Contact us

ESC UNITED FORUM RANKING GAME 2021 - VOTING IS OVER!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
rankinggamelogo.png

Yes, that's right! Your favourite forum game is back for yet another edition in 2021, and it all starts with Israel's song tomorrow!

The rules will remain much the same as they always have, but there's an important change - from this year's game, #YOU will be able to change your points as new songs are announced, and each Eurovision entry become immediately eligible once it is confirmed for Rotterdam!

Full details of the rules can be found below, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING.

#YOU may begin to vote once Israel's entry is revealed tomorrow (Monday 25th January).

ELIGIBLE ENTRIES:
:al: ALBANIA - Anxhela Peristeri - Karma
:au: AUSTRALIA - Montaigne - Technicolour
:at: AUSTRIA - Vincent Bueno - Amen
:az: AZERBAIJAN - Efendi - Mata Hari
:be: BELGIUM - Hooverphonic - The Wrong Place
:bg: BULGARIA - VICTORIA - Growing Up Is Getting Old
:hr: CROATIA - Albina - Tick-Tock
:cy: CYPRUS - Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo
:cz: CZECH REPUBLIC - Benny Cristo - Omaga
:dk: DENMARK - Fyr & Flamme - Øve os på hinanden
:ee: ESTONIA - Uku Suviste - The Lucky One
:fi: FINLAND - Blind Channel - Dark Side
:fr: FRANCE - Barbara Pravi - Voilà
:ge: GEORGIA - Tornike Kipiani - You
:de: GERMANY - Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate
:gr: GREECE - Stefania - Last Dance
:is: ICELAND - Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years
:ie: IRELAND - Lesley Roy - Maps
:il: ISRAEL - Eden Alene - Set Me Free
:it: ITALY - Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
:lv: LATVIA - Samanta Tina - The Moon Is Rising
:lt: LITHUANIA - The Roop - Discoteque
:mt: MALTA - Destiny - Je Me Casse
:md: MOLDOVA - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar
:nl: NETHERLANDS - Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of a New Age
:mk: NORTH MACEDONIA - Vasil - Here I Stand
:no: NORWAY - TIX - Fallen Angel
:pl: POLAND - RAFAŁ - The Ride
:pt: PORTUGAL - The Black Mamba - Love is on My Side
:ro: ROMANIA - Roxen - Amnesia
:ru: RUSSIA - Manizha - Russian Woman
:sm: SAN MARINO - Senhit - Adrenalina
:rs: SERBIA - Hurricane - Loco Loco
:sl: SLOVENIA - Ana Soklič - Amen
:es: SPAIN - Blas Cantó - Voy a quedarme
:se: SWEDEN - Tusse - Voices
:ch: SWITZERLAND - Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers
:ua: UKRAINE - Go_A - Shum
:uk: UNITED KINGDOM - James Newman - Embers

RESULTS:
ROUND ONE (25/01 - 30/01)

ROUND TWO (31/01 - 06/02)

ROUND THREE (07/02 - 13/02)

ROUND FOUR (14/02 - 20/02)

ROUND FIVE (21/02 - 27/02)

ROUND SIX (28/02 - 06/03)

ROUND SEVEN (07/03 - 13/03)

ROUND EIGHT (14/03 - 20/03)

ROUND NINE (21/03 - 27/03)

ROUND TEN (28/03 - 03/04)

ROUND 11 (04/04 - 10/04)

ROUND 12 (11/04 - 17/04)

ROUND 13 (18/04 - 24/04)

Last edited:

willnorth91

12 Bulgaria 🇧🇬
10 north Macedonia
8 Spain
7 Portugal
6 Austria
5 Poland
4 Estonia
3 Germany
2 Slovenia
1 Albania
🤍🖤

Dominyka

From Lithuania
:12: :it: ITALY - Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
:10: :ru: RUSSIA - Manizha - Russian Woman
:8: :fr: FRANCE - Barbara Pravi - Voilà
:7: :ch: SWITZERLAND - Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers
:6: :ua: UKRAINE - Go_A - Shum
:5: :is: ICELAND - Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years
:4: :il: ISRAEL - Eden Alene - Set Me Free
:3: :au: AUSTRALIA - Montaigne - Technicolour
:2: :be: BELGIUM - Hooverphonic - The Wrong Place
:1: :sm: SAN MARINO - Senhit - Adrenalina

HeelioESC

Points from Greece

12 🇲🇰 North Macedonia
10 🇵🇹 Portugal
8 🇷🇸 Serbia
7 🇮🇱 Israel
6 🇨🇾 Cyprus
5 🇱🇹 Lithuania
4 🇸🇲 San Marino
3 🇳🇱 Netherlands
2 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
1 🇧🇬 Bulgaria

Iceman

The results from Finland

12 🇦🇹 Austria
10 🇧🇪 Belgium
8 🇸🇪 Sweden
7 🇳🇱 Netherlands
6 🇮🇹 Italy
5 🇨🇭 Switzerland
4 🇮🇪 Ireland
3 🇫🇷 France
2 🇵🇹 Portugal
1 🇪🇪 Estonia

Gio99

🇮🇹 calling

12 🇩🇰 Denmark
10 🇨🇿 Czech Republic
8 🇳🇱 Netherlands
7 🇸🇲 San Marino
6 🇪🇸 Spain
5 🇵🇹 Portugal
4 🇮🇸 Iceland
3 🇲🇹 Malta
2 🇷🇸 Serbia
1 🇲🇩 Moldova

ESCLuxembourg2021

Hi everyone, greetings from Luxembourg 🇱🇺

12pt to..... SAN MARINO 🇸🇲
10pt to.... ITALY 🇮🇹
8pt to.... SLOVENIA 🇸🇮
7pt to.... MALTA 🇲🇹
6pt to.... ALBANIA 🇦🇱
5pt to....: SPAIN 🇪🇸
4pt to....:FINLAND 🇫🇮
3pt to....FRANCE 🇫🇷
2pt to....: ISRAEL 🇮🇱
1pt to.... NETHERLANDS 🇳🇱

I’d like to say that Slovenia and Albania have really strong songs and powerful voices, but underrated. I hope that jury will help them! Fingers crossed 🤞 and good luck to everyone!

tkris

Hey, I am a new 18 year old guy from Amsterdam and I decided to call myself Amsterdam on this site, how creative!
I'll tell more about myself another time because I actually want to sleep right now. But here are my votes! please tell me if I follow the rules and if my votes count if I post it like this? I tried to read the rules but I am pretty tired o_O
12 points: :ch: Switserland! (I cried so hard today when I listened the song, in a good way.This song is so legendary that I can't describe it in words)
10 points: :mt: Malta! (Amazing song, she has an extremely good voice, especially for an 18year old! I think this song is so unique, I love the saxophone sounds and the moves they do with their hands. People compare it with Netta's Toy? Why do people always have to compare everything? I don't see the use? Just accept this amazing song. It still has a very importand message, keep that in mind. And wtf don't send hate to artists? Especially not to young artists like Stefania, Tusse and Destiny, don't be like that)
8 points: :be: Belgium! (This song takes me to another place, not a wrong place but an amazing place! Ok I know that was bad. Just wow, I really really love this song. I didnt had very high expectations for Hooverpic but they blew me away with this amazing song!)
7 points: :ua: Ukraine! (So unique and special, I love the styling in the music video and the revamp works for me!)
6 points: :hr: Croatia! (This song is very good I think because it sounds fresh and its not too busy, I hope you understand what I mean lol)
5 points: :it: Italy! (I can't really explain why I like this. normaly I don't like songs where people scream all the time,but when they do it it's nice? Lol this makes no sense at all)
4 points: :au: Australia! ( I really like Technicolour, but I have to say that I am kind of worried about here live performance because this song is soooo hard to sing. I mean listen to that. If she nails it on the live stage then australia would probably climb up on this top. Btw: This year I fell in love with Montaigne, I found out she has an amazing album named: Glorious Heights with my 2 favourite songs: Till it kills me and Clip my wings. Listen that songs they are amazing)
3 points: :cy: Cyprus! (I really really like this BOP! I mean there are a lot of BOPS this year but I think that Cyprus has the most original one! When I listen to this song I just want to dance and to be a bad ass bitch lol)
2 points: :ie: Ireland! (I have to admit that I am kinda biased because I have been living in Dublin for 3 months one year ago and I loveeeeeeeed it there. Seeing Lesley sing in the amazing Irish nature made me very emotional and this song has a special place in my heart. This song gives good vibes and I think we can all use that right?)
1 point: :bg: Bulgaria! (I think that many people had very very high expectations from Victouria because of her masterpiece of last year and are a bit let down by this years song because of it. I understand that but we also need to look at this song with a fresh eye and realize how good it is!)

Another thing I'd like to say before I can finaly go sleeping: Please stop comparing songs from last year to songs from this year. The artist don't need to hear a 1000000 times that their song from last year was better than the song from this year. They probably know. They never got the change to perform it on the eurovision stage and they don't have to be reminded to that all the time. Please try to have respect for them and send love to them. This is a hard time for all of us and the last thing we need to do is send hate to each other or make people feel bad. Thanks for reading this whole thing!!! If you have any questions you can ask them to me :)
These are awesome detailed votes from a sleepy person lol. Perfectly well done.

Axeman

My votes from :uk: this week are...
12. :mt: MALTA (8)
10. :lt: LITHUANIA (10)
8. :fr: FRANCE (12)
7. :ua: UKRAINE (7)
6. :at: AUSTRIA (5)
5. :cy: CYPRUS (6)
4. :no: NORWAY (4)
3. :pt: PORTUGAL (2)
2. :ee: ESTONIA (1)
1. :md: MOLDOVA (0)

Dropping out of my points this week is :se: Sweden (sorry Sweden, still a great song but not enough room in my top 10 for all the great songs)

ChristopherCane

The States are calling

12 🇦🇺 Australia
10 🇵🇹 Portugal
8 🇵🇱 Poland
7 🇮🇸 Iceland
6 🇩🇰 Denmark
5 🇮🇪 Ireland
4 🇬🇷 Greece
3 🇳🇱 Netherlands
2 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
1 🇸🇲 San Marino