Contact us

ESCunitedVision | RESULTS [page 6]

Mainshow

Veteran
Dear ESCunited members,

Let´s come up with our own "Eurovision 2022" in advance by voting for both semi finals!

I thought that it would be a lovely idea to host our own "Eurovision Song Contest 2022" - including both semi finals.
Even though we have polls in each "national thread" and great games such as the Elimination game or the ESC rankings, I would like to "re-create" a Eurovision feeling by asking forum members to cast their votes in each semi that we end up facing our "own Eurovision Grand Final". We´ve become some sort of a "forum/online family" and even though I think it´s interesting to see YouTube rankings or polls in add, I think it´s a great opportunity to see how dedicated forum members who contributes to this great website vote and which 10 countries per semi final would be qualifying if we were jurors.

I also plan a live listening session on pubby.club so that we can listen to all 25 finalists together (they will be revealed during that event) and maybe discuss the songs or just have a lovely chat.

My aim is to attract up to 80 forum members (especially for the Grand Final of ESCunitedVision 2022) to "re-create" the same amount of points which will be distributed during the real GF of ESC this year (since 80 individual sets of points will be cast).

Voting:
1. Just leave a message in this thread and state that you want to take part or text me. I´ll be sending out messages to 5 users at once. This message will include links to two separate Scorewiz scoreboards.
2. Cast your vote in Eurovision style (12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1) for each semi.
3. Indicate your country and use your ESCunited username
4. You can vote for your own country.
5. Don´t share these links, please.

Semi 1:

Semi 2:

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
You guys know what’s funny? I LOVE France and I would honestly be happy to see them winning but it's not even in my top 10 and I gave it zero points… but only because I have a lot of songs I really like this year (like 15 potential winners and then - huge gap and only dislikes then). So I could have given them 12 points as well because I listen to the song almost daily… and I would even call for them in the final because I think a lot of my favs won’t survive the semis.
So count "+12" (in your thoughts) from me and so I say: deserved winner, bravo France! :fr:

The Netherlands and Poland are my #2 snd #1 personally so I‘m happy to see them that high! Yay!

94ayd

Happy to see :fr: snatched the crown without my :12: points. Hopefully, history will repeat itself in a week. ;)

Mainshow

Veteran
Happy to see :fr: snatched the crown without my :12: points. Hopefully, history will repeat itself in a week. ;)
How would your Top 10 have looked like if you had taken part in our Grand Final?
Glad your favourite won our "own contest" ;)

Skrzeczk

Good results in general. Would be nice to have both Iceland and Lithuania in GF, Serbia in top10 and France winning. @Ana Raquel we have the same No. 1. That's nice! Last year we shared No. 2 (Shum) but my No. 1 (Amnesia) was your last and I'm not a fan of Mata Hari (your fave from 2021). "In Corpore Sano" is my favourite song this year without any doubt.

I bims

Veteran
Thank you guys for your lovely and kind words!
It was really a great way to deal with this year´s Eurovision entries and honestly, I think that it helped me to "find some growers".
Also, it was great to see the favourites of active forum members and have our own 20 "finalists".

I don´t know if our results are a good prediction BUT it clearly shows that there is no "huge favourite". Even though we tried to replicate the total amount of points which will be awarded next Saturday as well, no song reached more than 400 points and it was quite close, imo.

If you just noticed that the results had been presented, I strongly recommend you to go back to page 6 and discover our countdown!
Alternatively (and for people who are interested in it), you can just check this spoiler function and see the ranking (incl. points) of our very own "ESCUnitedVision 2022 - Grand Final":

I would love to see such an exciting and close race as well as Germany getting a few jury votes @GermanBango maybe we can settle for 39 in total? :D
If someone coming from the future would give me that list and said "these are the results of the public vote" I would not be shocked at all.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Good results in general. Would be nice to have both Iceland and Lithuania in GF, Serbia in top10 and France winning. @Ana Raquel we have the same No. 1. That's nice! Last year we shared No. 2 (Shum) but my No. 1 (Amnesia) was your last and I'm not a fan of Mata Hari (your fave from 2021). "In Corpore Sano" is my favourite song this year without any doubt.
what kept us apart last year is uniting us xcry that's beautiful

blue00eyes

Some unexpected results.
Great work overall (would love to see a scorewiz video with xyz calling etc)

crashworld

Veteran
Thanks for doing this! I am glad my top 3 of the grand finalists went in at no. 4 (Poland - my no. 1), no. 2 (Netherlands - my no. 2) and no. 6 (Spain - my np. 3) respectively. Not too shabby.

Top Bottom