Contact us

ESC United - Vote for your Favorite Eurovision Songs: CURRENTLY - BEST ITALIAN ENTRIES 1956-2019

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The Eurovision 2019 season is over and while there may be a little break before the 2020 season kicks off, it doesn't mean that we have to be bored and not do anything. The ESC United Forum is the heart and soul of our community and its members are diverse, with a broad taste in music and has an appreciation for all songs, not just the current bops.

So during the off-season, the members of the forum get to take part in a series of polls and votes, starting with your favorite winners, moving on to the second places, third places, last places, best entries from a specific country etc.

Only members of the forum get to vote in the poll and the results will be posted on the ESC United Youtube page which has grown a lot over the last few years. So you will be the "face" of the community so choose wisely. Over the next few months, I will post the link to the polls here. There aren't many rules, you know how it works.

1. Use the link to vote for your Top 10
2. Please make sure to list your Username, NOT your real or another fake name, otherwise your votes will not be counted
3. If we have reached the maximum number of votes or you have issues accessing the link, you can also post your top 10 in this thread or send me a PM and they will be counted as well
4. I need at least 50 votes per round. I will only open it up to our Twitter, Facebook and & Youtube Followers if we don't reach that number within the allotted time slot.
5. Please make sure to listen to all songs that are in the running, not just based on recent memory. What we want to avoid is people only voting for the recent songs. If you don't want to vote for songs that are older than 10 years, this is not the right game for you.

I hope that you will take part in these results and videos will be the official ESC United Ranking for the world to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaand we're done with the Netherlands. Your votes have been counted and the results will be posted very soon. Thanks for your votes but it's not over, it's time to vote once again.

Italy has had quite a run since their return to the contest in 2011 but they were already quite impressive even before that which includes two wins and a bunch of amazing songs. So it only makes sense to give this Big 5 the attention it truly deserves. It's time to vote for your favorite Italian entries of all times. As always, please consider ALL entries, not just the more recent ones. For your convenience, I included the recap below.

This recap only does not include 2019 but i'm certain that you are quite familiar with that one :)

Please vote in our poll, just click HERE while you can. If we don't receive enough votes, we will open it up to our YT followers to fill the remaining spots but our Forum folks will get to vote first. You can also post your votes in public here and they will be counted or just send me a PM.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Results:
Best Winners

anto475

Edit: ignore!!

Noobmaster69

My Top-10:

12 - 1992
10 - 2011
8 - 1974
7 - 1990
6 - 1984
5 - 1983
4 - 1975
3 - 1964
2 - 1966
1 - 2017

harey

12 - 1958
10 - 2019
8 - 2018
7 -1990
6 - 2011
5 - 1969
4 - 1975
3 - 2012
2 - 1983
1 - 1977

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Now we WAIT
in the COLD
and thiiiiiis is getting OLD~

VikingTiger

Just returned from several weeks abroad.... and found this thread... realizing I missed the first votings. I really would have loved to vote for the italian winners (although I am sure my votes would not stop that horrible Insieme from winning, or at least getting a very good result. In my ears it's one of the worst winners ever - such a cliche song).
Waiting for the next round...

Alaska49

so

will we ever vote for anything else lol

Top Bottom