Contact us

ESC UNITED 2020 RANKING GAME - ROUND 7 NOW OPEN - D/L 21/03 23:59 CET

Sean

Admin
Staff member
escyounited4-1024x576.png

ROUND 2

NOW OPEN

Please ensure that you read and fully understand the rules below before #YOU vote in this game!

ROUND 1 RESULT

ROUND 3 RESULT

ROUND 4 RESULT

ALL ENTRIES ARE NOW ELIGIBLE IN ROUND 7, SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT YOUR OWN. PLEASE ALSO CLEARLY STATE YOUR COUNTRY AS I HAVE HAD TO VOID SOME PEOPLE'S VOTES IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS FOR TRYING TO CONCEAL WHICH COUNTRY THEY ARE VOTING FROM.

Therefore you must give 12 points to your favourite, 10 points to your second favourite and so on until you have completed your top ten, omitting your own country where relevant.​

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
ROUND 1 will begin on Tuesday 4th February. I have decided to make it a shorter first round starting on a Tuesday so we can have three entries right from the off. The round will finish on Saturday 8th February at 23:59 CET and will begin again on Sunday with any new entries joining the game.

We hope to see as many of #YOU voting as possible! If you have any questions let me know!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen, the time is upon us to begin ranking for the 2020 season! xheya

#YOU may post your first set of votes after 23:59 CET tonight (Monday 3rd February). The voting will close at 23:59 CET on Saturday 8th February with the result announced and the new round opened shortly after on Sunday morning!

Remember to read the rules in post one as your votes WILL NOT COUNT unless you abide by these rules!

BorisBubbles

Veteran
well, pabandom is naujo i guess.

:12: :cz: Tsjechië
:10: :al: Albanië
:8: :es: Spanje

oh right and :be: calling

Last edited:

Realest

12 :cz:
10 :al:
08 :es:

Uto

Veteran
:12::al:
:10::es:
:8::cz:

EDIT: If not obvious, this is from the Netherlands.

Last edited:

onlybasic

:fi: calling!

:12::al: Albania (Shaj by Arilena Ara)
:10::cz: Czech Republic (Kemana by Benny Cristo)
:8::es: Spain (Universo by Blas Canto)

Top Bottom