Contact us

ESC Big Brother 2021 - Semi-Final 1 - DEADLINE: 09/04 23:59 CET!

Please cast your vote for the song you want to ELIMINATE from the game

• RUSSIA: Manizha - Russian Woman

• THE NETHERLANDS: Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of A New Age

• MALTA: Destiny - Je Me Casse

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
BIG BROTHER 2021
SEMI-FINAL 1

sf1-final.png

sf1.jpg

Welcome back to the popular and "outrageous" game here on the ESC United Forum. The ESC Big Brother game is back and our members will have to keep their favorites safe and vote out their threads as there can only be one winner. Who will win the title of Big Brother 2021 champion? We'll find out soon.

I will be your host throughout this season and I hope you'll enjoy the game. Let me explain to you how the game will work, click on SPOILER to see the rules of the game.

In a nutshell: Vote for the song that you would like to nominate for eviction in the poll, then post the country that you would like to grant immunity to by responding in this thread.

The game will start shortly so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Jimbo106

BIG BROTHER 2021
SEMI-FINAL 1

SF1.png

Welcome back to the popular and "outrageous" game here on the ESC United Forum. The ESC Big Brother game is back and our members will have to keep their favorites safe and vote out their threads as there can only be one winner. Who will win the title of Big Brother 2021 champion? We'll find out soon.

I will be your host throughout this season and I hope you'll enjoy the game. Let me explain to you how the game will work, click on SPOILER to see the rules of the game.

In a nutshell: Vote for the song that you would like to nominate for eviction in the poll, then post the country that you would like to grant immunity to by responding in this thread.

The game will start shortly so stay tuned.
Malta for immunity please

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The results are in! First up, let’s take a look at the members that were granted special powers this around:

IMMUNITY: @theditz83 gave immunity to Malta
Power of Veto: @Ali_ will be able to save one of the three nominated songs from eviction
Head of Household: @Journalist will be able to nominate one song for eviction next round.

I will contact the PoV and HoH winners via PM.

Here are the three nominated songs based on your votes in the poll:

:se: SWEDEN: Tusse – Voices
:mk: NORTH MACEDONIA: Vasil – Here I Stand
:it: ITALY: Maneskin – Zitti e buoni

A new poll will be up shortly. Please cast your vote for the song that you would like to evict from the game. Who should be out first: Sweden, North Macedonia or Italy?

Reminder that the PoV winner has the ability to save one of the three nominated entries.

Pål Nordahl

Friendly observation :)
The poll title makes it seem like you're voting for your favorite song. Some people are lazy and don't read rules, just automatically select the song they like. But I didn't play this game before so maybe that's part of the game lol? Sneaky.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Friendly observation :)
The poll title makes it seem like you're voting for your favorite song. Some people are lazy and don't read rules, just automatically select the song they like. But I didn't play this game before so maybe that's part of the game lol? Sneaky.

I updated the the poll just to be extra safe ;)

after_8

I would like to grant immunity to CYPRUS. (Just got here, I guess my comment is already one too many)

heke1988

Top Bottom