Contact us

ESC 2012 RANKING GAME ( THE WINNER: NINA ZILLI - OUT OF LOVE/L'AMORE FEMMINA(ITALY)))

Miguel

Re: ESC 2012 RANKING GAME ( THE WINNER: NINA ZILLI - OUT OF LOVE/L'AMORE FEMMINA(ITAL

I'm glad Italy won. I'm glad no overrated entry won this important game. It's classy. Go Nina! xcheers

Nike

Re: ESC 2012 RANKING GAME ( THE WINNER: NINA ZILLI - OUT OF LOVE/L'AMORE FEMMINA(ITAL

Italy is so freaking overrated!! Any of the runner-ups would have been better winner! :(

A-lister

Veteran

Eew, probably will be the outcome in ESC aswell :(

A-lister

Veteran

I do love Sweden and everything related to it, but Euphoria is overhyped...that's my point. :D

So you dislike a song based on it's popularity? Wow... the logic in here...

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

When I like something or not, I do not pay attention to the opinions of others. :D

Somebody

So what?! Euphoria wins on ESC. Eat yourself haters! :D

as78

The best outcome of the game! If the results of real ESC would be similar then dreams became true.
Congratulations to Nina and Italy!

Stella

Congrats to Italy! yay! my have won! :D

Dessi

Eew, probably will be the outcome in ESC aswell :(

No, it won't A-lister. The problem with this type of scoring is that the points havn't been "weighted" and that is an important part to compensate for the presence of bias. I mean, Iceland and Italy didn't have any member from their own country who voted in this game, while Cyprus, Spain and Serbia had 1-2. Sweden had as many as eight voters, which means that Sweden were left out with points 8 times. Serbia, Spain and Cyprus were left out with points 1-2 times while Italy and Iceland got points every time.

A quick glance at the points and I think Iceland would have been the real winner, with Sweden close behind.

But then again... It's only a game! It's supposed to be for fun! :D

Congrats to ITALY!!! :)

busybee

This kind of game doesn't really prove anything because in here we have to rank the songs but tonight and Thursday and in the final, most of us (and the public) will vote for just one song. 12 points count as people love that song but the rest don't mean much. Personally I think Sweden, Iceland, Italy and Cyprus will all do well and somewhere among them will be the winner, depending on jury votes, too. I would bet my money on Sweden right now but it will also depend on the draw.

alca

Nah I don't like Italy as a winner!

Thanks for the game Milos!!!!!! :D

Mannone

Perfect outcome! I hope this is a prediction of the results on saturday!

Forza Nina!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Congrats :it:! :D

sapsan

I'm sure we got wrong result :(

nextro111

Sweden has by far the best song....

WWETWisTEr

Yay,happy with the result,go italy!

Top Bottom