Contact us

ESC 2012 Sexiest Men

AlekS

Veteran
roman-lob-mit-muetze-und-mikro.jpg

roman106_v-standardBig_zc-3ad1f7a1.jpg

ParadiseES

I disagree... Not many hot guys this year for me.... (well, this year is full of girls :lol:)

Not losing my pants for them, but I'd save these three:

1. Tooji
Tooji2.jpg

2. Can Bonomo
can-bonomo.jpg

3. The guys of Sinplus
img.php

ParadiseES

It seems I'm the only one who is not impressed by the German guy :p

MyHeartIsYours

Sexiest imo is...
:de: Roman Lob! :D
Lob_Roman_Song_Contest_Fernsehen_Castingshows_DI10017-20120217.jpg

:no: Tooji is runner-up for me :mrgreen:
7200-tooji.jpg

:is: And Jonsi is just as cute as he was in 2004! ;)
Jonsi09.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
Roman is my #1. I like Can, he's awesome in the real life, weird but in a good way, very cute :oops: :mrgreen:
Bonomo.jpg
can-bonomo-162x300.jpg

Jonsi is too ordinary for my taste.
After the NF I "lost" Tooji.

A-lister

Veteran
So far I have to say Jonsi. To me he is the most "man" out of the "pretty good-looking bunch", but his hairdos are really hit or miss though, in longer hair he looks silly. He is the most conventional beauty out of the bunch with the type of face, body and bone-structure that he possess.

63091299.jpg

Benham Lofti from Compact Disco is also nice, he looks like an actual man, kinda "macho-bad-guy-I couldn't care less about my looks let's do it now on the floor" look :lol:, I kinda like that :twisted:

lotfi11.png

I don't like the German guy too much, his face is quite nice, but he is too skinny for my taste and I don't like his style and those ear-rings.

Tooji would be okay if he'd wear clothes more fitting and cut his hair so it looks more manly and not boyish (I don't think his boyish hair fits him at all). I mean the guy is good-looking, but to me his style doesn't fit.

I kinda find Lukas Plöchl sexy in a trashy douche way :lol: I like his body (atleast how it looks dressed) :twisted: ... he really needs to leave the tweezers at home though, it's okay to fix your eyebrows, but this is too much for a guy imo!!!!

310ddc323e.jpg

As for Jedward, well their hairdos and clothes are too gimmicky, and they're too twinky for my taste, but looking past that they have good-looking faces I have to say.

As for Can, he is not actually what I'd call good-looking, his face is kinda disproportionate imo, but there's something attractive still in a laid-back "cool but dorky" way, he'd benefit from more muscles though :twisted:, too much bones for me... Roman and him are having a quite similar approach to me in terms of style and body, but while Roman has the "prettier face", I think Can comes across as more attractive and a lil' cooler and has more personality, so If I'd have to chose between the two I'd go for Can I think.

LadyKiller

Banned
:lol:Oh, come on, admit it! No really cute guys this year!

Otherwise, I would have been the first one to post to this thread!!!! xrofl3

A-lister

Veteran
^
Who wants something cute? It's not kittens we talk about here :twisted:

Top Bottom