Contact us

ESC UNITED FORUM RANKING GAME 2021 - VOTING IS OVER!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
rankinggamelogo.png

Yes, that's right! Your favourite forum game is back for yet another edition in 2021, and it all starts with Israel's song tomorrow!

The rules will remain much the same as they always have, but there's an important change - from this year's game, #YOU will be able to change your points as new songs are announced, and each Eurovision entry become immediately eligible once it is confirmed for Rotterdam!

Full details of the rules can be found below, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING.

#YOU may begin to vote once Israel's entry is revealed tomorrow (Monday 25th January).

ELIGIBLE ENTRIES:
:al: ALBANIA - Anxhela Peristeri - Karma
:au: AUSTRALIA - Montaigne - Technicolour
:at: AUSTRIA - Vincent Bueno - Amen
:az: AZERBAIJAN - Efendi - Mata Hari
:be: BELGIUM - Hooverphonic - The Wrong Place
:bg: BULGARIA - VICTORIA - Growing Up Is Getting Old
:hr: CROATIA - Albina - Tick-Tock
:cy: CYPRUS - Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo
:cz: CZECH REPUBLIC - Benny Cristo - Omaga
:dk: DENMARK - Fyr & Flamme - Øve os på hinanden
:ee: ESTONIA - Uku Suviste - The Lucky One
:fi: FINLAND - Blind Channel - Dark Side
:fr: FRANCE - Barbara Pravi - Voilà
:ge: GEORGIA - Tornike Kipiani - You
:de: GERMANY - Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate
:gr: GREECE - Stefania - Last Dance
:is: ICELAND - Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years
:ie: IRELAND - Lesley Roy - Maps
:il: ISRAEL - Eden Alene - Set Me Free
:it: ITALY - Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
:lv: LATVIA - Samanta Tina - The Moon Is Rising
:lt: LITHUANIA - The Roop - Discoteque
:mt: MALTA - Destiny - Je Me Casse
:md: MOLDOVA - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar
:nl: NETHERLANDS - Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of a New Age
:mk: NORTH MACEDONIA - Vasil - Here I Stand
:no: NORWAY - TIX - Fallen Angel
:pl: POLAND - RAFAŁ - The Ride
:pt: PORTUGAL - The Black Mamba - Love is on My Side
:ro: ROMANIA - Roxen - Amnesia
:ru: RUSSIA - Manizha - Russian Woman
:sm: SAN MARINO - Senhit - Adrenalina
:rs: SERBIA - Hurricane - Loco Loco
:sl: SLOVENIA - Ana Soklič - Amen
:es: SPAIN - Blas Cantó - Voy a quedarme
:se: SWEDEN - Tusse - Voices
:ch: SWITZERLAND - Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers
:ua: UKRAINE - Go_A - Shum
:uk: UNITED KINGDOM - James Newman - Embers

RESULTS:
ROUND ONE (25/01 - 30/01)

ROUND TWO (31/01 - 06/02)

ROUND THREE (07/02 - 13/02)

ROUND FOUR (14/02 - 20/02)

ROUND FIVE (21/02 - 27/02)

ROUND SIX (28/02 - 06/03)

ROUND SEVEN (07/03 - 13/03)

ROUND EIGHT (14/03 - 20/03)

ROUND NINE (21/03 - 27/03)

ROUND TEN (28/03 - 03/04)

ROUND 11 (04/04 - 10/04)

ROUND 12 (11/04 - 17/04)

ROUND 13 (18/04 - 24/04)

Last edited:

Pål Nordahl

I’m having a hard time understanding the sudden increase in new members giving so many points to the Netherlands. Maybe they genuinely love the song and it’s just a coincidence that they’ve all arrived in such a short time frame. But it’s strange.

rebdel

I’m having a hard time understanding the sudden increase in new members giving so many points to the Netherlands. Maybe they genuinely love the song and it’s just a coincidence that they’ve all arrived in such a short time frame. But it’s strange.
Well, I think we are a few members who are quite new here. I didn't know about this forum until a few weeks ago. Maybe others are like me? :D

I personally like the song a lot. Didn't give it 12 points, but it's in my top. Maybe it's just growing on people like I sense the Danish song is too? (That last statement was maybe just me dreaming, lol) :)

Pål Nordahl

Well, I think we are a few members who are quite new here. I didn't know about this forum until a few weeks ago. Maybe others are like me? :D

I personally like the song a lot. Didn't give it 12 points, but it's in my top. Maybe it's just growing on people like I sense the Danish song is too? (That last statement was maybe just me dreaming, lol) :)
That’s totally plausible, and maybe I’ll just have to suck it up lol. Before very recently the Netherlands was rarely mentioned unless it included the word broccoli 🥦, so it’s just surprising to see it suddenly in the top 10 of so many new members.

Anyway, I’m glad people like these songs (Denmark included). Makes the game more unpredictable.

rebdel

That’s totally plausible, and maybe I’ll just have to suck it up lol. Before very recently the Netherlands was rarely mentioned unless it included the word broccoli 🥦, so it’s just surprising to see it suddenly in the top 10 of so many new members.

Anyway, I’m glad people like these songs (Denmark included). Makes the game more unpredictable.
To be perfectly honest, I'm a little surprised that it's suddenly popular too. It's a little musical-y, which can be an aqquired taste, and it has usually not done well in the contest. We'll see if it really is a birth of a new age this year :ROFLMAO:

titityy

Maybe the fans of Jeangu just suddenly somehow found their way here? 🤔 But it sure is a bit strange these votes come from so many different countries, would be more understandable if it was just a large fan base from Suriname mobilizing, or something like that.

However, I have to say the sudden increase in votes for the NL was what brought me finally here as well: after watching the last results video I realized I should go to give my vote too once it actually may make a difference.

EDIT: I like the song a lot actually, because of the world music elements and the touching lyrics.

Pål Nordahl

To be perfectly honest, I'm a little surprised that it's suddenly popular too. It's a little musical-y, which can be an aqquired taste, and it has usually not done well in the contest. We'll see if it really is a birth of a new age this year :ROFLMAO:
That joke was so awful I nearly did a little pee in my trousers laughing 😂

Les_Pamplemousse

Hello, hej & salut! Nottingham, 🇬🇧 calling:

12 🇮🇸 Iceland!
10 🇩🇰 Denmark!
8 🇩🇪 Germany!
7 🇮🇹 Italy!
6 🇦🇺 Australia!
5 🇵🇹 Portugal!
4 🇸🇲 San Marino!
3 🇺🇦 Ukraine!
2 🇲🇩 Moldova!
1 🇬🇪 Georgia!

Does anyone know where I can watch Stormester (Danish Taskmaster!) - if people didnt already know, Jesper Groth of 'Fyr og Flamme' was a contestant on Season 3 and I'm dying to see it!

❤ Taskmaster
❤ Fyr og Flamme
❤ Dađi

rebdel

Hello, hej & salut! Nottingham, 🇬🇧 calling:

12 🇮🇸 Iceland!
10 🇩🇰 Denmark!
8 🇩🇪 Germany!
7 🇮🇹 Italy!
6 🇦🇺 Australia!
5 🇵🇹 Portugal!
4 🇸🇲 San Marino!
3 🇺🇦 Ukraine!
2 🇲🇩 Moldova!
1 🇬🇪 Georgia!

Does anyone know where I can watch Stormester (Danish Taskmaster!) - if people didnt already know, Jesper Groth of 'Fyr og Flamme' was a contestant on Season 3 and I'm dying to see it!

❤ Taskmaster
❤ Fyr og Flamme
❤ Dađi
Unfortunately not! I can tell you though, he is pretty hilarious! I think it's on TV2Play but you need to pay for an account to access it :(

Dick

• Like It
Reactions: Rob

Golovnok

Latvia calling

:12::ro: ROMANIA - Roxen - Amnesia
:10::fi: FINLAND - Blind Channel - Dark Side
:8::il: ISRAEL - Eden Alene - Set Me Free
:7::uk: UNITED KINGDOM - James Newman - Embers
:6::it: ITALY - Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
:5::ch: SWITZERLAND - Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers
:4::cz: CZECH REPUBLIC - Benny Cristo - Omaga
:3::de: GERMANY - Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate
:2::az: AZERBAIJAN - Efendi - Mata Hari
:1::se: SWEDEN - Tusse - Voices

ekzuu

I guess Netherlands just thought we gotta do something and paid to their internet troll army to come here and push the Netherlands!! :) :D (joke) It's good for them that atleast in one competition the song does well, because in the real ESC... the situation doesn't seem so rosy :D

• Fuego
Reactions: Rob

Frank1981

I'm new here, I'm a Dutch guy living in Spain so I will not vote for these two countries. I have a hard time to find these country flags, so I just put the names of the countries if that is ok, it is not that easy to vote as Matt says in the YouTube video, but here we go 😊 thank you.
12. Portugal
10. Switzerland
8. Slovenia
7. Malta
6. San Marino
5. Chech Republic
4. United Kingdom
3. Austria
2. France
1. Belgium

Top Bottom