Contact us

ESC 2013 RANKING GAME (WINNER: DENMARK! CONGRATULATIONS)

Milos-BC

RULES

- The goal of the game is simple - you vote for your favorite entries among the songs taking part in this year's upcoming ESC.

- You are voting in a familiar ESC fashion, meaning that your favorite song will get 12 points, second placed song will get 10, third placed 8, etc....and your #10 will get 1 point. - You CAN'T vote for your own country (IPs will always be checked once a new post is in). Last time, even though there were strict warnings about this, we still had a bunch of people voting for their own countries, so to let you know and to repeat again, this will result in BANNING from the game PERMANENTLY, in case you decide to break the rules. Those votes will not be counted either.

- You must write the name of your country before you post your votes(and it is FORBIDDEN to say, for example "Votes from Serbia", and when we check your IP it indicates that you are from Turkey....which was stated above). If you will post a country flag (example: "votes from
Serbia%28Yugoslavia%29.png
") or write " votes from Serbia" is your choice, but the country has to be noted. If you don't post from which country you are voting, that will also result in banning from the game, and those votes will not be counted either. Having your location only, listed in your profile info is not sufficient.

- The voting will go in rounds. Each round will last about 1 week (7 days), and the results presentation will be after wards. It can last longer or shorter as well, depending on the songs being selected in the meantime. New round can't and won't start until the results of the previous round are revealed.

- You can't vote more than once per round. Those who vote twice or more times will be penalized and sanctioned in the same way as mentioned above.

- Each round ends once the new entry (one or more) is selected.

- Don't forget that we don't post anything but ratings here. If you wanna thank someone or discuss the game, do this via PM. If you found something suspicious or you noticed someone's mistake PM me, Jukica, Matt, EurovisionSmile or daniels1000, but do not post anything but your ratings in this topic once the voting begins. Discussions are only allowed in the breaks between the round beginnings and endings. Offtopic posts will be deleted, and if needed further actions will be taken.

- Everyone who wants to vote must have at least 100 posts on the board. The users who vote and who have less than that will have their posts removed and votes not counted.

LIST OF BANNED PLAYERS:

ciccu
arne1990

Milos-BC

Re: ESC 2013 RANKING GAME

The game will start as soon as Switzerland and Belgium choose their entries.

Those who played this game in the previous editions know the rules perfectly, those who want to join in should read and study the rules carefully so that they don't fall into any problems when it all starts. I still highly recommend everyone to properly read the rules section before they start playing.

Everything is the same as last time, and the only addition now is that we will not have elimination rounds in the end. We have BB for that kind of game, so we decided to keep the ranking game what it really is, without the elimination process. I am still quite certain that all of us will enjoy one of our favorite games this season as well :D !

A-lister

Veteran

I'll join in when all songs have been chosen, but have fun guys! :)

Margerita86

Everything is the same as last time, and the only addition now is that we will not have elimination rounds in the end. We have BB for that kind of game, so we decided to keep the ranking game what it really is, without the elimination process. I am still quite certain that all of us will enjoy one of our favorite games this season as well :D !

Oh come on Milos no more feeding the lions? That was rather fun really :twisted:

dezbee2008

Yes!!!! xcheer So glad it's back. For now...

12 :by:

Milos-BC

Oh come on Milos no more feeding the lions? That was rather fun really :twisted:

Ehrm, I said that there won't be any eliminations , but not that there won't be feeding the lions anymore! :p :twisted:

Also, I can always find a new method of torturing if needed xhbang

EscGeek

Veteran

where can i find the last year's game??:? i wanna learn more about "feeding the lions":lol:

anto475

So would it be possible to rank Switzerland, Belgium, and Belarus tomorrow evening, and then come back next week and rate the same three again along with Lithuania, or if I voted tomorrow would that be the only time I could do so until next year's contest?

Top Bottom