Contact us

Israel ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv - GRAND FINAL DISCUSSION

Sean

Admin
Staff member
The time has come and the rehearsals are nearly here! Starting from tomorrow our extensive coverage of this year's competition comes live from Tel Aviv, Israel as the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 gets serious!

Our team will be on hand as ever to cover all of the events happening in and around the city for Eurovision, as well as live streams, interviews and other features we'll be producing over the coming weeks, so make sure not to miss a single second!

We will post all of our coverage in this thread and will continuously monitor the forum, so if #YOU have any questions or suggestions let us know!

How to follow ESC United in Tel Aviv;
- Follow us on Facebook (ESC United)
- Follow us on Twitter (@escunited and [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION]ESCUnited) for the latest updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (ESC United). Make sure to enable notifications to be notified when we are live or a new video is uploaded!
- Follow us on Instagram (@escunited)
- Keep an eye out on escunited.com for summary articles and the latest news from Tel Aviv!

Please also make sure to use this thread for further discussion of each rehearsal!

The first rehearsals begin at 10:00 local time (09:00 CET) and we will logo live shortly before this so that #YOU don't miss a second!

EscUKFan

Re: ESC United - LIVE from Tel Aviv

So glad this thread has been finally opened, I was worried you weren’t going :lol:

Preuss

Yes, Matt and Sean I am hyped! xcheer

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Make sure to save the page - 8:30 CET tomorrow!

Etanna

oh no, you guys will make me procrastinate so much again :cry: I have exams coming up you know!! :roll: :lol: I'm super excited for the livestreams though, the staging will be the crucial element for many songs and your descriptions are excellent! :))

njdevils94

Veteran

Here for you putting a face on the fire extinguisher again. :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Managed to get from the airport to the press centre in an hour, unbelievable!

Hello from Tel Aviv!

popavapeur

Rehearsals days - Spoiler Ahead

Hi guys, I'm surprised there's not a thread about the rehearsals. We can post images and thoughts about what's happening right now.

So Today, Cyprus, Montenegro, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Finland have their first rehearsals.

So far Cyprus looked as expected as well as Hungary or Slovenia (very reminiscent of the NF)

Poland seemed to have found an original way to stage the song and Finland seemed to have lost its cube.

What are your thoughts so far ?

tomos2019

Re: Rehearsals days - Spoiler Ahead

Well out of my top 2 unsurprisingly I'm disappointed Finland didn't keep their national final staging and what they've replaced it with doesn't look too great anyway, they should have at least had Darude rise up from under the stage or something! Poland's rehearsal looks marginally more promising but it might just fail to qualify because of live vocals like Jestem, hope I'm wrong. :(

popavapeur

Rehearsals clips from the official Eurovision Youtube Channel :

:cy:

:cz:

:fi:

:pl:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

Cyprus is the best of the rehearsals today IMO

Also liked Poland's staging.

randajad

Veteran

From what I have seen, Poland and Slovenia seem the best. Cyprus, Finland and Czech Republic are good as well, but somewhat boring, tbh. :lol:

tomos2019

Cyprus's staging is good as well now that I think of it, although not as pleasing as Eleni Foureira Tamta's outfit is kind of attractive as well!

popavapeur

hey admins. You have moved my thread which is fine but could you change the name of this thread for a more explicit title to make more people engage with you ? (or just add the word rehearsal, sounds good to me)

"ESC UNITED LIVE From Tel Aviv" sound to me like "look at us" more than "interact with us - those are the informations/videos/pictures you're searching for"" . The first post from Sean seems very corporate . It's not engaging with your audience.

I don't really have time to watch your live right now (but I like it when I can) so It could be great to talk with you and others, have your opinions as well as others written in this forum. Engage and interact a little bit more with the forumers ? as well as keeping the livestream of course for the people that can watch you :)

Serena00

For me so far:
1. Slovenia (so beautiful)
2. Poland
3. Czechia
4. Cyprus
5. Montenegro
6. Finland

NikolaiMoller

Veteran