Contact us

ESC Big Brother 2021 - Semi-Final 1 - DEADLINE: 09/04 23:59 CET!

Please cast your vote for the song you want to ELIMINATE from the game

• RUSSIA: Manizha - Russian Woman

• THE NETHERLANDS: Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of A New Age

• MALTA: Destiny - Je Me Casse

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
BIG BROTHER 2021
SEMI-FINAL 1

sf1-final.png

sf1.jpg

Welcome back to the popular and "outrageous" game here on the ESC United Forum. The ESC Big Brother game is back and our members will have to keep their favorites safe and vote out their threads as there can only be one winner. Who will win the title of Big Brother 2021 champion? We'll find out soon.

I will be your host throughout this season and I hope you'll enjoy the game. Let me explain to you how the game will work, click on SPOILER to see the rules of the game.

In a nutshell: Vote for the song that you would like to nominate for eviction in the poll, then post the country that you would like to grant immunity to by responding in this thread.

The game will start shortly so stay tuned.

Last edited:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
We waited as long as we could on Belarus but we're running out of time so the game has to start for now. Since we don't have a song yet, Belarus will not be added to the eligible entries until the song is out, probably sometime next week. But for every elimination that they escaped due to the delay, they will receive a penalty nomination going forward.

So if Belarus skips two rounds, they will be nominated for eviction the following two rounds, it's only fair.

Last edited:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
We waited as long as we could on Belarus but we're running out of time so the game has to start for now. Since we don't have a song yet, Belarus will not be added to the eligible entries until the song is out, probably sometime next week. But for every elimination that they escaped due to the delay, they will receive a penalty nomination going forward.

So if Belarus skips two rounds, they will be nominated for eviction the following two rounds, it's only fair.

That comment did not age well. At least we can now play this game without any further delays so stay tuned.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I would like to grant immunity to Sweden

(please post in this thread who you would like to save. This is just an example, my vote will not count).

hawadharma

I would like to grant immunity to Australia.

heke1988

I would like to grant immunity to Croatia.

ekzuu

I would like to grant immunity to Lithuania.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I would like to grant immunity to Malta.

CPV4931

My favorite game again :-)

I would like to grant immunity to Belgium

Top Bottom