Contact us

escYOUnited - together with #YOU writing the history!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Hola, amigos!

#You probably noticed something strange happened? Don't be scared! Meet the new escunited.... or escYOUnited! xheat

Some circumstances forced us to change our branding and after a lot of work, we are happy to present #you our new brand, new site, new forum look!

you.jpg

We're still escunited, just now more close to #YOU! escYOUnited is our new face, our new history we are going to write together with #YOU. To New 2017 Year, to New YOUrovision season 2017 with new look!

#YOU is our new logo and brand word, our main colors are blue, gold-yellow and white

Hope some of you got YOUphoria , don't forget while mentioning us in socials use hashtags #you #escyounited and #escunited

And in the end, we want to make #you a present for Holidays coming - we increased size of uploading avatars up to 130x130 pixels (and this is the recommended size for it to make your avatar look the best)
xheya

Dutchball

Literally gasping. Trece and companions, this looks breathtaking xfaint

Edit: it seems escunited.com/forum doesn't redirect me to the forum anymore? Or is that my phone being laggy?

AlekS

Veteran
For all proud Firefox users whose font in the forum posts became too small & you couldn't change it in browser settings.

Type about:config in your address/url bar.
Find "gfx.downloadable_fonts.woff2.enabled" and turn it to "false".

You can experiment with font sizes there & set the default fonts. My fave font is "Verdana".

theditz83

Veteran
What's happened to my Scottish flag beside my avatar??? You know how proud of our identity us Scots can get!

Seriously though, well done on the new site - looks all shiny and colourful! xup

Tinchey

It is great, but at the same time it is so big. I need to get used to it. Great job guys! ^^

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
W O W

Yaroslav, you've done an absolute amazing job with this new forum. I absolutely love the design and how it was been completely modernised and redesigned, it looks so professional. You should be so pleased with all your hard work and the many days (and weeks) you have put into building this all up. Super proud of you being able to achieve, idk how any one could be possibly upset with how it looks.

I can only think of one thing to describe the new forum:

GLOOOORRRIIIIIOOOUUUUSSSS

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Good evening Yourope. This new forum design is pretty pimpin, I must say. As Ashley points out, it looks incredibly professional and like we've stepped into the future. It's gonna take a bit of time for my eyes to adjust properly but that's the case with anything when you've known it for a long time and suddenly you are faced with a big change. Amazing work Yaroslav. Thank youxheart

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I can see how much work has been put into this, so well done in that regard!

However, can we please have the dark red forum skin back as an alternative option? Or will you be making a dark skin alternative to this new one? I have eye issues and all-white forum skins are a huge strain on the eyes for me. I needed that black background. :(

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Thanks everyone. Keep an eye out on any strange glitches or anything else related to the new forum. While it's been tested, things can slip through the cracks so post theme here and we'll have them addressed.

I received a couple of messages on the email notification not working properly and we're looking into this right now.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] This is what it looks like for me:

L94ndE.jpg

I'm running an older version of Firefox, because my laptop is so laggy that it's the only browser version that will work for me regarding sites like plug.dj, etc. But I never had this issue with the previous forum skin, so obviously there must be something different you've done with the code (or whatever) for the icons to show up in the center like that. xthink

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] This is what it looks like for me:

L94ndE.jpg

I'm running an older version of Firefox, because my laptop is so laggy that it's the only browser version that will work for me regarding sites like plug.dj, etc. But I never had this issue with the previous forum skin, so obviously there must be something different you've done with the code (or whatever) for the icons to show up in the center like that. xthink

Thank you for informing, I will look at it, say me please your version of the browser

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
has to be fixed by now
Yup! Thank you! :D

Also, the top bar where we see the notifications, click our profile, log out, etc is no longer scrolling with the page for me. I thought that was so handy before, that even if you were at the bottom of the page, you could still always have easy access to the toolbar without having to scroll all the way to the top. Is that just an outdated browser thing, or is it not scrolling for anybody?

Top Bottom