14 5.3%

12 4.5%

10 3.8%

17 6.4%

3 1.1%

29 10.9%

• Total voters

Bsimmons

Would be interesting to know the average place female/male juries gave to ISR (just to see if this #metoo stuff was real and if she basically won "because of female support no matter what".)

wtf

I don't get how the Macedonian and Portugese juries gave us 12 in the final but only 4 and 8 in the semi. I don't complain, though! :lol:

Loving how we got points from so many different countries. And both the Italian televoters and jury gave us points! xheart

blein

opps sry.. didnt saw that it was semi 1 results

wtf

She sings it so much better than in the semi, and the camerawork is better too! What a perfection! xheart

I actually believe now this would have done better in televoting if we had gotten 2nd half. Israel was only 4th in the semi televoting and managed to win now, I say it's the draw. But who cares, the performance was awesome and 8th place was deserved! :)

Musicosity

She was superb in the final and could hardly have done it better. But I think in order to climb higher she would have needed a different kind of song. This one was basically just a container to show off her excellent voice, for the ESC this is maybe not enough.

carl1

So Estonia beat Israel in the semi TV wow, I found it funny how people kept saying that she flopped in the semi TV because she wasn't doing well on the youtube, well I actually have a rather simple explanation why La Forza youtube views were low: Google Estonian population and there is your answer :D

Realest

Didnt expect that Juries love her more.

henhu

Elina was really unlucky with draw. I think she would have also got 200+ televoting points if she performed among last 5. Draw really played a huge role this year.

Musicosity

Elina was really unlucky with draw. I think she would have also got 200+ televoting points if she performed among last 5. Draw really played a huge role this year.

Then again Austria started fifth and got third place.

henhu

Then again Austria started fifth and got third place.

I mean about televoting. Israel performed before us in semi, got less televoting points. In final they performed 22th and got 200+ points more than us. And we had much better performance in the final. The same with Austria - Israel didn't get more points than than them in semi-final. Austria could have won if they performed 20th+.

laululind

We'll never know what might have been with a different draw. Final always has more voting countries and more songs, so it's hard to predict what part in each result they all play. I'm sure we might have gotten a better result, but would it have been enough to make a major difference? We can only guess. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm pleased we did as well as we did! It wasn't that elusive top 5 result, but it wasn't a big flop either, a perfectly decent placing! :D Top 10 in both juries and televote was nice, neither side snubbed us too hard. Hoping for a strong Eesti Laul lineup next year, and maybe we can manage a top 10 result two years in a row! 2021 seems awfully far away. :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Estonia really doesn't like winner this year it seems...Netta got 0 from both Estonian jury and televoting.. :lol:

John1

Estonia really doesn't like winner this year it seems...Netta got 0 from both Estonian jury and televoting.. :lol:

They were still right. :il: didn't deserve to win imo.

outsynk

In an interview with Mart Normet he admitted that the Eesti Laul performance looked more "interesting" compared to the Eurovision performance. Seemed like he was not completely happy with the camera work and the vision of the Portugal team.

blein

In eesti laul they had the right mood(Space,Stars,Galaxies) it looked Stellar, staging fitted her voice perfectly.... but on eurovision they had.... ice and flowers , it still looked cool.. but it is weird that if compare 2 eesti laul looks more better.

Bsimmons

Estonia in fact was THE ONLY country to give ISR 0 points (out of possible 24).

And our local "music experts" and former ESC song writers can not bash ISR song enough today. Calling it "disgrace", "disgusting", "not a music", freakshow" etc.

... and YES I agree with every single one of them. I am so disappointed that this utter s*** won.

Proud to be Estonian, shamed to be European today.

blein

I wonder why 0 to israel, its not because of betting thing.. because we gave 8 points to cyprus.

Top Bottom