes: If those invited were actual talented people and not just random dated hacks from Eurolaul days, it wouldn't necessarily be a disaster.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kerli was one whom Tomi plans to invite. He literally got 3/7 of the international jury from Kerli. :lol: Her manager and 2 producers she's recently worked with. :rolleyes:

laululind

The Kirkorov and Uku thing is only getting more likely. :rolleyes: Don't know how to feel about this.

Imagine Uku & Kirkorov not even making it past the selection round. :lol: Or maybe he'd be on Tomi's invite list as well. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if Kerli was one whom Tomi plans to invite. He literally got 3/7 of the international jury from Kerli. :lol: Her manager and 2 producers she's recently worked with. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I imagine the likes of Kerli, Taukar, Lenna, Lepland, Lemsalu etc. All of them have already taken part on their own before tho', so it's not like they need a special invitation. :confused: But I suppose knowing they have a spot reserved might encourage them to enter.
He'll definitely need new international juries if Kerli takes part. :lol: Victor did better with Eurovision juries than EL ones.. not anything outstanding, but not the complete flop that EL jury result would have predicted. If he keeps the international juries, I hope they raise the number of jurors, have them judge on the final performance & include less random Americans. :) I'm sure there are plenty of random Europeans he can cobble together. :lol:

Alaska49

lmao imagine if uku just goes to like belarus or moldova to guarantee his eurovision ticket. it's what i want to happen tbh. i don't want a 100% kirkorov production in eesti laul at all STAY THE FUCK AWAY but uku would be such an incredible addition to The Fantastic World Of Kirkorov. he is perfect looking for the part (and just in general tbh).

wtf

The only returning artist we need. Would be so lovely to have her back with a strong jury-bite ballad.

Realest

New Single of Victor. Imo very good.

Alaska49

of course his new song is just storm if you remove everything that made it horrible. why couldn't storm just have been this?

next up, stig rasta will also compose a song that is just storm-if-it-didn't-suck to confirm that the entire affair was born to spite me. (and a lot of the fandom, but mostly me, the person who matters!!!)

wtf

of course his new song is just storm if you remove everything that made it horrible. why couldn't storm just have been this?

next up, stig rasta will also compose a song that is just storm-if-it-didn't-suck to confirm that the entire affair was born to spite me. (and a lot of the fandom, but mostly me, the person who matters!!!)

What's crazy is that Stig has sent a song every year for the past million years and he's won 3 times in the last 5 years, and the number would already be 4 if it wasn't for La Forza.
Can he just chill for one year, please? :rolleyes: GTY was his peak anyway, it seems.

Bsimmons

What's crazy is that Stig has sent a song every year for the past million years and he's won 3 times in the last 5 years, and the number would already be 4 if it wasn't for La Forza.
Can he just chill for one year, please? :rolleyes: GTY was his peak anyway, it seems.

You dont kill your cash cow, you milk it until it dies.

Loindici

Veteran

Mimmon

Veteran

I commented on Evestus video asking if they intrested to participate in NF for next year. They hearted the comment.
Is this a sing that they are intrested to make a comeback ?

Romeo

DANIEL LEVI FOR 2020

That's all I ask!

Mrm

Veteran
I want Kerli and Iiris Vesik back!!!

hunty73

I want Kerli and Iiris Vesik back!!!

Lenna might have a shot if she returns.Won female artist of the year at this years Estonia music awards.She needs something strong enough for the televote though.
I still think Liis Lemsalu could go close with the right song.She has great songs,but then goes to EL with a weak one.She maybe doesnt quite have enough to win,but you never know.I loved her Püüab meid performance at the EMA last year,just needs to be a bit tighter.
NOËP would probably win if for some reason he decided to enter,now imagine him with Iiris,,that would be something to get excited about.

EL has lost its way the last few years.The show itself is fantastic now,the final production values really good,but the songs have been lacking.Lets hope things get back on track next year.ESC needs a strong EL and Estonia.

randajad

Veteran
Lenna might have a shot if she returns.Won female artist of the year at this years Estonia music awards.She needs something strong enough for the televote though.
I still think Liis Lemsalu could go close with the right song.She has great songs,but then goes to EL with a weak one.She maybe doesnt quite have enough to win,but you never know.I loved her Püüab meid performance at the EMA last year,just needs to be a bit tighter.
NOËP would probably win if for some reason he decided to enter,now imagine him with Iiris,,that would be something to get excited about.

EL has lost its way the last few years.The show itself is fantastic now,the final production values really good,but the songs have been lacking.Lets hope things get back on track next year.ESC needs a strong EL and Estonia.
I love both Andres’ entries, so I would not mind him to return, especially featurin Iiris xheat Agree with everything you said about Liis, +1 was such a good album.

randajad

Veteran

I love both Andres’ entries, so I would not mind him to return, especially featurin Iiris xheat Agree with everything you said about Liis, +1 was such a good album.

hunty73

Its always amazed me how Liis has access to some good songs yet comes to EL with the wrong ones.If you watch her performance of Sunflowers here i think it shows how good she can be with the right song.

Maybe she needs to go for something like that instead of really low rent stuff.?
Andre and Iiris would be a dream team thats for sure.Brutal how talented Iiris is,but Andre would really help her deliver the goods.On talent they probably have enough between them to get into a top 5 position at ESC,with the right song of course.

outsynk

So I'm guessing we will see Sven returning this year with his new artist German unless he is still hung up on the Verona mess. Would be a great opportunity to properly launch German who isn't really a big name yet. Just cut down on the autotune please.

Bsimmons

So I'm guessing we will see Sven returning this year with his new artist German unless he is still hung up on the Verona mess. Would be a great opportunity to properly launch German who isn't really a big name yet. Just cut down on the autotune please.
In classic Sven style the lyrics are just so cringeworthy that it just pretty much ruins everything else.

Top Bottom