Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

Kaz

Voted !!

MiraShadowMan

I'm here!

Loindici

Veteran
I will vote!

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you guys for voting! We already got 25 individual sets of points!!

Realest

I take part too.

sarinakbl

I just voted
(and then I recognized I autofilled-in my normal name, not my username, but it is similar (I used Sarina, instead of sarinakbl) so I hope that isn't a problem)

Mainshow

Veteran
I just voted
(and then I recognized I autofilled-in my normal name, not my username, but it is similar (I used Sarina, instead of sarinakbl) so I hope that isn't a problem)

Thanks for voting and clarifying! That´s not a problem: The thing is.. I would like this game to be "designed" for forum members and thus, I asked users to use their usernames - it will also become easier to tag people to remind them to vote for the final + sending out private messages with the link for the final ;)

heke1988

I want to take part!

Mainshow

Veteran
Woah this is really a succesful idea xheat
This was just your 5,000 milestone! Congrats! and thanks!
I´m really curious if we can reach the maximum of 80 players (at least, for the final to match the awarded points in Turin) ;)

ESC94

This was just your 5,000 milestone! Congrats! and thanks!
I´m really curious if we can reach the maximum of 80 players (at least, for the final to match the awarded points in Turin) ;)

Did you also send a mail to tuorem?? He isn´t as often online anymore due to his job, but I think he´d be interested as well.

Mainshow

Veteran
40 users from 23 different countries have already taken part!

Thanks for voting so far! - Hope to see more ppl join us! ;)

Top Bottom