Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I still don't think :md: will qualify, but I really won't be as surprised as before the show tonight

aef

Prediction of qualifiers:

:cy: :lt: :ie: :ua: :pl: :hr: :fi: :az: :pt: :lu:

jatojo

I can now conclude that I could never get into Slovenia's song nor their visuals. One of my least favourites this year.

Sabrewulf238

My ranking after seeing the live performances:

1. Ireland
2. Portugal
3. Croatia
4. Ukraine
5. Slovenia
6. Serbia
7. Lithuania
8. Finland
9. Luxembourg
10. Australia
11. Moldova
12. Poland
13. Azerbaijan
14. Iceland
15. Cyprus

I thought Moldova was quite nice overall, I wouldn't be upset at it qualifying...

Luxembourg I had as a non qualifier (for me, not a prediction) but I thought the performance brought it together, feels more impactful and professional than Cyprus imo.

Poland felt messy to me so it dropped some places. Also she sounded very quiet vocally.

Top Bottom