Contact us

ESC BIG BROTHER 2012 FINAL ~ CONGRATULATIONS ICELAND!!!!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
24d3d7d.png

2v9dw5f.png

COUP'D ETAT & LUCKY DAYS & WHEEL OF FORTUNE: LINK

So, most popular forum game is back :D and it'll start after all songs will be known. xcheer We all know that this game is full of drama and excitement where on a daily basis songs are being eliminted left and right until we have our winner. :D

But ... before ESC Big Brother 2012 ... we'll have a little pre-game with all participants in the final of ESC 2011. :D

GAME RESULTS:
zlfeox.png

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

2007 - Serbia
2008 - Slovenia
2009 - Azerbaijan
2010 - Germany
2011 - Estonia

GAME RULES: (please read this before voting in the game)
1. In order for your votes in the poll to count, a minimum post count of 15 is required. That's not a high number so check out our forum and contribute to our success. There is a reason behind this rule so complaining about it won't make it go away.

2. Every member can cast only 1 vote per round. Please vote out the song that you wanna eliminate (so don't vote for your favorite unless you have a unique strategy).

3. At the end of each round the songs/countries with the highest number of votes will be nominated and are up for eviction. After the list of nominated songs is posted, every member chooses 1 song for elimination.

EXPLANATION:
Day 1 - All (remaining) songs are up for nomination and every member can nominate only 1 song per round. At the end of the first day three songs will be nominated and are up for eviction. (the number of nominated songs can depend on the ties)
Day 2 - Nominated songs are up for eviction and every member can choose only 1 song (per round) they want to eliminate. At the end of the second day the song with biggest number of votes will be evicted. (if the "Power of Veto" is used on a country with biggest number of votes, then next country with highest number of votes will be evicted)

4. Last year we've introduced "Head of Household". The Head of Household has the power to nominate one song/country for eviction bringing up the total number of nominees to 3. From this year, the HOH can either nominate a song directly for elimination or save a song making sure even if it receives the highest amount of votes, it would not be nominated. The HoH will be determined by a random draw held every day. Check the thread for more information.

How will we choose the HoH? In every round, the HoH will be determined by a random draw held every day. The HoH will be chosen between posts posted between 2 parts of each round (1 part of a round is the part in which people vote - nomination or elimination. There will be 1 HoH per every semi-final / final round. Only the members who made the posts in specific threads (semi-final / final / pre-game for 1st part of semi-finals round 1) can become the HoH or PoV.

5. In every round three nominated songs are up for eviction. At the end of the round an entry with the highest number of votes will be eliminated from the game.

6. If there is a tie between 2 or more songs, the song with more votes in the previous round will get nominated / nominated.

7. Once we start with the game the "Power of Veto" will be brought back which created a lot of excitement and drama last year. This is a really important power cause the one who has the veto can save one of the nominated songs nullifying its votes.

8. The last song standing will be crowned "Big Brother 2012".

STRATEGY GUIDE:

1. There is no rule on who you should or should not vote for but voting for your least favorite could be actually hurt some of your favorites at times so just consider some of the strategical suggestions I'm throwing out there.

2. You are not required to reveal your votes in the thread but you are allowed to share your vote and encourage members to vote with you.

3. Check the thread on who people vote for that could give you an indication who is in danger and who is not (of course you never know as the majority of players do not reveal their votes).

4. Base your vote on voting patterns and trends.
Example: You hate Germany's entry and also dislike the Slovenian song. While you'd rather see Germany go it may be a better idea to vote for Slovenia first if you can see a lot of members wanna get rid of it first. If you have a feeling Germany will not get enough votes you may just be throwing your vote away so maybe going for a different song until the opportunity arises to get rid of Germany would be the smart thing to do.

5. Get with your friends and buddies and vote in groups to increase your chances to nominate/evict a song (rules of the game and board still apply)

6. Don't forget that the HoH (and Pov later on) play a big part in this game so be sure to use them wisely if you have this unique power instead of just throwing it away by nominating something you know won't go home at this point. [doesn't apply to pre-game]

ESC BIG BROTHER SEMI-FINALS RESULTS:
351u461.png
19ul1v.png

The purpose of the game is to keep your favorites safe no matter what. The rules and a strategy guide is posted in the first post. I'm gonna point this out one last time but this game was created to be dramatic and outrageous.

If you play Dodgeball, are you going to complain about the players who throw balls at you trying to eliminate you?
When playing "Hide and Seek" do you get mad cause people are actually trying to find you?
Do you call people cheaters cause they shoot red shells at you during "Mario Kart"???

It's part of the game, the rules are listed above. I understand that if this game isn't for you as it is the most outrageous game but calling people trolls, haters and losers cause they play strategically (let me point out one more time: WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS GAME) is not cool. I want everyone to just remember it's a game and just play and if needed, SEEK REVENGE :twisted:

But to those who refuse to play strategically (that's your choice) and get upset when their favorites get kicked out early can only blame themselves or not playing smarter. And if think that it's neither fun nor fair then this may not be the right game for you and you may want to stick to the Ranking or prediction game (starting soon) and don't spoil the fun for the rest of the members.

So in a nutshell, play the game or let those who want to play the game in peace and move on.

For more and some additional information about this game, please check THIS post. (will be updated soon)

These are just few most important things about this game, but we know that it'll be very EXCITING. xcheer While this board is trying to keep drama off the forum, this is the only time of the year (and the only thread) where we encourage it as long as the board rules are being followed.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2012 ~ FINAL ~ STARTING ON 5th MARCH

2hxtwyd.png

WHEEL OF FORTUNE TWIST:
Guess the songs from ESC 2012 by the pictures (guess 1 song per picture and send me a PM):

2e2nx5i.jpg

1znbrec.jpg

z7gnc.jpg

orm0ye.jpg

29c2l5l.jpg

119uf78.jpg

2ceq3rb.jpg

35iwugz.jpg

203wvk.jpg

344uqnm.jpg

w9vepz.jpg

v8gev7.jpg

2pq5h89.jpg

23jki7t.jpg

21265i8.jpg

16. BONUS QUESTION: For every picture, try to guess one more (or a few more) possible songs. Every correct answer will be rewarded with bonus points (you can get bonus points for max. 3 songs).

Deadline: 9th May, 21:00 CET, results will be posted after BB results more info :D
And a little twist: Wheel of Fortune twist - the votes from the winner will be counted thrice, not twice
And 1 more important thing - you're not allowed to reveal the answers, every person who will reveal anything (answers, etc.) will be disqualified from the competition.

LUCKY DAYS:
RULES:
1. Send me (via PM) 3 answers for every question. The answers don't have to be correct, more important is how many people will give the same answer on some question.
2. People who will share their answers (in the thread) will be disqualified.
3. Be creative! Think carefully about the answers because you can win a new power (twist).
4. Points system: if 2 people gave the same answer on some question, they both get 2 points; 3 people = 3 points, 4 people = 4 points, etc. If you want to receive the points for some answer, at least 1 person must give the same answer as you (on some question).
5. There will be some suprises, so stay tuned for more updates in the next few days!
6. Deadline will be 24th April, 23:59 CET, the results will be presented with actual ESC Big Brother results. The person who will have the highest number of points will win the Lucky Days twist/power and will be able to give the immunity to 1 country for 3 rounds (doesn't count if Coup D'etat winner (if there is one) will decide to nominate it).

QUESTIONS (send the answers to me via PM):
Name 3:
1. fave Escforums administrators/moderators (you can choose between Matt/AlekS/Jukica/Milos-BC/r3gg13/NSC and FSC mods)
2. numbers between 5 and 20
3. artists that are taking part on ESC 2012
4. characters from TV series Revenge (help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_(TV_series)#Cast)
5. red fruits
6. Escforums members
7. months
8. European rivers
9. favourite rooms in the house
10. Jennifer Lopez singles (help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Lopez_discography)
11. Eurovision websites (Esctoday, Escdaily, Eurosong.hr,Eurovision.tv, Oikotimes, EscXtra, etc.)
12. Asian countries
13. ESC winners since 2000
14. moods (happy, etc.)
15. meals you eat for breakfast
16. drinks (Coca-Cola, water, juice, wine, Fanta, Sprite, etc.)

COUP'D ETAT CLUES:
WORD: ?????? (this doesn't mean that it's a 6-letter word :p)

CLUE #1: It's a country.
CLUE #2: They drive on the left side.
CLUE #3: Population less than 10 million
CLUE #4: Population less than 6 million
CLUE #5: Asian country
CLUE #6: Miguel
CLUE #7: It has a cardinal direction in its name.

IMPORTANT - COUP D'ETAT RULES:
1. In order to take part in this competition, a minimum post count of 15 is required. That's not a high number so check out our forum and contribute to our success. There is a reason behind this rule so complaining about it won't make it go away.
2. There is a term (it can be anything - a song / person / animal / country / etc.) that you have to guess, you will have 7 days for that. You will post your guesses in this thread (ESC Big Brother 2012 - final).
3. There will be 7 clues (1 each day) which will help you to guess the term. All clues will be added to the 1st post of this thread (ESC Big Brother 2012 - final).
4. You can guess only 1 time each day (which is 7 times total). The guesses by the members who have gussed more than once (in 1 day) won't be counted (even if the guess is correct).
WARNING: Only 1 vote per member / IP address is allowed. The members who will cheat (with more than 1 account & using multiple accounts from the same IP address) will be banned from the Coup D'etat competition.
5. The member that has guessed correct will be PMed with all instructions for Coup D'etat. If more members guessed correct, the one who has guessed first is the winner. You won't know if there is the Coup D'etat winner, only the host (me) and the winner (if there will be one) will know that.
6. This is the only chance to win the Coup D'etat. Additional competitions won't be organised if there aren't any correct guesses in this one.
7. The winner can't reveal that he/she has won the Coup D'etat until he/she wants to use it. He'll have 2 options then: he/she can PM the Big Brother 2012 host (Jukica) or post in the thread. Any of these 2 options is acceptable.
WARNING: If the winner will reveal that he/she has the Coup D'etat before using of it, he/she won't be able to use it anymore and there won't be any reserves for him/her.
8. The winner will be able to use his/her power on any time, but there will be specific deadline for using of it.
9. This game will last for 7 days, it won't finish before that.

-----------------> if I've forgotten to add anything, I'll mention it :D but I tried not to forget to include anything

Participants (26):
Azerbaijan
Belarus
BiH
Croatia
Cyprus
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Hungary
Iceland
Israel
Italy
Latvia
Malta
Moldova
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Romania
San Marino
Serbia
Slovenia
Spain
Switzerland
UK

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2012 ~ FINAL ~ STARTING SOON, YOU CAN DISCUSS :D

Okie people, final thread is opened now :D the final will start soon, you can start to discuss xcheer

LakZaNokte

almost all my favorites are out.

rubikscube

i would love to kick azerbaijan out right off the bat

NikkiBoy

:dk: i will miss you );

Grinch

What a crappy final :?

CypriotGirl

Veteran

First San Marino, and then let's kick out Israel! I think it's the only song I hate that it's still in!

Tinchey

Malta is in the final! xheart :lol: I hate that song! I think Malta will be first one eliminated.

Mozz

Malta is in the final! xheart :lol: I hate that song! I think Malta will be first one eliminated.

Malta was more often nominated than any other!

Mozz

Gosh it's o so quiet here after the results......how come????

:confused::confused::confused:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Ok the poll is added, you can start to vote :D and don't forget to post here, you can win the Power of Veto xcheer

One more time, Head of Household is Franco

rubikscube

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2012 ~ FINAL ~ DEADLINE 6th APRIL, 22:59 CET -> CHECK THE RULES!

the poll is up.. the final has started! :D

jukica, how much euros to have the Power of Veto till the end of the game? :mrgreen:

Miguel

Re: ESC BIG BROTHER 2012 ~ FINAL ~ DEADLINE 6th APRIL, 22:59 CET -> CHECK THE RULES!

San Marino, Malta, Latvia... Delicious!

Imagine the real grand final like this! ZZZZZZZZ

xrofl3

martin

Israel out

Venage

Belarus out :O

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

jukica, how much euros to have the Power of Veto till the end of the game? :mrgreen:

:lol:

San Marino, Malta, Latvia... Delicious!

Imagine the real grand final like this! zzzzzzzz

xrofl3

San Marino will be fun on ESC stage, I think :D I have no idea for any performance :lol:

Mozz

valentinafinal2c.png

ethn

let alone Jukica, has to organise so many things !!!!Valentina will take care of u getting the PoV, dont worry ;) (she ll also send the euros to Jukica!)

Top Bottom