Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: ESPAÑA | WV #111 | Maria José Llergo - Me miras pero no me ves

tenor.gif

that lyrical content

Ausesken

tenor.gif

that lyrical content

It was my candidate for trashy hits spin-off hahaha because I'm like "I hate the lyrics and the song is not my cup of tea, but why I can't stop listening to it!?" :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

It was my candidate for trashy hits spin-off hahaha because I'm like "I hate the lyrics and the song is not my cup of tea, but why I can't stop listening to it!?" :lol:

Well at least its getting its time to shine next edition. It's very bold you to send a very christian song.

Ausesken

Well at least its getting its time to shine next edition. It's very bold you to send a very christian song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlJeZvdlx4E

You made me think of some comments of people in Youtube, I translate my favourites:

- Finally I can twerk in the mass
- I showed this song to my grandma and now she’s making rings with the hookah
- I showed this song to pope Francis and now he’s Daddy Franky <---- xrollinglol hahahaha

Ausesken

SIS YOU WERE ROBBED

Hahaha sis, I won't deny I'd like to be in the final but I knew it was not a song for all tastes :lol:

Thank you for your support though xrunhug and congrats on the qualification!! xcheer well deserved!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Hahaha sis, I won't deny I'd like to be in the final but I knew it was not a song for all tastes :lol:

Thank you for your support though xrunhug and congrats on the qualification!! xcheer well deserved!

thank you for the support as well xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: ESPAÑA | WV #112

Under construction green room? Where the spanish snake gone?

Ausesken

Re: ESPAÑA | WV #112

Under construction green room? Where the spanish snake gone?

:lol: don't worry, it's temporarily in its cage because I was a bit tired of seeing it and because I'm preparing a new design to celebrate the 100th Spanish entry in WV113. Then I will free the snake again, but in a different way XD. However, the new design could turn into a complete disaster and leave everything like it was XDD

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: ESPAÑA | WV #112 | Lola Indigo - Fuerte

:es: coming in hard this edition xbow

Seok-jin

Hot HIT! Well done! xheat

SaladBreak

Yess so it does have a hot music video xheat

Ausesken

I wish some day all the WV community dance this choreography xheat

Ausesken

If someone doesn’t see well the first post, let me know, please... I fear it doesn’t work

And vote for Lola Indigo in semi 2 xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

omg that green room head post. It looks great, Olga. xheat Circles and buttons are the future. Very interactive. I love how you also did a dedication post to the previous jurors. Wonderful.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Your interactive wheel is the new gold standard. I can just tell how much crazy work this all must have taken you, and it has really paid off. It’s so creative, as well as being informative. It might inspire me to finally get off my backside and do some dusting in my greenroom, which I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. How are you so good with all this stuff, Olga? Are you self taught? It looks very professional.

I couldn’t resist taking that cheeky little survey as well:cool:

Ausesken

Your interactive wheel is the new gold standard. I can just tell how much crazy work this all must have taken you, and it has really paid off. It’s so creative, as well as being informative. It might inspire me to finally get off my backside and do some dusting in my greenroom, which I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. How are you so good with all this stuff, Olga? Are you self taught? It looks very professional.

I couldn’t resist taking that cheeky little survey as well:cool:

Thank you so much both to you and Ashley for your words xheart this is the result of being stubborn, having more free time and getting bored of a snake :lol: yes, I am self taught, but I don't follow any tutorial, I prefer trial and error method hahaha so it means I make a lot of ugly stuff until I get what I want XD. It also means everybody can do it, most times the only thing they lack is patience!
As I said before, to me the green room is like my personal space, and I like my spaces to represent me a little bit. At the same time, I didn't want it to be self-centered, I wanted to include the former jurors because they did a great job and they deserve a place in the Spanish green room, I think.
I'll be very glad if this inspires you to update your own green room!

Also thank you for taking the survey :lol: I've already read your answers and I add to you another question here: if a song is not in English but has subtitles, it's the same to you?

Top Bottom