24 8.1%

16 5.4%

16 5.4%

8 2.7%

9 3.1%

29 9.8%

• Total voters

Tristran

Mighty impressed with his performance on Thursday! Good luck Estonia, I'll definitely send a vote your way this evening!

Gerly

Our Ott made it!
6th place with 120 points is fabulous result. Urban Symphony got 6th place for us too lately.

So proud to be Estonian! Suurepärane oled Ott!
We have changed to Eurovision country. Long waiting not being in Final have been payed for us to be part of Final again!

eerik

Surprise of the night for me was the ten points from France! And what's up with Slovakia? Their 10 points did not surprise me at all since they gave 12 points to Rändajad in 2009. So next time when we send a song in Estonian we can count on guaranteed high points from Slovakia, right? I hope they won't withdraw from Eurovision...

ory26

Not be surprise, cute guy with a great song, like we love in France it's deserved :p

Yamarus

I did not notice Estonia's song at all before tonight's performance. He gave all his best, and I could feel this would place well. And it did! 6th is outstanding, and he deserves it!

eerik

Congratulations! :p

Deserved. ;) Ott was amazing.

Portugese points were surprising as well. Don't remember when was the last time we received points from you. Nothing for Rändajad in 2009 and in 2001 Portugal was the only country that didn't give points to Everybody. And now we got 12 in the semi and 7 in the grand final. :geek:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Congrats on TOP10, I was right about this maybe finishing in TOP10 :D

Interrail

I think Estonia was great tonight....maybe even a bit underrated. Ott was lovely.
Congrats for 6th place!
I wanna Estonian-language song next year as well:D

Fluke

Good placement for a good song! It's hard to imagine anything better with that competition....

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I still don't like the new arrangement but the song is great and I'm very happy for Ott. Nicely done!!!

Mozz

I'm thrilled to see Estonia in the top 10.

Congratulations, my dear Ott.....

First I was not so happy with the newer, shouty version (I really prefer the original, calmer version) but it seems to have worked (or made no difference).

I already wrote tonight in the "Final" thread that "Ott has saved his very best for last". His singing performance was phenomenal, it was for 98-99% flawless. There were only very few who sang better tonight (Serbia's Zeljko and Pastora from Spain)

Margerita86

This song was never one of my favorites nor will it most likely ever be, but it had a very strong performance both vocaly and stage wise. It deserved it's spot in the top 10 definitly.

AngryAnt

Ott did brilliantly tonight. He was far better than the semi's so happy for Estonia :). Personal fav and glad it did so well.
I like'd both versions, the calm one and the shouty one.. I think the shouty one gave him a chance to show off his voice more while the calmer one, shows the song.
Either way, he did very well and i'd have been happy to see 2013 in Tallinn

eerik

I still don't like the new arrangement but the song is great and I'm very happy for Ott. Nicely done!!!
According to the head of our delegation, Ott thought it needed to sound more powerful and louder for such a big stage and tought competition. A lot of people, including myself, disagree with that, but I guess it worked. Now we can just wonder and speculate what could have happened if he had used the original (and better) version.

Marie Jane

Portugese points were surprising as well. Don't remember when was the last time we received points from you. Nothing for Rändajad in 2009 and in 2001 Portugal was the only country that didn't give points to Everybody. And now we got 12 in the semi and 7 in the grand final. :geek:

Yes, you're right. :lol:

I think we gave so many points because of the jury. :)

rajo

Oh, Central Europe and Balkan stayed cooler

jdxd-b-6512.png

Top Bottom