Contact us

ESC United - Rehearsal and Live Show discussion megathread

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's time for the rehearsals to finally get underway for Eurovision 2024 at Malmö Arena! 37 countries will begin their preparations for this year's contest today, with over two weeks of coverage to come from the ESC United team on the ground!

The schedule for rehearsals is below (thank you Eurovisionworld! All times in CEST);

You can check out Matt's pre-rehearsal live stream below in case you missed it;

DAY ONE

The team will be on hand to cover everything going on in Malmö over the coming weeks, so make sure to follow ESC United on Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and YouTube and Twitch to not miss a minute!

Please also use this thread for any rehearsal coverage and discussion, including for jury shows, dress rehearsals and the live shows!​

Attachments

• 1714181273244.png
    1714181273244.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Hatari2600

The delay is much longer than it normally is, right? I wonder if that's intentional from the production so they can quickly censor any statements that would make the EBU feel uncomfortable...

Etanna

lmao Croatia not giving Switzerland any points :LOL:

NeoTen

Switzerland is drown out by running order, televoters having too much weird options and his staging for the viewers in particular.
Croatia is looking to get 50-70 more than Israel in juries. Over 70 advantage on Israel and Croatia wins it. But if Israel goes over 150 in the jury vote, Israel wins this.
So the betters personally think Croatia is winning this which is the sane choice, but I did bet Israel with that 370-410 televote score as I still think Israel wins this with a nidicolous televote.

soulm8

Portugal showing the nails lol

Gwendal

ChaChaLand (without Ryan Gosling :( emoji sadboi)
At last points for Norway, thanks Albania!

Top Bottom