Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Ausesken

I guess cos I discovered them in that era when Amaia was their singer, Leire will always struggle to compete in my mind but I'm willing for you to change my mind on her. Greenfroze was successful when he sent "Cometas Por El Cielo" to NSC but other newer songs I've heard have missed something (mainly Amaia :cry: )
I also think their newer songs are not as appealing as their older ones. Personally I don't miss Amaia (I don't mind Leire being in her place, let's say), but I do miss the charm their songs used to have. There are exceptions though, as I do like "La niña que llora en tus fiestas" or "El ultimo vals", as well as the song I'm sending this edition. So yeah, I hope I can change your mind :lol:

Ausesken

La Oreja de Van Gogh
Abrázame ('Hug me')

Lyrics highlights:
If you have considered whether you'd give it to me or not, that kiss was born dead; if staying one cm away from me your heart doesn't kneel, then I don't want it.

Our star has fallen and has divided our home into two parts.

Hug me, as the sun is going and we must go back; hug me, as I fear not to go back.

If there's a sky and I have these two wings to fly, why am I still on the ground? Maybe because my heart is too heavy, maybe because I love you.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
great entry. xheart

Ausesken

Re: Join WorldVision! Confirmation thread

I see WV75 semi finals have already begun, but can I join anyway?

Username: Livia90
Desired country to participate (or region): Catalonia
Have you read the rules and agree with them? yes

I joined more than 3 years ago (for those who are new here, yes, I changed my username). Many things have happened since, not all of them good, but overall the balance I make of the experience here is really positive. Honestly I did not have much emotional intelligence and I'm glad that, apart from discovering new music and meet really nice people, I have also learnt a bit of that XD. And you might wonder: why are you saying all this? Well, I just needed to remember where I started, why I joined, how I've changed, etc. And at some point I want it to be like starting over again (I mean forget everything wrong and not give a damn about some things that only make me feel bad, like I just joined yesterday), and I guess switching country, even if it's just for some editions, is a good moment to do it.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
^ Take my 12 points the beautiful Miss Canary Bird.

And welcome back Olga xheart Here's to stressful, time-consuming phases disappearing forever for everyone.

Last edited:

Ausesken

C. TANGANA | Demasiadas mujeres

Antón Álvarez, aka C. Tangana, released this song 2 weeks ago. It starts with a religious marching song used for the Holy Week processions (check it here) and it also samples a well known song of the 50s, "Campanera" by Joselito (listen to it here). With this base, he created a theme that combines Spanish traditional music and modernity, just like he did with Rosalía in her album El Mal Querer, of which C. Tangana is co-writer of 8 songs. Btw, they were together sentimentally when her album was released, but they broke up and now many people see 'hints' for her in his songs (for example, they say the woman in red in the video looks like Rosalía XD).

Ausesken

I told you I was sending a sure DNQ, but you know that feeling when you find a song that you are supposed to dislike because it's not your type of music, but unexpectedly you like it? Well, that's what happened to me with 'Demasiadas mujeres' and thought I wanted to experiment with it. Pretty surprised I was so close to qualify tbh, I thought it would end on the 20-23 place.

Next edition there won't be any experiment from Spain (but still, you know I never send anything I don't enjoy myself). Hopefully I'll be back to the final.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
hot surprise entry coming? xheat

Ausesken

hot surprise entry coming? xheat
It could be many things, from a depressing song after which you will all want to isolate yourself for an entire week without the government telling you to do so because of coronavirus, to the (perhaps) most latino song I have in my list that will make you wanna move your booty in a party in Spain while you get frustrated because nightlife in this country is just dead atm :cool:

Ausesken

SONIA Y SELENA | Dejaré

As you can see, this edition I'm bringing back the latino side of Spanish music, the one that was so trendy in late 90s and early 00s.
In this case, it's a cover of the Peruvian/Venezuelan Karina - Dejaré.

I hope you can move your booty properly. The song deserves it.​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah, much xheat to be had here. xbow

Ausesken

1563531576_787458_1563531812_noticia_normal.jpg

NATIONAL FINAL 2.0

After 3 DNQ, now it's your turn to decide the next Spanish entry. The artists have all been contestants in OT since its comeback in 2017, so they are all from the 'new generation' of artists.

And the songs I propose for you to vote are the following:

1. Cepeda - Gentleman

2. Marta Sango - ¿Qué más quieres de mí?

3. Alba Reche, Cami - que bailen

4. Chica Sobresalto - Fusión del núcleo

5. Belén Aguilera & Lola Indigo - La tirita

6. Aitana - Con la miel en los labios

Voting system: 10 - 8 - 6 - 4 - 2 - 0

If there's one song you LOVE and you're sure you are going to give it high points, you can give it 12 instead of 10.

Text NF:

Top Bottom