Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2014 ... Spicier Than Ever! ~ SEMI-FINAL 2 - Round 5 (Eviction) DEADLINE 30th March 22:59 CET

ESC BIG BROTHER 2014: VOTE FOR 1 [U]ESC 2014[/U] SONG YOU WANT TO ELIMINATE:

• Total voters

ParadiseES

IMPORTANT: all posts made in only this thread (these posts will have the bigger priority) + all posts made after this post (click on the word in red) will be used for choosing of the first 3 Head of Households, so don't forget to post here!​

ifd574.jpg

282gcxd.jpg

RESULTS:

ESC BIG BROTHER 2014 ... new rules, even bigger excitement, hosted by Jukica, ParadiseES and Milos-BC ... is finally back! xcheer Semi-Final 1 will be hosted by Jukica, while Semi- Final 2 will be hosted by ParadiseES + the final will be hosted by all 3 hosts :p

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

OFFICIAL DATES & ROUNDS (changes are possible):

PARTICIPANTS:

ESC Big Brother 2014
has three big parts : pre-game, two semi-finals and the big final (check official dates for more info). Pre-game is a little introduction to the main part of the game and it usually doesn’t include any novelties, semi-finals are equal to the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 semi-finals (e.g. the songs from 1st ESC semi-final are in 1st semi-final in the game, etc.) and they include novelties (if there are any). The Final includes prequalified countries (the BIG 5 + host country) and 10 qualifiers from each semi-final and it will finish a few days before the actual Eurovision semi-finals. The last standing song in the final will be crowned with “ESC Big Brother 2014″ winner award. Both semi-finals and final include special twists/challenges which are invented with the main goal to make this game more interesting for everyone. Check the rest of this & second post for more info!​

DISCLAIMER: (please read this and first 2 posts before voting in the game)

GAME RULES: (please read this before voting in the game, we're much stricter with the rules from this year)

SO, BASICALLY tl;dr VERSION (2-3 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT THE GAME):
:p

STRATEGY GUIDE:

TWISTS/CHALLENGES:

These are just few most important things about this game, but we know that it'll be very EXCITING.​
xcheer
While this board is trying to keep drama off the forum, this is the only time of the year (and the​
only thread
) where we encourage it as long as the board rules are being followed.​

ParadiseES

re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2014 ... Spicier Than Ever! ~ SEMI-FINAL 2 - Round 3 (Eviction) DEADLINE 26th March 22:59 CET

RANKING

11th- :mt: MALTA 2014: Firelight - Coming home (Nominated with Finland and Norway)
12th- :pl: POLAND 2014: Donatan & Cleo - My
Słowianie (Slavic Girls) (Nominated with Ireland and Slovenia)
13th- :ge: GEORGIA 2014: The Shin & Mariko - Three Minutes To Earth (Secret nominations)
14th- :by: BELARUS 2014: TEO - Cheesecake (Nominated with Ireland and Israel)
15th- :ro: ROMANIA 2014: Paula & Ovi - Miracle (Nominated with Finland and Norway)

Salmon

re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2014 ... Spicier Than Ever! ~ SEMI-FINAL 2 - Round 3 (Eviction) DEADLINE 26th March 22:59 CET

Does the first post in here include the same information as the one for Semi 1? I don't really want to read everything again. :lol:

ParadiseES

Does the first post in here include the same information as the one for Semi 1? I don't really want to read everything again. :lol:

Obviously, the only changes are the participants and the schedule cause this semi starts two days later :p

dezbee2008

Team Poland? ;)

I feel like there's only 2 teams in this entire semi... Team Poland and Anti-Poland.

greece

I feel like there's only 2 teams in this entire semi... Team Poland and Anti-Poland.

But there will be none in the second

Salmon

Also, team anti-Romania anyone? :twisted:

You can definitely count me in! xheya

CypriotGirl

Veteran

I wouldn't mind too much, although it isn't that low on my ranking. ;)

It isn't low in my ranking either but I see it's overhyped while it's nothing but a typical dance pop. :lol:

Nicfedy

Russia out

Celia

#TeamPoland xjump

greece

Oh I had forgot our team :lol: I'm going to add it... [MENTION=10703]Celia[/MENTION] your signature is awesome!you have find 4/5 of my faves

Ashley

I will take part to it haha:) Hmm i dont have listen to the songs yet.. Only for 10 minutes by some countrys.. Hmm i like Israel in the 10 seconds that i heard;p

Celia

Oh I had forgot our team :lol: I'm going to add it... [MENTION=10703]Celia[/MENTION] your signature is awesome!you have find 4/5 of my faves

Thanks! xrunhug although I got tired and stopped fixing it, not sure about it :lol:
Which one isn't one of your favourites?

greece

Thanks! xrunhug although I got tired and stopped fixing it, not sure about it :lol:
Which one isn't one of your favourites?

:uk:
I love all the others

Top Bottom