• Mélovin

9 8.3%
  • Sevak Khanagyan

13 12.0%
  • Jean-Karl Lucas

7 6.5%

• Total voters

tuorem

I voted for Cesar and Sevak, these are the two best looking guys for me. But you have forgotten someone in the list!! I like Sergiu Mita, the shorter of the two guys in DoReDos, such a cute chubby bear that would for me feel like a lucky day to spend time with. :oops:

CoaZsIGVIAAtYec.jpg

xyeah I agree. Sergiu must be included in the list. He's low-key hot indeed. ;)

Dodiih

Voted for Vanja, Eugent, Fabrizio and Ermal. xheat
This year is full of attractive people though..

ParadiseES

I voted for Mikolas, but this is really a lost year for hot guys in Eurovision. There's no one really interesting :(

Ausesken

Alfred Garcia (what a shame he's so weird though) and Alekseev. However, I think there isn't any super hot guy this year too.

A-lister

Veteran
I voted for Cesar and Sevak, these are the two best looking guys for me. But you have forgotten someone in the list!! I like Sergiu Mita, the shorter of the two guys in DoReDos, such a cute chubby bear that would for me feel like a lucky day to spend time with. :oops:

CoaZsIGVIAAtYec.jpg

I was just about to say, I demand him on the list, he is the only one worthy this year!

Kairit

:it: Fabrizio is truly.......... a fine wine. Fine as hell for his age. xheat He somehow personifies this dreamy intensity and I'm into it :D

:by: Alekseev ... I don't really find him attractive in pictures though he has that creepy yet innocent attractiveness at the same time, with that low-key offputting million dollar Colgate ad smile :mrgreen: Super hot in the video.

:cz: I think Mikolas Josef is also super attractive, he has amazing stage-life-whatever presence, it works. Cute guy.

:se: Benjamin Ingrosso is kind of similar to Alekseev to me, he has that sometimes creepy and awkward attractive quality. But damn, again, that video .......... xheatxheat Really, he's a super adorable human.

:no: Alexander Rybak's charm, playful attitude and cute eyes never seems to get old. Kind of impossible not to fancy him tbh.

:it: Ermal Meta is...... the absolute love of my goddamn life. But that's for many different reasons. What a beautiful warm human being. I've watched the clips of him in the hallways etc in this video countless times and um... actually cried tears :lol: There's something about him that's ... a lot Ah... xheat

BernadetteCydonia

out of the guys who made it the hottest for me might be the drummer of aws but since only the vocalist is an option

Yeah, all of them should be considered! And the guys from The Humans too! ^_^ (and Sanja ;D)

(to be frank there are not many pics I could directly stare at of Örs's but mnah he's tolerable. same can be said about Alekseev.)

as for my choice, don't really know but Tumblr got me so I'd pick Melovin.

Kaz

toinou03

Alekseev is for me ! xheart xheat
But I'd rather marry Mélovin. If he wants French citizenship, he's welcome xheat.

xsing Slavic boys, they know how to ise their charming beauty... xheat

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Boyfriend material: Mikolas xheart and low-key Alekseev
Husband material: Fabrizio (Italian excellence)
Hatefuck: Benjamin
Cute: Ari
Honorable mention: Rybak - he looks more appealing to me than 10 years ago, he's aged well tbh - Slavic genes are doing THAT

anto475

I would also like to throw in some votes for Sergiu Mita and Mladen Lukic, as well as Cesar Sampson. If anyone is going to Lisbon can you please hand out my number to those three? I'll even take Sevak if he admits to and owns his receding hairline, instead of trying to pretend it's not there.

lolita

i have to add mladen and alekseev to my top

still don't get mikolas' appeal

Same, he looks (and acts) like 12 years old boy! Nothing hot in him really I don't see, he is cute, but that is far from being hot! :) And I usually don't find attractive people with so small eyes like Mikolas', barely can see them. I like wide-open Bambi eyes like Rybak's. :D

Top Bottom