16 4.7%

15 4.4%

8 2.4%

5 1.5%

8 2.4%

32 9.4%

• Total voters

Isabella

After I saw her performance, I knew this has no chance to win, but never thought it will be 2nd last :confused:

Kristi

I am still shocked and can't believe why this song did so bad :( I hope they don't withdraw as they're the greatest country in ESC ,imo :(

I
heart.gif
ESTONIA!

Earthland

Estonia never seems to benefit much from bloc voting

True that. Finalnd & Latvia are sometimes nice to us, though.... But if we get a good position, then we at least know that we achieved it honestly.

eerik

True that. Finalnd & Latvia are sometimes nice to us, though.... But if we get a good position, then we at least know that we achieved it honestly.
Yeah, one of the biggest surprises in the voting history has been getting 12 points from Slovakia in 2009.

deese

Honestly, I never liked this song and found it totally overrated but since so many people liked it I was suprised to see it at the bottom. Anyway, good luck for the next year.

Last edited:

eerik

Estonian jury votes will be revealed tonight at Ringvaade.

inak

Absolutely, and you should be proud of it. Bloc voting has been slowly destroying the contest and this year was no different.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm very surprised about the outcome! While I never was as big of a fan as some people on this forum it was still a decent entry and incredibly catchy. But the vocal performance was just not where it should have been. Getter doesn't have a great upper range so maybe a lower key especially the chorus would have been more appropriate. There was no way this would win but I thought a 15th place would have been reasonable. As I said before, at least it proves that the contest is far from being a predictable show!!!

Misi

Lovely lady at the back. I always had huge respect for these ladies working in school cafeterias!
As for Getter, she looked very bad:p

kotten

Definitely didn't deserve to place at 24th, but I predicted someone out of Jedward, Saade and Getter would fail since they there were 3 pop acts in a row, too bad it actually happened though.

Milos-BC

The biggest shock for me. And also probably the biggest fan flop ever (similar to the one of Xandee in 2004). I think the performance was far from perfect, but THIS bad? Certainly not. I thought the worst she can get is a position like 11-12, but 24 is really too low. Well, I hope it won't hurt her career too much, she's a good performer.

Top Bottom