Contact us

ESC 2014 in Copenhagen - all the news

LoveHate

I think the hosts were pretty good compared to what we've typically witnessed the past 10 years. I prefer slightly under-enthusiastic over annoyingly over-enthusiastic.

LalehForWD

So basically now, opinions are forbidden...

IOTAP

AFAIK I attack nobody there...

No, I'm just disappointed in you for repeatedly being so damn negative to anything Scandinavian. Maybe you haven't noticed it or perhaps it's not very seriously meant. But as things are at the forum, you're just enforcing the ranting mob. I know it's really no fun for our Danish friends to see nothing but ridiculing comments on their efforts. It's unfriendly and rude. Completely unnecessary and non contributing. Just my reaction and sorry for your discontent.

toinou03

No, I'm just disappointed in you for repeatedly being so damn negative to anything Scandinavian. Maybe you haven't noticed it or perhaps it's not very seriously meant. But as things are at the forum, you're just enforcing the ranting mob. I know it's really no fun for our Danish friends to see nothing but ridiculing comments on their efforts. It's unfriendly and rude. Completely unnecessary and non contributing. Just my reaction and sorry for your discontent.

I'm not negative. i'm saying since yesterday that the stage is wonderful, and that it may be one of the best contests ever if not the best. Copenhagen is really a great host, but i really don't like the hosts. They looked really cold yesterday especially Lise Roenne with her strange dress... But Denmark has really done a great job.

And indeed, I really don't like "Undo", though I must say that I've liked her yesterday. But I like Basim and Cliché love song, love Carl Espen and his song and really like Iceland and am proud they're in.

I really hope that Hungary hosts the contest next year as their A Dal was magnfiscent or UK as it would finally give more credibility to our stupid French management. I fear that if Sweden hosts it again, Björkman will make again the contest his...

toinou03

I didn't pay attention to the interval act because there are usually really bad and I was voting bady, but it was really brilliant. And I read the ugly duckling for work not a long time ago ! :lol:
Great idea to have paied tribute to Andersen ! ;)

12Points

Is the stage is in the tall hall, or the shorter one? i really want to know :D

12Points

The stage is in the tall hall, but the front seats called Emmilie are all in hall 2 the small hall (there are no wall between hall 1 and 2 anymore)
I've been thinking the same thing, if it's all in the tall hall it would be narrower, but what do you mean about the front seats?

strupberry

The scale might be smaller, but it's positioned like this:

stage1.jpg

:mrgreen:

LoveHate

Can someone explain to me how they combine the jury votes with the televotes?

GermanBango

"once again, as soon as the winner is known, and it's impossible to reach him even though the voting is still on, they will announce the winner, and the voting will continue afterwards." - escextra
oh pleas no ...

gustav

This isn't really of that much importance in such a close year as this one, is it?

anto475

This isn't really of that much importance in such a close year as this one, is it?

It's still incredibly annoying. It also makes the rest of the votes look unimportant. At least Sweden had an excuse of "the green room's in another arena" last year, it couldn't be easier to get to the stage from the green room this year!

12Points

"once again, as soon as the winner is known, and it's impossible to reach him even though the voting is still on, they will announce the winner, and the voting will continue afterwards." - escextra
oh pleas no ...
Hope the countries that announce the votes after the winner announcement won't withdraw, announcement like that is sick and heartbreaking :(

FilipFromSweden

oh pleas no ...

nooooooooooo.jpg

Top Bottom