Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
forum members who have cast their votes:
A-lister
aardvark
Adriana
akoz
AlekS
Ana Raquel
ArmpitOfEurope
AshleyWright
blue00eyes
BarefootBoogaloo
Bobjan FR
ChiversLookDivine
Courtzer
Craftingphil
crashworld
dannytr24
dany rose
EfendiFanSpain
empo21
EurovisionTim
ESC94
ESCDenmark
ESCGeek
ESC Yorgos
Ezio
Fabianinna
ferret
Fluke
Geborgenheit
GermanBango
Gwendal
HanVic123
HarryUK
HayashiM
heke1988
hijrio
I bims
iowacorn
JChan
jll048
Journalist
JSSArcos
Kaz
lasse braun
Loindici
MAD20
Mainshow
mauve
midnightsun
MopManMoss
Morocco2021
Nando
Navn Navnes
NikolaiMoller
Nudiecrudi
Pal Nordahl
PollyWantsACracker
Popavapeur
RainyWoods
Realest
Ringdalen
Rocket Man
Romeo
Sammy
sarinakbl
Seok-jin
Serena00
Skrzeczk
SwedishFailurez
Synergise
theditz83
titityy
Tomex18
VikingTiger
VoteMe
Yoozek
Zeus
Zone147
78/80

Last edited:

Journalist

Count on me as well! xcheer

Mainshow

Veteran
I'd like to take part as well :)
Thanks for being interested in this game! I tried to send you a private message which will contain the links to cast your votes but I failed to do so. I think that you have to delete a few messages/partly clear your inbox first.

Gabor77

Thanks for being interested in this game! I tried to send you a private message which will contain the links to cast your votes but I failed to do so. I think that you have to delete a few messages/partly clear your inbox first.
It's cleared now ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo fun, sure i'll take part

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you for voting and being interested, guys!

I just texted a few users who might be interested (who seems to be quite active on this forum).
I hope I don´t get banned for spamming but I think that I had to spread the word first ;)

Keep on voting, guys! So far, apart from a few countries.. anything is possible!

Top Bottom